Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

Guest chocmagma

Finally, our KYK and JSM KISSED! Yeaaaaay! It was unexpected but most awaited and anticipated kiss! Hahahaha.

@LavelyShai so fast haaaa u changed your signature pictures! :w00t:

Looking forward to watching this episode! My excitement is through the roof, but I'm holding out for it to be fully subbed on Viki first.

I was accidentally spoiled about the kiss scene earlier, so I figured it was safe to come here. How was the kissing scene? Any emotion/reaction from DM or was it all HS? Hopefully she wasn't frozen in shock and did nothing while he kissed her. I've seen more than enough of those kind of kisses in k-dramas to last me a lifetime. :lol:

It was unexpected. JDM didn't see it coming. She was so startled and shy. Heee so cute of her! :D

The kiss isnt perfecf cause DM didnt close her eyes BUT its fluttering still. Cant get over it. Beats the other cutesy moments previously. 

I cant wait for ep 10 in hopes that DM is back in Seoul then either sulk or  will give him an earful for tricking her to leave alone, or we can see someone missing DM's presence and reminiscing the kiss or something like that. Lol 

Based on some stills and her haircut it seems that she will be together with LHS again. 

hoping writer to keep LHS-JDM romance development regardless of how brief in each episode. 

@chocmagma

Lol I love my 5urprise boys, but this kiss needed to be spread in the form of my signature hahaha

@sakura22

I felt the fluttering too, she stood to make herself taller during the kiss :wub:

@LavelyShai I love love their post kiss reaction too. Looking forward to how much their interaction will chang especially on their facial expressions. 

I had a small hope that she would briefly close her eyes but I guess it caught her by surprise. At this point LHS seems a little bit more affectionate and JDM a little more direct in expressing her feelings kinda. It'd be interesting to watch how their feeling will develop and how they will express it. 

This makes me more curious abt the stills with LHS's bike and JDM injured shoulder.

Guest eileen0316_stv

Woah, I think I'm too late to join the party! haha but YAY THEY KISSED! :w00t: 
and after the kiss, I love how Haesung calling her name to get in the car with a big grin on his face haha you go, boy!

Guest somin Kimjung

I have not seen more of her other works but CWGM, Twenty and D-Day would be my best pick. 

@sakura22 I haven't seen most of her dramas as well but I all I can say is she's really good in Big Man.  Most of the audience of the drama is shipping her with the main lead, Kang Ji Hwan.  I think the audience love her gutsy and feisty character Kang Jin-Ah more than the female lead.  And So Min played her role very well.  Her acting has grown a lot since Playful Kiss.

I agree with @LavelyShai.  So Min has a tendency to have great chemistry with her leading men and her not so leading men, like Kang Ji Hwan and Daniel Choi in Big Man.. lol. ;)

Hi guys! New fan of this couple here.. Like @baloi, I was a fan of HyunMin couple (Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min) before.  And just like what she said, that ship has been buried and will forever be buried. 

Yes to SungMi couple.  Woohoo! :D

Guest eileen0316_stv

I have not seen more of her other works but CWGM, Twenty and D-Day would be my best pick. 

@sakura22 I haven't seen most of her dramas as well but I all I can say is she's really good in Big Man.  Most of the audience of the drama is shipping her with the main lead, Kang Ji Hwan.  I think the audience love her gutsy and feisty character Kang Jin-Ah more than the female lead.  And So Min played her role very well.  Her acting has grown a lot since Playful Kiss.

I agree with @LavelyShai.  So Min has a tendency to have great chemistry with her leading men and her not so leading men, like Kang Ji Hwan and Daniel Choi in Big Man.. lol. ;)

Hi guys! New fan of this couple here.. Like @baloi, I was a fan of HyunMin couple (Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min) before.  And just like what she said, that ship has been buried and will forever be buried. 

Hello  @somin Kimjung! welcome to the thread!
Yes, I agree with you, she was great in Big Man. Actually, the only reason I watched Big Man is because of her and her sizzling chemistry with Kang Ji Hwan. She even have a good chemistry with the man who played Kang Ji Hwan's friend in that drama :D 

And, Oh.. Jung So Min + Red hair = Love :wub: 

Guest andrea87

Finally, our KYK and JSM KISSED! Yeaaaaay! It was unexpected but most awaited and anticipated kiss! Hahahaha.

@LavelyShai so fast haaaa u changed your signature pictures! :w00t:

Looking forward to watching this episode! My excitement is through the roof, but I'm holding out for it to be fully subbed on Viki first.

I was accidentally spoiled about the kiss scene earlier, so I figured it was safe to come here. How was the kissing scene? Any emotion/reaction from DM or was it all HS? Hopefully she wasn't frozen in shock and did nothing while he kissed her. I've seen more than enough of those kind of kisses in k-dramas to last me a lifetime. :lol:

It was unexpected. JDM didn't see it coming. She was so startled and shy. Heee so cute of her! :D

Aww, thanks! I can understand if she was caught off guard. I'm just glad that there was some cute reaction after the kiss.

Does DM leave? Where is she going? I know I'm completely spoiling myself before I watch the episode, but the curiosity is killing me and I can't help it. 

@somin Kimjung Welcome to the thread! Everyone here is so nice and you feel comfortable right away. :) 

oh yes! Big Man is in my list to watch. I'm just a little obsessed with D-Day for now and cant focus on anything else lol

Oh Gah, been reading recaps of today's episode. I'm happy he is missing her but I MISS DDOL MI!!! I have not watched raw yet and I already miss her! 

Sigh.. i was already fond of her from CWGM, now I am turning into one of her many big fans. 

Ughhh cant wait for next week! 

@somin Kimjung

Is Big Man good? I was going to watch it, but somehow don't remember exactly why I didn't..? Was it because So Min wasn't main lead even though i Like Kang Ji Hwan? Idk anymore lol 

@somin Kimjung  Welcome aboard to our new ship! :D  Enjoy sailing with us and I hope this time our ship will not go down to the bottom of the sea. :lol:  

@andrea87   JDM accompanied patient friend of ADG  in an airplane bound for Busan to a hospital where he can receive proper medical attention.

Guest andrea87

@baloi Thank you! I hope that Ddol Mi has a way back or will be allowed to return to Seoul. I hope she's not gone for that long since I find her an integral part of the story, and she really helps make a difference at the hospital. Plus, shipper feelings aside, I think she's really starting to pair nicely with Hae Sung. They work really well together and with the hospital being so short staffed, I'm praying she'll be back in no time.

@baloi Thank you! I hope that Ddol Mi has a way back or will be allowed to return to Seoul. I hope she's not gone for that long since I find her an integral part of the story, and she really helps make a difference at the hospital. Plus, shipper feelings aside, I think she's really starting to pair nicely with Hae Sung. They work really well together and with the hospital being so short staffed, I'm praying she'll be back in no time.

Don't worry chingu, the trailer for episode 11 shows that she's back in Seoul.  Just in time when she's needed most.  LHS is experiencing panic attack again and it looks like it's getting worse. I just hope that it's with the consent of the hospital she's currently working for otherwise, she'll be in trouble.

Guest andrea87

Don't worry chingu, the trailer for episode 11 shows that she's back in Seoul.  Just in time when she's needed most.  LHS is experiencing panic attack again and it looks like it's getting worse. I just hope that it's with the consent of the hospital she's currently working for otherwise, she'll be in trouble.

Phew, that's good news. I hope that JDM discovers what's going on with LHS before it completely compromises his ability to do his job.

I'm most curious what JDM knows about panic attacks and/or PTSD. I'm hoping she can find a way to help. The root of it seems to stem from the accident where his father died and his mother fell into a coma, so I wish that can be dealt with as well as his virtually non-existent relationship with his younger brother who seems determined to blame and guilt LHS at every moment he gets.

Again, I'm just hoping JDM can help LHS without him pulling away when the truth is revealed. LHS is such a great, caring doctor (and person) that I hate to see him mentally and physically suffering. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Omo like you guys i'm on board with this ship too ;)

It's amazing how they have chemistry on and off screen too :wub:

tumblr_nwc56jDCEo1tkneo3o1_250.giftumblr_nwc56jDCEo1tkneo3o3_250.giftumblr_nwc3sw59nA1tkneo3o5_250.giftumblr_nwc4lnzmAB1tkneo3o6_250.giftumblr_nwc56jDCEo1tkneo3o4_250.giftumblr_nwc4lnzmAB1tkneo3o4_250.gif

Cr: the owner

i honestly love the kiss....it caught most of the viewer off guards as there were no cliff hangers from the last episode or preview that this will happen so when it happen it just happen lols....some argue that the kiss wasnt prefect cause DdolMi didnt close her eyes but i think it is perfect for me at the very least lols....

somehow im sticking to the drama because i honestly enjoy the constant soft bickering between DdolMi & HS

and also how HS's eyes always source out DM :D hahahaha well of course that is in the drama but their off drama interaction are as cool and entertaining too lols

cr: owner

tumblr_nwc56jDCEo1tkneo3o4_250.gif

just like this gif, SoMin was suppose to kick YoungKwang but he retaliate first hahaha and i love how they can actually find some source of entertainment despite the grimness of the show.... :D

i bet it is cause it seems to me that when she is back she is back as freshen up and more than ready to fight

Guest andrea87

i honestly love the kiss....it caught most of the viewer off guards as there were no cliff hangers from the last episode or preview that this will happen so when it happen it just happen lols....some argue that the kiss wasnt prefect cause DdolMi didnt close her eyes but i think it is perfect for me at the very least lols....

somehow im sticking to the drama because i honestly enjoy the constant soft bickering between DdolMi & HS

and also how HS's eyes always source out DM :D hahahaha well of course that is in the drama but their off drama interaction are as cool and entertaining too lols

just like this gif, SoMin was suppose to kick YoungKwang but he retaliate first hahaha and i love how they can actually find some source of entertainment despite the grimness of the show.... :D

I finally watched episode 9 because it was more than 90% subbed. And wow. Even knowing about the kiss beforehand, it still gave me butterflies. Maybe it wasn't perfect, but it felt perfect in that moment. It didn't seem random or out of place. Sure, we didn't get much reaction out of DM as the kiss happened, but her reaction afterwards was so freaking cute that I couldn't stop grinning like a lunatic knowing that she was giddy and smiling with the towel covering her mouth. And the way she touched her lips. And her awkwardness around HS after it happened was so darn cute, too. 

HS sending DM off was so sad, too. It was even sadder when he said that Seoul was their home and Busan was hers. I think, in those short few days, that Seoul and the people around her, especially HS, became her family in a sense. The way she desperately called out for HS when he left her on the plane was gut-wrenching. I don't think he wanted her to go anymore than she did, but it was the right thing to do. :tears:

tumblr_nwf79yhUkH1uyyadwo3_250.gif tumblr_nwf79yhUkH1uyyadwo4_250.gif
tumblr_nwf79yhUkH1uyyadwo1_250.gif tumblr_nwf79yhUkH1uyyadwo2_250.gif 

credit

Guest chocmagma

Hiiiii :w00t: Long time not coming here. How's everyone doing? I hope you guys're doing fine ;)

@LavelyShai is in the spirit of spreading the kiss. Bravo, dear!. Hehehe. Anyway, Big Man is good. So intense. It's my cup of tea. You can try watch it. I love JSM in that drama. And her hair color too. Hihi.

@andrea87 awwwh so sorry I couldn't reply to your question. Thank you @baloi for your reply! :)

Welcome onboard, @somin Kimjung!

I cried at the end of episode 9, seeing how sad both of them were at the reality of her leaving was just heartbreaking to watch. The separation was much needed and she'll be back with even more determination, she'll realize that she really wants to be in Seoul and he won't have to feel guilty for thinking he's holding her back. 

@chocmagma

Is it good? I'll have to put that on my watch list.