[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

Admin

Guest eileen0316_stv

I have not seen more of her other works but CWGM, Twenty and D-Day would be my best pick. 

@sakura22 I haven't seen most of her dramas as well but I all I can say is she's really good in Big Man.  Most of the audience of the drama is shipping her with the main lead, Kang Ji Hwan.  I think the audience love her gutsy and feisty character Kang Jin-Ah more than the female lead.  And So Min played her role very well.  Her acting has grown a lot since Playful Kiss.

I agree with @LavelyShai.  So Min has a tendency to have great chemistry with her leading men and her not so leading men, like Kang Ji Hwan and Daniel Choi in Big Man.. lol. ;)

Hi guys! New fan of this couple here.. Like @baloi, I was a fan of HyunMin couple (Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min) before.  And just like what she said, that ship has been buried and will forever be buried. 

Yes to SungMi couple.  Woohoo! :D

Hello  @somin Kimjung! welcome to the thread!
Yes, I agree with you, she was great in Big Man. Actually, the only reason I watched Big Man is because of her and her sizzling chemistry with Kang Ji Hwan. She even have a good chemistry with the man who played Kang Ji Hwan's friend in that drama :D 

And, Oh.. Jung So Min + Red hair = Love :wub: 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest andrea87

Finally, our KYK and JSM KISSED! Yeaaaaay! It was unexpected but most awaited and anticipated kiss! Hahahaha.

@LavelyShai so fast haaaa u changed your signature pictures! :w00t:

Looking forward to watching this episode! My excitement is through the roof, but I'm holding out for it to be fully subbed on Viki first.

I was accidentally spoiled about the kiss scene earlier, so I figured it was safe to come here. How was the kissing scene? Any emotion/reaction from DM or was it all HS? Hopefully she wasn't frozen in shock and did nothing while he kissed her. I've seen more than enough of those kind of kisses in k-dramas to last me a lifetime. :lol:

It was unexpected. JDM didn't see it coming. She was so startled and shy. Heee so cute of her! :D

Aww, thanks! I can understand if she was caught off guard. I'm just glad that there was some cute reaction after the kiss.

Does DM leave? Where is she going? I know I'm completely spoiling myself before I watch the episode, but the curiosity is killing me and I can't help it. 

@somin Kimjung Welcome to the thread! Everyone here is so nice and you feel comfortable right away. :) 

I have not seen more of her other works but CWGM, Twenty and D-Day would be my best pick. 

@sakura22 I haven't seen most of her dramas as well but I all I can say is she's really good in Big Man.  Most of the audience of the drama is shipping her with the main lead, Kang Ji Hwan.  I think the audience love her gutsy and feisty character Kang Jin-Ah more than the female lead.  And So Min played her role very well.  Her acting has grown a lot since Playful Kiss.

I agree with @LavelyShai.  So Min has a tendency to have great chemistry with her leading men and her not so leading men, like Kang Ji Hwan and Daniel Choi in Big Man.. lol. ;)

Hi guys! New fan of this couple here.. Like @baloi, I was a fan of HyunMin couple (Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min) before.  And just like what she said, that ship has been buried and will forever be buried. 

Yes to SungMi couple.  Woohoo! :D

oh yes! Big Man is in my list to watch. I'm just a little obsessed with D-Day for now and cant focus on anything else lol

Oh Gah, been reading recaps of today's episode. I'm happy he is missing her but I MISS DDOL MI!!! I have not watched raw yet and I already miss her! 

Sigh.. i was already fond of her from CWGM, now I am turning into one of her many big fans. 

Ughhh cant wait for next week! 

Guest andrea87

@baloi Thank you! I hope that Ddol Mi has a way back or will be allowed to return to Seoul. I hope she's not gone for that long since I find her an integral part of the story, and she really helps make a difference at the hospital. Plus, shipper feelings aside, I think she's really starting to pair nicely with Hae Sung. They work really well together and with the hospital being so short staffed, I'm praying she'll be back in no time.

@baloi Thank you! I hope that Ddol Mi has a way back or will be allowed to return to Seoul. I hope she's not gone for that long since I find her an integral part of the story, and she really helps make a difference at the hospital. Plus, shipper feelings aside, I think she's really starting to pair nicely with Hae Sung. They work really well together and with the hospital being so short staffed, I'm praying she'll be back in no time.

Don't worry chingu, the trailer for episode 11 shows that she's back in Seoul.  Just in time when she's needed most.  LHS is experiencing panic attack again and it looks like it's getting worse. I just hope that it's with the consent of the hospital she's currently working for otherwise, she'll be in trouble.

Guest andrea87

Don't worry chingu, the trailer for episode 11 shows that she's back in Seoul.  Just in time when she's needed most.  LHS is experiencing panic attack again and it looks like it's getting worse. I just hope that it's with the consent of the hospital she's currently working for otherwise, she'll be in trouble.

Phew, that's good news. I hope that JDM discovers what's going on with LHS before it completely compromises his ability to do his job.

I'm most curious what JDM knows about panic attacks and/or PTSD. I'm hoping she can find a way to help. The root of it seems to stem from the accident where his father died and his mother fell into a coma, so I wish that can be dealt with as well as his virtually non-existent relationship with his younger brother who seems determined to blame and guilt LHS at every moment he gets.

Again, I'm just hoping JDM can help LHS without him pulling away when the truth is revealed. LHS is such a great, caring doctor (and person) that I hate to see him mentally and physically suffering. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Guest andrea87

i honestly love the kiss....it caught most of the viewer off guards as there were no cliff hangers from the last episode or preview that this will happen so when it happen it just happen lols....some argue that the kiss wasnt prefect cause DdolMi didnt close her eyes but i think it is perfect for me at the very least lols....

somehow im sticking to the drama because i honestly enjoy the constant soft bickering between DdolMi & HS

and also how HS's eyes always source out DM :D hahahaha well of course that is in the drama but their off drama interaction are as cool and entertaining too lols

just like this gif, SoMin was suppose to kick YoungKwang but he retaliate first hahaha and i love how they can actually find some source of entertainment despite the grimness of the show.... :D

I finally watched episode 9 because it was more than 90% subbed. And wow. Even knowing about the kiss beforehand, it still gave me butterflies. Maybe it wasn't perfect, but it felt perfect in that moment. It didn't seem random or out of place. Sure, we didn't get much reaction out of DM as the kiss happened, but her reaction afterwards was so freaking cute that I couldn't stop grinning like a lunatic knowing that she was giddy and smiling with the towel covering her mouth. And the way she touched her lips. And her awkwardness around HS after it happened was so darn cute, too. 

HS sending DM off was so sad, too. It was even sadder when he said that Seoul was their home and Busan was hers. I think, in those short few days, that Seoul and the people around her, especially HS, became her family in a sense. The way she desperately called out for HS when he left her on the plane was gut-wrenching. I don't think he wanted her to go anymore than she did, but it was the right thing to do. :tears:

tumblr_nwf79yhUkH1uyyadwo3_250.gif tumblr_nwf79yhUkH1uyyadwo4_250.gif
tumblr_nwf79yhUkH1uyyadwo1_250.gif tumblr_nwf79yhUkH1uyyadwo2_250.gif 

credit

Guest chocmagma

Hiiiii :w00t: Long time not coming here. How's everyone doing? I hope you guys're doing fine ;)

@LavelyShai is in the spirit of spreading the kiss. Bravo, dear!. Hehehe. Anyway, Big Man is good. So intense. It's my cup of tea. You can try watch it. I love JSM in that drama. And her hair color too. Hihi.

@andrea87 awwwh so sorry I couldn't reply to your question. Thank you @baloi for your reply! :)

Welcome onboard, @somin Kimjung!

Guest chocmagma

@LavelyShai It's good though quite complicated. I mean, it involves so many things. I mean from the heart transplant till the hero's revenge. Maybe you can read review about it first. But to me it's good ;)

But JSM's character is sad. Unrequited love with the hero but subsequently she realised that and left him. Our JSM sobbbs.

Guest somin Kimjung

LOL to this.. :w00t::w00t: 

She even have a good chemistry with the man who played Kang Ji Hwan's friend in that drama :D 
And, Oh.. Jung So Min + Red hair = Love :wub: 

@eileen0316_stv, So true.  She looks so utterly gorgeous with red hair.

@LavelyShai, Actually, I haven’t watched Big Man. LOL.  I based my comment on some of the reviews of the drama.  I only watched Jung So Min and Kang Ji Hwan’s scenes (because their funny and wacky scenes are so adorable..:wub::wub:) so I haven’t had any ideas about it. Hahaha.  And besides, the genre wasn’t really to my liking.  I’m more of a cutesy-funny-romantic-comedy-jungsomin-filled-drama lover.  And like what you said, maybe I didn’t watch it because although I also like Kang Ji Hwan, So Min wasn’t the main lead.  Teehee. ;)

@eileen0316_stv , @andrea87@baloi@chocmagma, thank you for welcoming me to this thread.  :)

And back to our OTP..

Here’s one of the BTS of the drama

What I really like about this drama is the cast.  Aside from doing a good job in portraying their roles, I also like how easy and fun they are during the behind the scenes.  Although the theme of the drama is kind of depressing, while offcam, you can really see that they’re enjoying what they’re doing.  I have yet to watch a bts video wherein no one’s laughing.  You can really see their rapport with each other, especially our OTP. 

I think Jung So Min and Kim Young Kwang are both playful.  They not only have an “oncam” chemistry but “offcam” as well.  Look, how they interact on the bts vids.  They always seem to goof around, and tease each other on the set.  I love how comfortable and familiar they are with each other.  There is no boring day with these two. 

Some of the things I noticed during the Press Conference aside from what @eileen0316_stv has posted are these..

lovely%20couple_zpsnke68psc.jpg

They really are a lovely couple.. hahaha.. Can't get enough of these two..

holding%20hands_zpswhxjpcdc.jpg

I noticed that KYK tried to grab JSM's hand but failed to do so, and then he looked at JSM's hand, (he's like wondering, "what are you doing there, you're supposed to be on my hand".. hihi..) and just grabbed it like its a regular thing to do.. Just what Lee Hae Sung did on their kiss..  Direct, straightforward..

Thank you @LavelyShai!! 

Annyeong chingus!  how's everyone? sorry, been absent for sometime.

@chocmagma ► Welcome back :)  I'm pretty sure you're so well now having been treated by our DocDuo :lol:

@unhskikr4ever and @chloee34    ► Welcome aboard!  Enjoy spazzing with us.  Thanks for the lovely gifs chloee34 :wub:

@angelangie ► You're right. JDM  came back freshened up and this time ready for another kiss from her beloved LHS.  Unlike the ambulance kiss, she's now ready, hygienically. :lol:  Having seen episode 10 with incomplete sub, I cracked up when LHS read the post-it from JDM realizing she hasn't brushed her teeth for 3 days and that he  just kissed her. LOL

@LavelyShai ► So this is not their first time meeting? Since when they've know each other?

@kdramalovers ► I love your signature pic.  In what episode is that? 

@baloi

They were in Can We Get Married in 2012 together, which was also a jTBC drama. They weren't paired together, she was with Sung Joon (one of Young Kwang's best friends) and he was with Han Groo. 

Oh yes, I forgot about it.  Gee, how could I've missed that.   I've seen that one too.  In fact, I love his chemistry with Han Groo also. Thanks. :D

@chocmagma ► Welcome back :)  I'm pretty sure you're so well now having been treated by our DocDuo :lol:

@unhskikr4ever and @chloee34    ► Welcome aboard!  Enjoy spazzing with us.  Thanks for the lovely gifs chloee34 :wub:

@angelangie ► You're right. JDM  came back freshened up and this time ready for another kiss from her beloved LHS.  Unlike the ambulance kiss, she's now ready, hygienically. :lol:  Having seen episode 10 with incomplete sub, I cracked up when LHS read the post-it from JDM realizing she hasn't brushed her teeth for 3 days and that he  just kissed her. LOL

@LavelyShai ► So this is not their first time meeting? Since when they've know each other?

My signature pic is from the teaser, so I'm still waiting for that episode

My signature pic is from the teaser, so I'm still waiting for that episode

Oh, that's why I can't recall that scene.  I thought I've missed it.  And the way I see it, it wouldn't happen soon, not this coming episode considering the drama is now on angsty mode.  LHS is so devastated right now.  But it has to happen coz I'm dreaded to see it. LOL

@LavelyShai ► I agree, it was indeed a good drama with good chemistry of the foursome.  :)

@kdramalovers your signature gif is pure love. I'm guessing that will air when they are pretty much in love. :) ahh too cute. I wonder how these lovebirds will act like when they both know about their mutual feelings for each other. 

Back to the episode today. I can understand why LHS is also acting cold towards JDM despite his feelings for DM, a guy's ego would hate crumbling or looking like a failure in front of his love. I believe that JDM's words will give him strength and help him get through it cause shes an important person to him now. 

Gahh soo happy with our couple's back hug and the hug. I am soooo ready for lovey dovey scenes and the rescue squad now. 

Guest chocmagma

Annyeong chingu-deul! How're you doing? :w00t:

You're welcome, @unhskikr4ever! Sometimes do join our conversations, aite? The more the merrier hehehe.

No problem, dear @somin Kimjung! ;)

Of course, @baloi! I'm much much much better now! Hihihi :wub:

@kdramalovers I'm so loving your signature! Can't wait for that episode to come!

I shall go to sleep now. Tomorrow got bowling match. But I can't seem to bring myself to lalaland... yet. Lol.

Archived