[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

Admin

Guest eileen0316_stv

Woah! @eileen0316_stv Those D-Day presscon pictures just killed meeee!!! My monitor was on fire. Thank you for that and for the BTS picture as well.  You're now responsible for the death of me. LOL   

Thank you also @angelangie for that selfie.  Anything about them makes me happy.  Obviously, I'm not a fan of them. ;)

And @AndreaZ,... Welcome aboard :D  I can see that this is your first post in soompi.  Interestingly, on this thread. Keep on spazzing to make this thread alive. :lol:

JSM is my bias.  Just like @LavelyShaiI came to like her the first time I've seen her in Playful Kiss   I find her character portrayal not annoying unlike how O Hani has been played in other version of that drama. Instead, I find her cute and adorable.  I've seen her other dramas but don't usually ship her with her leading men except with KHJ which I now laid to rest, forever. Hahahah!   Actually, I find KYK to be of very good chemistry with Han Groo in Can We Got Married and I like them.  And I also don't usually post in a couple thread.   So I don't know what's gotten on me now that I'm shipping JSM and KYK .  Maybe their chemistry overwhelmed me sooooo much that I wannnt more of them. :lol:

hahaha keep them coming! and we'll all die because of their cuteness lol. :D

and just like you and @LavelyShai, I know Jung Somin the first time when she was in Playful Kiss. Her acting skill is great. and is it just me or? Jung Somin always have great chemistry with her co-stars? well at least  I feel so.  hehe and whenever I watch her scene with KYK in D-day, I just can't help but smiling like crazy haha 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eileen0316_stv

hehehe searching high and low for more pictures on our OTP :D and guess what i found it :D

see they are happily playing around the filming area with the scarf heheh :D

cr: as tagged

when I saw these photos, I was like, 'What are you doing, guys? the director and other cast are right behind you and you guys just can't stop playing around, huh? haha 

12002218_884716904911012_745173403975197

12002990_884720878243948_779513528344884

they even share a bottle of water, eh?? 

11219024_884715341577835_542117770833398

credit : as tagged

argh these twoo.. :wub::wub: The press con pictures. 

I've watched their previous press con clip when they were sitting next to each other answering questions and teasing each other. 

I love it when he held her hand too while taking pictures. It gives off a really comfortable with plenty of attraction vibe between them. (LOL okay I'm exaggerating but thats what I see)

@angelangie and @eileen0316_stv  Awww! You guys surely have a boatload of pictures of our couple stocked somewhere else.  Heheh! Kudos to your resourcefulness. :lol:  I love those bts pictures. It's good to see how comfortable they are with each other and surely, they're having a lot of fun while filming the drama.  I hope they will still keep in touch with each other when it's over. And that sexual harassment scene, I am so loving it. ;):wub:

But still, I can't get over yet with the presscon photos. I just can't stop myself from looking every chance I have. And it's my first time to see JSM held hands with her leading man during the presscon.  She usually hold the arm of her co-actor.  They must really be at ease with each other.  Oh yes @sakura22, I won't mind anymore with their brother-sister thingy. I won't keep my hopes high.  I'll just keep on enjoying whatever they have now.  Just seeing them both extremely happy, makes my heart flutter.    

Guest andrea87

And @AndreaZ,... Welcome aboard :D  I can see that this is your first post in soompi.  Interestingly, on this thread. Keep on spazzing to make this thread alive. :lol:

Thanks! To be honest, I'm currently obsessed with D-Day. I've watched and loved a ton of k-dramas, but there's just something special about D-Day that has captivated me from the opening scene. It's one of those dramas you really want to discuss and analyze, hoping to find a few clues/hints about what's going to happen. More than that, I was pleasantly surprised by Hae Sung and Ddol Mi. I started this drama with little to no expectations for romance (because of the circumstances), and now I'm just so impressed and in love with these two. KYK and JSM's chemistry is so off the charts. 

I actually saw the thread here on soompi for the series, and while I was reading through some of the pages, I saw that this couple thread was created. So I figured I might as well jump in and enjoy spazzing with everyone else over Ddol Mi and Hae Sung. You'll probably see me posting over on the thread for this drama as well. :D

Guest chocmagma

Thanks for the stills! More OTP moments:w00t:

@chocmagma

I loved him in Good Doctor, I just loved that drama over all. I love how even though he's a doctor in this drama too, his characters are totally different. 

@angelangie

There's a picture floating around of them eating dinner together? I haven't seen it? We need to find that lol 

I love Good Doctor! Lots of my fave oppas and unnis were there! Hihi. Yeah totally different but he's able to bring it well. He's a good actor indeed.

Welcome onboard, @andrea87!

KYAAAAAA all the photos are killing me! Ottoke? Ottoke? *dying*

I don't know why but I love seeing them both. With only pictures, I can see that they're very comfortable with each other. Now, bring it to the next level, pretty please? I give you my blessing harhar *wink wink*

@baloi

Playful Kiss may have been my first So Min drama, but it wasn't my favorite version of Itazura na Kiss. I prefer the Taiwanese version then the newer Japanese version over this one. It wasn't bad, but once I saw how much they condensed & changed, the others seemed closer to the manga which is usually a plus for me. 

These gifs are just for reference btw lol

Hidden Content

In my case, I've have no idea about the manga.  ISWAK was aired in our country and it was dubbed in our native language.  So watching it, I have no expectation at all.  And to be honest, there were many scenes of the female lead that I find annoying.  But nevertheless I came to love the drama so I even watched the whole series with english sub. I was grateful too coz I came to know and like Ariel Lin and been following her ever since. Having been able to watch ISWAK 1 & 2, I got curious how the korean version will fare and the rest is history. To compare, I searched and watched for the old Japanese version and find it the most irritating one. The new version for me is more watchable but I haven't tried to watch Love in Tokyo 2. So in order of my preference, the Korean version tops most, second is the Taiwanese      

Oh those gifs, too bad, it's not showing.  I can't see any of it.

@baloi

Playful Kiss may have been my first So Min drama, but it wasn't my favorite version of Itazura na Kiss. I prefer the Taiwanese version then the newer Japanese version over this one. It wasn't bad, but once I saw how much they condensed & changed, the others seemed closer to the manga which is usually a plus for me. 

These gifs are just for reference btw lol

Hidden Content

In my case, I've have no idea about the manga.  ISWAK was aired in our country and it was dubbed in our native language.  So watching it, I have no expectation at all.  And to be honest, there were many scenes of the female lead that I find annoying.  But nevertheless I came to love the drama so I even watched the whole series with english sub. I was grateful too coz I came to know and like Ariel Lin and been following her ever since. Having been able to watch ISWAK 1 & 2, I got curious how the korean version will fare and the rest is history. To compare, I searched and watched for the old Japanese version and find it the most irritating one. The new version for me is more watchable but I haven't tried to watch Love in Tokyo 2. So in order of my preference, the Korean version tops most, second is the Taiwanese      

Oh those gifs, too bad, it's not showing.  I can't see any of it.

i watch the very first version of it with the Japanese version and i love it more than the taiwanese version to be honest :) though the 2nd jap version isnt a fav of mine i think the very first version nail it better :) but so does SoMin with her clueless look sometimes XD

Yes, So Min and her clueless look, that made her adorable. :wub: For me, she's  the best among the female lead of the 4 versions.  When you said the first Japanese version, is this the one you're referring to? http://asianwiki.com/Itazura_na_Kiss

@LavelyShai I cant see the gifs but you got that right, they both kiss very well so their kiss scenes are always so natural and real-ish so I too am looking forward to that. 

I wasnt too fond of Playful Kiss unfortunately but I had thought that she is a good actress. The character and plot and some other things were not my cup of tea. Because she left a good impression, I was looking forward to can we get married and turned an instant fan. I have not seen more of her other works but CWGM, Twenty and D-Day would be my best pick. 

As for KYK, I started noticing him in Love Rain but at that time I thought he wasnt bad but not great either until I watched him in CWGM. Basically I turned instant fan of the 4 leads of CWGM. I watched nine plus guys and didnt feel as much chemistry between him and the female actress in that drama as much as this one. I have yet to watch more of him in Pinocchio and good doctor. 

Guest andrea87

This was posted on the first page, but I found this version with fewer text/logos on it. Even with both of their eyes closed, there is so much intensity in this moment. :wub:

DvRZM9W.png

And here's one I don't think was posted yet. 

yDCVCqN.jpg

And another! I'm not normally the type to ship couples outside of dramas, but I think these two look so good together.

VVPdwjE.jpg

Guest chipmunks

Just notice something. on the last picture, they were holding hands not really hands more finger. Thats romantic.

As i read from several webs, the theme of these photos is last day couple. :wub:

Well TGIF!

@LavelyShai

You're right, they shortened the story coz of low rating in Korea and that's my complaint as well.  But who can argue with the producer.  I remember, international fans went frenzy that they made webisodes but still fans were still clamoring for more.  BTW, I was able to watch the 1996 version of Itanazura Kiss with english sub in youtube.  

@andrea87

Woah! thank you so much for the pix.  :w00t: Now I can edit my signature.

OMG!!! Kyaaaaaa I totally wasnt expecting a kiss in todays episode!! Good that it wasnt shown in preview so it builds up anticpation for the next episode. 

Infact I wasn't expecting any cutesy from these two in this episode at all to lower expectations in case the writer may decide to focus on the disaster instead.

I am a happy shipper! It is sooooo cute how he was carassing her cheeks to clean off the stain and then in that moment just kissed her. The post kiss reaction for both are tooo cute!! Their happy smiles were just too cute. Even the scene when DM rushed off to the pharmacy, HS had this gentle-proud-impressed look on his face like DM is already his woman. Then the sweet smile DM had after HS praised her, veryy totally couply-like. She almost teared up when she didnt get to properly say good bye. I hope they meet again and sort out their feelings so they can be together. I also like that she couldnt tie her hair, she looks more ladylike  LOL 

Things just get better and cuter!

Guest andrea87

Looking forward to watching this episode! My excitement is through the roof, but I'm holding out for it to be fully subbed on Viki first.

I was accidentally spoiled about the kiss scene earlier, so I figured it was safe to come here. How was the kissing scene? Any emotion/reaction from DM or was it all HS? Hopefully she wasn't frozen in shock and did nothing while he kissed her. I've seen more than enough of those kind of kisses in k-dramas to last me a lifetime. :lol:

Guest chocmagma

Finally, our KYK and JSM KISSED! Yeaaaaay! It was unexpected but most awaited and anticipated kiss! Hahahaha.

@LavelyShai so fast haaaa u changed your signature pictures! :w00t:

Looking forward to watching this episode! My excitement is through the roof, but I'm holding out for it to be fully subbed on Viki first.

I was accidentally spoiled about the kiss scene earlier, so I figured it was safe to come here. How was the kissing scene? Any emotion/reaction from DM or was it all HS? Hopefully she wasn't frozen in shock and did nothing while he kissed her. I've seen more than enough of those kind of kisses in k-dramas to last me a lifetime. :lol:

It was unexpected. JDM didn't see it coming. She was so startled and shy. Heee so cute of her! :D

The kiss isnt perfecf cause DM didnt close her eyes BUT its fluttering still. Cant get over it. Beats the other cutesy moments previously. 

I cant wait for ep 10 in hopes that DM is back in Seoul then either sulk or  will give him an earful for tricking her to leave alone, or we can see someone missing DM's presence and reminiscing the kiss or something like that. Lol 

Based on some stills and her haircut it seems that she will be together with LHS again. 

hoping writer to keep LHS-JDM romance development regardless of how brief in each episode. 

@LavelyShai I love love their post kiss reaction too. Looking forward to how much their interaction will chang especially on their facial expressions. 

I had a small hope that she would briefly close her eyes but I guess it caught her by surprise. At this point LHS seems a little bit more affectionate and JDM a little more direct in expressing her feelings kinda. It'd be interesting to watch how their feeling will develop and how they will express it. 

This makes me more curious abt the stills with LHS's bike and JDM injured shoulder.

Guest eileen0316_stv

Woah, I think I'm too late to join the party! haha but YAY THEY KISSED! :w00t: 
and after the kiss, I love how Haesung calling her name to get in the car with a big grin on his face haha you go, boy!

Guest somin Kimjung

I have not seen more of her other works but CWGM, Twenty and D-Day would be my best pick. 

@sakura22 I haven't seen most of her dramas as well but I all I can say is she's really good in Big Man.  Most of the audience of the drama is shipping her with the main lead, Kang Ji Hwan.  I think the audience love her gutsy and feisty character Kang Jin-Ah more than the female lead.  And So Min played her role very well.  Her acting has grown a lot since Playful Kiss.

I agree with @LavelyShai.  So Min has a tendency to have great chemistry with her leading men and her not so leading men, like Kang Ji Hwan and Daniel Choi in Big Man.. lol. ;)

Hi guys! New fan of this couple here.. Like @baloi, I was a fan of HyunMin couple (Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min) before.  And just like what she said, that ship has been buried and will forever be buried. 

Yes to SungMi couple.  Woohoo! :D

Archived