Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

D-Day Couple Thread

sandara-2ne1-ruc-rich-cap-ke-nam-thu-cua 

Name: Kim Young Kwang

DOB: January 11, 1987

Hometown: Incheon, SK

Education: Hanyang University - Theater & Film

Debut: 2006

Agency: Choii Entertainment

Instagram: aksakfn12

Notable Roles:

White Christmas (2011) - Jo Young Jae

Love Rain (2012) - Han Tae Sung

Can We Get Married? (2012) - Gong Ki Joong

Good Doctor (2013) - Dr. Han Ji Wook

Plus Nine Boys (2014) - Kang Jin Gu

Pinnochio (2014) - Seo Beom Jo

Hot Young Blood (2014, Movie) - Jo Gwang Sik

D-Day (2015) - Dr. Lee Hae Sung

Fun Facts:

Debuted as a model, walked for designers such as Alexander McQueen & Vivienne Westwood

Is close friends with model turned actors Sung Joon, Kim Woo Bin, Hong Jong Hyun, & Lee Soo Hyuk

Appeared in 2NE1's Bom's MV "Don't Cry" and Brown Eyed Soul's "You" among others

nylon1.jpg

Name: Jung So Min

Birth Name: Kim Yoon Ji

DOB: March 16, 1989

Hometown: Seoul, SK

Education: Korea National University of Arts - Acting

Occupation - Actress

Agency: SM C&C 

Debut: 2009

Instagram: somin_jj

Weibo: jungsomin0316

Notable Roles:

Bad Guy (2010) - Hong Mo Ne - Debut Role

Playful Kiss (2010) - Oh Ha Ni 

Can We Get Married? (2013) - Jung Hye Yoon

Big Man (2014) - Kang Jin Ah

Twenty (2015, Movie) - So Min

D-Day (2015) - Dr. Jung Ddol Mi

Fun Facts:

Appeared in Seo In Guk's 2010 MV "Take" alongside actor So Ji Sub

Super Fun Fact: Both Kim Young Kwang & Jung So Min were in jTBC's "Can We Get Married", but didn't play a couple. So Min was paired with Sung Joon (one of KYK's besties) and he was with Han Groo. This is their first time being paired as a couple. 

minidbkj.jpg

6371_zps42edcd3e.jpg

Thank you for starting this thread. 

I've started loving JSM and KYK when they were both on WGM. I thought that the 4 main leads in the drama acted so naturally so it became one of my fave romcom kdrama. I was looking forward to D-day because of them both but I had not expected the awesome chemistry way better than any other of their previous pairing. Perhaps it was the script or that they are considered good friends because of the previous drama (and that JSM had paired up or acted with the rest of his model-turned actors friends)

Because they look soooooo good together, it is as if there isnt any height gap between them. 

D-day is now my #1 drama for 2015. I hope they win a best couple award or something similar in year end awards. 

This is awesome! I'm loving it! Thank you @LavelyShai! :wub:

They're so good together despite this is their first time being paired as a couple.

MY OTP HAVE THEIR OWN OFFICIAL THREAD 

YOU JUST MAKE MY DAY I'M SOO HAPPY:w00t::D

here a loving picture for everyone to look at

20151007_164139_7323.jpg.tn580.jpg

They're so good together despite this is their first time being paired as a couple.

I've been a fan of So Min for a while now and I noticed she tends to have great chemistry no matter who she's paried with. It's also cool how she's been paired with a few of Young Kwang's friends at some point lol 

12009546_920229998051756_189562369069158

Yay !!  How beautiful !! Thanks. ^^ <3

Youngkwang Agency:Enpino Entertainment 

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE OUR OTP IN THIS KIND OF POSITION? MUCH BETTER IF THIS IS FOR REAL;);)

DvRZM9W.png

Wow thank you! finally our dorky couple had an official thread! haha 
I'm glad to see how comfortable they are with each other. I watched their presscon video and V app Backstage video and I like how Kim Youngkwang comfortably held Somin's hand and put his arm around her shoulder :) and he once said in an interview that they're like to joking around and teasing each other, to the point the director has to stop them. lol! and he said that they're like Brother and Sister. maybe thats why they're so comfortable and close to each other and show us their great chemistry! :)

Wow thank you! finally our dorky couple had an official thread! haha 
I'm glad to see how comfortable they are with each other. I watched their presscon video and V app Backstage video and I like how Kim Youngkwang comfortably held Somin's hand and put his arm around her shoulder :) and he once said in an interview that they're like to joking around and teasing each other, to the point the director has to stop them. lol! and he said that they're like Brother and Sister. maybe thats why they're so comfortable and close to each other and show us their great chemistry! :)

Brother and sister.???? Oh noooooo!!!!  Not in my dreams.  I want them to be a couple for real. :o 

I've been a fan of So Min for a while now and I noticed she tends to have great chemistry no matter who she's paried with. It's also cool how she's been paired with a few of Young Kwang's friends at some point lol 

Bring it on, bebeh! :w00t:

Maybe because of JSM's happy-go-lucky personality, thus it's easier for them to get closer to her. It's a good thing I guess.

The first thing I remember about KYK is his smile that resembles Seunggi's, apart that he's so tall. I love him in Good Doctor and whenever he interacts with the kids in the hospital. He's so sweeeeet awwwwh~

I remember watching KYK in Happy Together where he appeared as one of the guests for Good Doctor Special. Gonna watch it again oyeah!

Thank you for the stills, @eileen0316_stv!

new BTS Stills of our D-day couple! :w00t:

all smiles..

And... here's the new Stills :w00t:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Credit: as tagged

THE PICTURES GIVE MY LIFE!!:wub::wub::wub: @eileen0316_stv THANKS YOU FOR PICTURES!

Oh they look just soooooo good together. 

I wouldnt worry much about brother-sister thing, I mean some relationships started off like that right? LOL being like brother-sister and then before you realise it you end up having feelings for each other. teeheehee. They fact that they kept joking around until the director had to stop them is a good indication of good feelings for each other, and then they will start missing each other. Well, I can go on and on with this fantasy. I am just happy that they are interacting well on set so the chemistry isnt just limited to on screen. 

I also love KYK smile, its just too sweet. It seems like he passed as a nice guy that treats a girl right, but I doubt that cause I'm sure he's getting all the girls. JSM has this good girl-nice girl look with a beauty that not everyone would be able to appreciate, much like Yoona. Her smile is so pretty that it lits up the room me thinks. 

@angelangie I hope they take selcas more together to promote the drama. I lol-ed too at him helping to support her arm. 

Cant get enough of this couple. I wish they appear on variety show together but this may be more possible on jtbc channel. 

Oh they look just soooooo good together. 

I wouldnt worry much about brother-sister thing, I mean some relationships started off like that right? LOL being like brother-sister and then before you realise it you end up having feelings for each other. teeheehee. They fact that they kept joking around until the director had to stop them is a good indication of good feelings for each other, and then they will start missing each other. Well, I can go on and on with this fantasy. I am just happy that they are interacting well on set so the chemistry isnt just limited to on screen. 

I also love KYK smile, its just too sweet. It seems like he passed as a nice guy that treats a girl right, but I doubt that cause I'm sure he's getting all the girls. JSM has this good girl-nice girl look with a beauty that not everyone would be able to appreciate, much like Yoona. Her smile is so pretty that it lits up the room me thinks. 

@angelangie I hope they take selcas more together to promote the drama. I lol-ed too at him helping to support her arm. 

Cant get enough of this couple. I wish they appear on variety show together but this may be more possible on jtbc channel. 

so far i only saw this one but i think someone snap a shot of them having dinner together....cant find where i kept the pictures though lols

Announcements