[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

Admin

D-Day Couple Thread

sandara-2ne1-ruc-rich-cap-ke-nam-thu-cua 

Name: Kim Young Kwang

DOB: January 11, 1987

Hometown: Incheon, SK

Education: Hanyang University - Theater & Film

Debut: 2006

Agency: Choii Entertainment

Instagram: aksakfn12

Notable Roles:

White Christmas (2011) - Jo Young Jae

Love Rain (2012) - Han Tae Sung

Can We Get Married? (2012) - Gong Ki Joong

Good Doctor (2013) - Dr. Han Ji Wook

Plus Nine Boys (2014) - Kang Jin Gu

Pinnochio (2014) - Seo Beom Jo

Hot Young Blood (2014, Movie) - Jo Gwang Sik

D-Day (2015) - Dr. Lee Hae Sung

Fun Facts:

Debuted as a model, walked for designers such as Alexander McQueen & Vivienne Westwood

Is close friends with model turned actors Sung Joon, Kim Woo Bin, Hong Jong Hyun, & Lee Soo Hyuk

Appeared in 2NE1's Bom's MV "Don't Cry" and Brown Eyed Soul's "You" among others

nylon1.jpg

Name: Jung So Min

Birth Name: Kim Yoon Ji

DOB: March 16, 1989

Hometown: Seoul, SK

Education: Korea National University of Arts - Acting

Occupation - Actress

Agency: SM C&C 

Debut: 2009

Instagram: somin_jj

Weibo: jungsomin0316

Notable Roles:

Bad Guy (2010) - Hong Mo Ne - Debut Role

Playful Kiss (2010) - Oh Ha Ni 

Can We Get Married? (2013) - Jung Hye Yoon

Big Man (2014) - Kang Jin Ah

Twenty (2015, Movie) - So Min

D-Day (2015) - Dr. Jung Ddol Mi

Fun Facts:

Appeared in Seo In Guk's 2010 MV "Take" alongside actor So Ji Sub

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for starting this thread. 

I've started loving JSM and KYK when they were both on WGM. I thought that the 4 main leads in the drama acted so naturally so it became one of my fave romcom kdrama. I was looking forward to D-day because of them both but I had not expected the awesome chemistry way better than any other of their previous pairing. Perhaps it was the script or that they are considered good friends because of the previous drama (and that JSM had paired up or acted with the rest of his model-turned actors friends)

Because they look soooooo good together, it is as if there isnt any height gap between them. 

D-day is now my #1 drama for 2015. I hope they win a best couple award or something similar in year end awards. 

Guest eileen0316_stv

Wow thank you! finally our dorky couple had an official thread! haha 
I'm glad to see how comfortable they are with each other. I watched their presscon video and V app Backstage video and I like how Kim Youngkwang comfortably held Somin's hand and put his arm around her shoulder :) and he once said in an interview that they're like to joking around and teasing each other, to the point the director has to stop them. lol! and he said that they're like Brother and Sister. maybe thats why they're so comfortable and close to each other and show us their great chemistry! :)

I'm glad to see how comfortable they are with each other. I watched their presscon video and V app Backstage video and I like how Kim Youngkwang comfortably held Somin's hand and put his arm around her shoulder :) and he once said in an interview that they're like to joking around and teasing each other, to the point the director has to stop them. lol! and he said that they're like Brother and Sister. maybe thats why they're so comfortable and close to each other and show us their great chemistry! :)

Brother and sister.???? Oh noooooo!!!!  Not in my dreams.  I want them to be a couple for real. :o 

Guest chocmagma

This is awesome! I'm loving it! Thank you @LavelyShai! :wub:

They're so good together despite this is their first time being paired as a couple.

I've been a fan of So Min for a while now and I noticed she tends to have great chemistry no matter who she's paried with. It's also cool how she's been paired with a few of Young Kwang's friends at some point lol 

Bring it on, bebeh! :w00t:

Maybe because of JSM's happy-go-lucky personality, thus it's easier for them to get closer to her. It's a good thing I guess.

The first thing I remember about KYK is his smile that resembles Seunggi's, apart that he's so tall. I love him in Good Doctor and whenever he interacts with the kids in the hospital. He's so sweeeeet awwwwh~

I remember watching KYK in Happy Together where he appeared as one of the guests for Good Doctor Special. Gonna watch it again oyeah!

Thank you for the stills, @eileen0316_stv!

Oh they look just soooooo good together. 

I wouldnt worry much about brother-sister thing, I mean some relationships started off like that right? LOL being like brother-sister and then before you realise it you end up having feelings for each other. teeheehee. They fact that they kept joking around until the director had to stop them is a good indication of good feelings for each other, and then they will start missing each other. Well, I can go on and on with this fantasy. I am just happy that they are interacting well on set so the chemistry isnt just limited to on screen. 

I also love KYK smile, its just too sweet. It seems like he passed as a nice guy that treats a girl right, but I doubt that cause I'm sure he's getting all the girls. JSM has this good girl-nice girl look with a beauty that not everyone would be able to appreciate, much like Yoona. Her smile is so pretty that it lits up the room me thinks. 

@angelangie I hope they take selcas more together to promote the drama. I lol-ed too at him helping to support her arm. 

Cant get enough of this couple. I wish they appear on variety show together but this may be more possible on jtbc channel. 

hehehe our OTP took a lovely selfie together :D

cr: Somin Insta

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images

HE HOLD HER ARM!! OMG YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!! :w00t::wub::wub:

Thanks for the stills! More OTP moments:w00t:

@chocmagma

I loved him in Good Doctor, I just loved that drama over all. I love how even though he's a doctor in this drama too, his characters are totally different. 

@angelangie

There's a picture floating around of them eating dinner together? I haven't seen it? We need to find that lol 

WHAT there's a picture of them eating dinner together! I need to see this picture! 

Guest andrea87

This is my first time posting on Soompi, but I've been watching dramas for almost two years now. Ironically enough, the first drama I ever watched was Playful Kiss. I've enjoyed Jung So Min's work ever since, so I follow her closely. To date, I think this is my favorite drama of hers. She's excellent - so is Kim Young Kwang. I wasn't expecting to ship anyone, but just how precious are Hae Sung and Ddol Mi? Whether they're teasing each other, laughing at each other, or even scolding each other, it brings a lighter element to an otherwise intense, heavy drama, which I really appreciate. The chemistry is so there and I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else playing these characters. 

And that selfie is so adorable! KYK is so tall that he has to help hold up/steady JSM's arm. :wub:

Guest eileen0316_stv

Brother and sister.???? Oh noooooo!!!!  Not in my dreams.  I want them to be a couple for real. :o 

hehe don't worry, like @sakura22 said some relationships started off like that right? hehe so lets keep our fingers crossed! :)

Guest eileen0316_stv

@kdramalovers

Lol  @angelangie said one exists somewhere out there. That's become my mission haha

I'm not sure, but are you guys talking about this pic? 

130615 Jung So Min and Kim Young Kwang spotted at a BBQ restaurant in Chuncheon.

11425779_840961562619880_493234456193569

Credit : grhan1013, via Jungsominfanpageasia

they wore the same oufit when they took a selfie that @angelangie uploaded :)

Woah! @eileen0316_stv Those D-Day presscon pictures just killed meeee!!! My monitor was on fire. Thank you for that and for the BTS picture as well.  You're now responsible for the death of me. LOL   

Thank you also @angelangie for that selfie.  Anything about them makes me happy.  Obviously, I'm not a fan of them. ;)

And @AndreaZ,... Welcome aboard :D  I can see that this is your first post in soompi.  Interestingly, on this thread. Keep on spazzing to make this thread alive. :lol:

JSM is my bias.  Just like @LavelyShaiI came to like her the first time I've seen her in Playful Kiss   I find her character portrayal not annoying unlike how O Hani has been played in other version of that drama. Instead, I find her cute and adorable.  I've seen her other dramas but don't usually ship her with her leading men except with KHJ which I now laid to rest, forever. Hahahah!   Actually, I find KYK to be of very good chemistry with Han Groo in Can We Got Married and I like them.  And I also don't usually post in a couple thread.   So I don't know what's gotten on me now that I'm shipping JSM and KYK .  Maybe their chemistry overwhelmed me sooooo much that I wannnt more of them. :lol:

Guest chipmunks

I smile like a fool everytime I see them together on photos or scenes in drama. Then, while waiting friday I keep watching their funny and adorable cute scenes together over and over again. cant help it! Teehee

Btw, am i the only one thinking somehow KYK looks like Lee Kwang Soo? Maybe their height or something. I am a fan of LKS as well!

Archived