[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

Admin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eileen0316_stv

@eileen0316_stv, So true.  She looks so utterly gorgeous with red hair.

What I really like about this drama is the cast.  Aside from doing a good job in portraying their roles, I also like how easy and fun they are during the behind the scenes.  Although the theme of the drama is kind of depressing, while offcam, you can really see that they’re enjoying what they’re doing.  I have yet to watch a bts video wherein no one’s laughing.  You can really see their rapport with each other, especially our OTP. 

I think Jung So Min and Kim Young Kwang are both playful.  They not only have an “oncam” chemistry but “offcam” as well.  Look, how they interact on the bts vids.  They always seem to goof around, and tease each other on the set.  I love how comfortable and familiar they are with each other.  There is no boring day with these two. 

Some of the things I noticed during the Press Conference aside from what @eileen0316_stv has posted are these..

They really are a lovely couple.. hahaha.. Can't get enough of these two..

I noticed that KYK tried to grab JSM's hand but failed to do so, and then he looked at JSM's hand, (he's like wondering, "what are you doing there, you're supposed to be on my hand".. hihi..) and just grabbed it like its a regular thing to do.. Just what Lee Hae Sung did on their kiss..  Direct, straightforward..

Thank you @LavelyShai!! 

Yes, she rocks that red hair :wub: 

They both are dorky haha and the fact that they were in the same drama before and also, because Somin has paired up with Youngkwang's bestfriends : Sung Jun, Kim Woobin, Hong Jonghyun, in her drama and movies, (and I guess, Somin is also good friend with Sung Jun. He even uploaded Somin's photos in his IG that he took by himself. Btw, He likes photography, and Somin is one of  his model) hehe maybe this is also helping Youngkwang & Somin to get close and comfortable quickly and have an awesome chemistry :)

Actually, this is the first time I saw the actor and actress holding hand in PressCon :) hehe usually the actors simply puts his arm around his co-stars shoulder, but Kim Youngkwang was comfortably holding Somin's hand haha you boy!

Guest andrea87

@eileen0316_stv, So true.  She looks so utterly gorgeous with red hair.

What I really like about this drama is the cast.  Aside from doing a good job in portraying their roles, I also like how easy and fun they are during the behind the scenes.  Although the theme of the drama is kind of depressing, while offcam, you can really see that they’re enjoying what they’re doing.  I have yet to watch a bts video wherein no one’s laughing.  You can really see their rapport with each other, especially our OTP. 

I think Jung So Min and Kim Young Kwang are both playful.  They not only have an “oncam” chemistry but “offcam” as well.  Look, how they interact on the bts vids.  They always seem to goof around, and tease each other on the set.  I love how comfortable and familiar they are with each other.  There is no boring day with these two. 

Some of the things I noticed during the Press Conference aside from what @eileen0316_stv has posted are these..

They really are a lovely couple.. hahaha.. Can't get enough of these two..

I noticed that KYK tried to grab JSM's hand but failed to do so, and then he looked at JSM's hand, (he's like wondering, "what are you doing there, you're supposed to be on my hand".. hihi..) and just grabbed it like its a regular thing to do.. Just what Lee Hae Sung did on their kiss..  Direct, straightforward..

Thank you @LavelyShai!! 

Yes, she rocks that red hair :wub: 

They both are dorky haha and the fact that they were in the same drama before and also, because Somin has paired up with Youngkwang's bestfriends : Sung Jun, Kim Woobin, Hong Jonghyun, in her drama and movies, (and I guess, Somin is also good friend with Sung Jun. He even uploaded Somin's photos in his IG that he took by himself. Btw, He likes photography, and Somin is one of  his model) hehe maybe this is also helping Youngkwang & Somin to get close and comfortable quickly and have an awesome chemistry :)

Actually, this is the first time I saw the actor and actress holding hand in PressCon :) hehe usually the actors simply puts his arm around his co-stars shoulder, but Kim Youngkwang was comfortably holding Somin's hand haha you boy!

Actually, this is the first time I saw the actor and actress holding hand in PressCon :) hehe usually the actors simply puts his arm around his co-stars shoulder, but Kim Youngkwang was comfortably holding Somin's hand haha you boy!

The holding hands part really struck me to be honest. I know that cultural norms vary, but to me, I usually associate hand holding as more of a couple-y act. Maybe it was simply a friendly gesture on KYK's end, but considering skinship, it made me do a double take. They just feel very natural and comfortable around each other -- to the degree that they seem to forget about everything and everyone else around them. Maybe they're just being goofballs and click on a friendship level, but sometimes it seems like it could be more. I'm probably reading too deeply into them hold hands, so don't mind me lol. 

Guest eileen0316_stv

@angelangie

One word: No :P 

@eileen0316_stv @andrea87

Actually actors and actresses holding hands at press cons isn't uncommon at all especially if they're the main couple in the drama. Ye,s Young Kwang & So Min are close, but it's also due to them being the main OTP so they have to show that pairing for the cameras. 

Yes, I know that holding hands isn't uncommon thing for actors and actresses. It is just this is My first time saw it in presscons hehe maybe because usually I missed dramas' presscons  :) 

Guest andrea87

@eileen0316_stv @andrea87

Actually actors and actresses holding hands at press cons isn't uncommon at all especially if they're the main couple in the drama. Ye,s Young Kwang & So Min are close, but it's also due to them being the main OTP so they have to show that pairing for the cameras. 

Thank you for clarifying. I don't usually follow actors and/or actresses close enough to know much of anything about press cons and normal behaviors for promoting dramas and such, so a lot of this is new to me. I also didn't know that holding hands was common, but when I think of your explanation, it makes a lot more sense now. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chocmagma

I wonder why no one of them is bringing up about the kiss.  :lol:

I can imagine DM is blushing all over her face if HS bring up about the kiss :P I cant get enough of these two. With D-Day getting to the end, I hope I can see them working together again.

@LavelyShai

yeah, that's right... act as if nothing happened. that's the best solution for those embarrassing situation. hahah! but with what's going on in this stage, i guess, that won't be discussed anymore.  it would forever remain in oblivion. heheh!

@chocmagma

lol, JDM will blush but that won't stop her from talking. she's a kind of person who has lots of things to say. hahah!

now that this show is about to end next week, i'm afraid we won't be getting a happy ending.  the stills of the last shooting day wherein they were talking far apart from each other and JDM looking serious keeps on popping in my mind. i'm connecting it to her father's surgery.  she might not still had forgiven LHS.  sorry, i'm being pessimistic again.  

but in case that we won't be getting our one last hooot kiss, i hope they'll get together in real life. hahahah! in my dreams.

Guest chocmagma

@baloi yeah we learn that JDM is a person who talks alot especially during her embarrassing moments. Haha.

I'm still putting my hope high that it's gonna be a happy ending. After all the sadness, angst, tears, they deserve to have a happy ending :)

Chinguya, let's dream together! Someone said that, if one person dreams, it's only a dream. But if we're dreaming together, it'll become reality. So let's! :w00t:

@LavelyShai true that. No matter how many detours they made, at the end of the day they're still together.

@LavelyShai   LOL i was about to ask what is their supposedly status ATM because i'm thinking it should be COMPLICATED. ;)

@chocmagma  yeah! let's dream together if that what it takes to make our couple together at the end of all these.  they deserve to be happy most especially LHS

but i have to admit.  i'm jealous of you guys.  you are both optimistic while i'm the pessimistic type. i love happy endings but can't help myself to think negatively. and here i am wishing for positive vibes to come to our dearest unhygienic couple. lols 

Hi! 1st time posting. hehe but i can't help with this d-day couple. The relationship between Hae Sung + Ddol Mi too cute. Found this screen recap.. Yes we can see you're close Hae Sung..:wub::wub:

Guest chocmagma

Hello! :w00t:

@baloi exactly! It's compulsory for the writer-nim to give us happy ending. What is LHS's happiness without his mother waking up and sweet cute lovely petite JDM? Hehehe.

Chingu, it's not wrong being pessimistic. We can still balancing each other. With regards to that, lemme transfer my positive vibes to you *transferring transferring* :wub:

Welcome to the thread @Lieya! ;)

And to KYK and JSM, pls be a real-life couple *muaaaaaah!*

@chocmagma

Yah, me too, I want them not only for reel but for real, very very badly;).  ATM, I want a happy ending with them happily riding in the bike with little HS or DM at the beach of Busan with a backdrop of sunset.  Isn't that a lovely sight.  hahahah!  Do you hear that, writernim?!?!?! 

Guest chocmagma

@baloi chingu, who doesnt want it? They didnt look awkward at all even when they're off screen. I like your imagination. That'd be a very lovely sight. I hope writer-nim can hear you and make it true :wub:

Btw, anyone watching KYK and HSJ (Ha Suk Jin) in JTBC's Please Take Care of My Refrigerator? The show as far as I concerned got no eng sub.

Kim Young Kwang and Ha Suk Jin to appear on ‘Please Take Care of My Refrigerator’

Actors Kim Young Kwang and Ha Suk Jin were revealed to be the next guests for JTBC ‘Please Take Care of My Refrigerator,’ where they will reveal their refrigerators for the first time to the world.

In the teaser video that was revealed yesterday, Kim Young Kwang and Ha Suk Jin appeared together and shone with their model-like looks, and immediately made the chefs to be resembling squids as a result.

The MCs then exclaimed in another scene that there were ‘poisonous’ stuff inside the fridge, and this left Kim Young Kwang really flustered. As Kim Young Kwang tucked into the food that was cooked by the chefs, he couldn’t help but exclaim while holding his mouth, “It’s so delicious,” and drew much attention.

Kim Young Kwang and Ha Suk Jin’s episode will be aired on September 14th.

Source: http://kpopfighting.com/2015/09/08/kim-young-kwang-and-ha-suk-jin-to-appear-on-please-take-care-of-my-refrigerator/

• 3 weeks later...

@chocmagma @baloi count me in guys. Reel to real hopefully. They are too cute. I wouldnt mind another lead collabooration with more kiss and romantic scenes. The more times they work together, the better it is for them to get closer and develop more feelings for each other. haha. 

JTBC subbed short clips from that programme. Make sure to turn on caption. LHS is soooo cute

Thanks @sakura22 for the videos with english sub of Kim Young Kwang and Ha Suk Jin's guesting in Please Take Care of My Refrigerator ;)  I've realized that among the Model Avengers, Lee So Hyuk is the only one that hasn't been paired yet with Jung So Min. Sung Joon (Can We Get Married, Kim Woo Bin (Twenty) and Jon Hyun Hyong (Alice: The Boy From Wonderland) have been So Min's leading men. 

D-Day is over and as I bid farewell to my beloved Lee Hye-sung and Jung Ddol-mi, I'm posting here my favorite scenes of the couple in the final episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmdsK8qzKA8 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVJwFF3d9sI

Hoping this won't be the last time that KYK and JSM will be working together in a drama.  Praying to drama gods to see them again and hopefully in a rom-com.

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2016 at 5:16 PM, angelangie said:

it had been over for so long but im still watching them again lols.....love to see more of them honestly

anyeong angie! i'm glad to hear from you and to know that i'm not alone.  been doing the same. i'm still not over with them.  hahahah!  

Archived