Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL] Lee Hae Sung (Kim Young Kwang) & Jung Ddol Mi (Jung So Min) | D-Day Couple | DocDuo

Guest chocmagma

@LavelyShai It's good though quite complicated. I mean, it involves so many things. I mean from the heart transplant till the hero's revenge. Maybe you can read review about it first. But to me it's good ;)

But JSM's character is sad. Unrequited love with the hero but subsequently she realised that and left him. Our JSM sobbbs.

@LavelyShai OMO. I didn't know you created a thread for LHS and JDM too! LOL.

@chocmagma Thanks for directing me to this thread! I had no idea that there's a thread for these two. :D I'll probably lurk here more than the drama thread. LOL.

Guest somin Kimjung

LOL to this.. :w00t::w00t: 

She even have a good chemistry with the man who played Kang Ji Hwan's friend in that drama :D 
And, Oh.. Jung So Min + Red hair = Love :wub: 

@eileen0316_stv, So true.  She looks so utterly gorgeous with red hair.

@LavelyShai, Actually, I haven’t watched Big Man. LOL.  I based my comment on some of the reviews of the drama.  I only watched Jung So Min and Kang Ji Hwan’s scenes (because their funny and wacky scenes are so adorable..:wub::wub:) so I haven’t had any ideas about it. Hahaha.  And besides, the genre wasn’t really to my liking.  I’m more of a cutesy-funny-romantic-comedy-jungsomin-filled-drama lover.  And like what you said, maybe I didn’t watch it because although I also like Kang Ji Hwan, So Min wasn’t the main lead.  Teehee. ;)

@eileen0316_stv , @andrea87@baloi@chocmagma, thank you for welcoming me to this thread.  :)

And back to our OTP..

Here’s one of the BTS of the drama

What I really like about this drama is the cast.  Aside from doing a good job in portraying their roles, I also like how easy and fun they are during the behind the scenes.  Although the theme of the drama is kind of depressing, while offcam, you can really see that they’re enjoying what they’re doing.  I have yet to watch a bts video wherein no one’s laughing.  You can really see their rapport with each other, especially our OTP. 

I think Jung So Min and Kim Young Kwang are both playful.  They not only have an “oncam” chemistry but “offcam” as well.  Look, how they interact on the bts vids.  They always seem to goof around, and tease each other on the set.  I love how comfortable and familiar they are with each other.  There is no boring day with these two. 

Some of the things I noticed during the Press Conference aside from what @eileen0316_stv has posted are these..

lovely%20couple_zpsnke68psc.jpg

They really are a lovely couple.. hahaha.. Can't get enough of these two..

holding%20hands_zpswhxjpcdc.jpg

I noticed that KYK tried to grab JSM's hand but failed to do so, and then he looked at JSM's hand, (he's like wondering, "what are you doing there, you're supposed to be on my hand".. hihi..) and just grabbed it like its a regular thing to do.. Just what Lee Hae Sung did on their kiss..  Direct, straightforward..

Thank you @LavelyShai!! 

@unhskikr4ever

Lol We felt it was needed, I blame @angelangie ha! 

@somin Kimjung

Yeah I think Young Kwang & So Min knowing each other prior to this drama helped with their over all chemistry. 

Instead of using the URL, try copy+pasting the image. I usually do that to avoid the links being broken. 

Annyeong chingus!  how's everyone? sorry, been absent for sometime.

@chocmagma ► Welcome back :)  I'm pretty sure you're so well now having been treated by our DocDuo :lol:

@unhskikr4ever and @chloee34    ► Welcome aboard!  Enjoy spazzing with us.  Thanks for the lovely gifs chloee34 :wub:

@angelangie ► You're right. JDM  came back freshened up and this time ready for another kiss from her beloved LHS.  Unlike the ambulance kiss, she's now ready, hygienically. :lol:  Having seen episode 10 with incomplete sub, I cracked up when LHS read the post-it from JDM realizing she hasn't brushed her teeth for 3 days and that he  just kissed her. LOL

@LavelyShai ► So this is not their first time meeting? Since when they've know each other?

@kdramalovers ► I love your signature pic.  In what episode is that? 

@baloi

They were in Can We Get Married in 2012 together, which was also a jTBC drama. They weren't paired together, she was with Sung Joon (one of Young Kwang's best friends) and he was with Han Groo. 

@baloi

They were in Can We Get Married in 2012 together, which was also a jTBC drama. They weren't paired together, she was with Sung Joon (one of Young Kwang's best friends) and he was with Han Groo. 

Oh yes, I forgot about it.  Gee, how could I've missed that.   I've seen that one too.  In fact, I love his chemistry with Han Groo also. Thanks. :D

@baloi

Oh yes, I forgot about it.  Gee, how could I've missed that.   I've seen that one too.  In fact, I love his chemistry with Han Groo also. Thanks. :D

That was a good drama, they both ad good chemistry with their partners. I was glad to finally see then paired up together. 

@chocmagma ► Welcome back :)  I'm pretty sure you're so well now having been treated by our DocDuo :lol:

@unhskikr4ever and @chloee34    ► Welcome aboard!  Enjoy spazzing with us.  Thanks for the lovely gifs chloee34 :wub:

@angelangie ► You're right. JDM  came back freshened up and this time ready for another kiss from her beloved LHS.  Unlike the ambulance kiss, she's now ready, hygienically. :lol:  Having seen episode 10 with incomplete sub, I cracked up when LHS read the post-it from JDM realizing she hasn't brushed her teeth for 3 days and that he  just kissed her. LOL

@LavelyShai ► So this is not their first time meeting? Since when they've know each other?

My signature pic is from the teaser, so I'm still waiting for that episode

My signature pic is from the teaser, so I'm still waiting for that episode

Oh, that's why I can't recall that scene.  I thought I've missed it.  And the way I see it, it wouldn't happen soon, not this coming episode considering the drama is now on angsty mode.  LHS is so devastated right now.  But it has to happen coz I'm dreaded to see it. LOL

@LavelyShai ► I agree, it was indeed a good drama with good chemistry of the foursome.  :)

@kdramalovers your signature gif is pure love. I'm guessing that will air when they are pretty much in love. :) ahh too cute. I wonder how these lovebirds will act like when they both know about their mutual feelings for each other. 

Back to the episode today. I can understand why LHS is also acting cold towards JDM despite his feelings for DM, a guy's ego would hate crumbling or looking like a failure in front of his love. I believe that JDM's words will give him strength and help him get through it cause shes an important person to him now. 

Gahh soo happy with our couple's back hug and the hug. I am soooo ready for lovey dovey scenes and the rescue squad now. 

Guest chocmagma

Annyeong chingu-deul! How're you doing? :w00t:

You're welcome, @unhskikr4ever! Sometimes do join our conversations, aite? The more the merrier hehehe.

No problem, dear @somin Kimjung! ;)

Of course, @baloi! I'm much much much better now! Hihihi :wub:

@kdramalovers I'm so loving your signature! Can't wait for that episode to come!

I shall go to sleep now. Tomorrow got bowling match. But I can't seem to bring myself to lalaland... yet. Lol.

Watching their interview, these two seem to have the same mannerism :D

Screenshot002_zpspmuqwfqp.jpgScreenshot009_zpsr5y4bbub.jpg

@unhskikr4ever

Lol We felt it was needed, I blame @angelangie ha! 

@somin Kimjung

Yeah I think Young Kwang & So Min knowing each other prior to this drama helped with their over all chemistry. 

Instead of using the URL, try copy+pasting the image. I usually do that to avoid the links being broken. 

lols do i ever get scotfree i wonder lols

Guest eileen0316_stv

What I really like about this drama is the cast.  Aside from doing a good job in portraying their roles, I also like how easy and fun they are during the behind the scenes.  Although the theme of the drama is kind of depressing, while offcam, you can really see that they’re enjoying what they’re doing.  I have yet to watch a bts video wherein no one’s laughing.  You can really see their rapport with each other, especially our OTP. 

I think Jung So Min and Kim Young Kwang are both playful.  They not only have an “oncam” chemistry but “offcam” as well.  Look, how they interact on the bts vids.  They always seem to goof around, and tease each other on the set.  I love how comfortable and familiar they are with each other.  There is no boring day with these two. 

Some of the things I noticed during the Press Conference aside from what @eileen0316_stv has posted are these..

I noticed that KYK tried to grab JSM's hand but failed to do so, and then he looked at JSM's hand, (he's like wondering, "what are you doing there, you're supposed to be on my hand".. hihi..) and just grabbed it like its a regular thing to do.. Just what Lee Hae Sung did on their kiss..  Direct, straightforward..

Thank you @LavelyShai!! 

Yes, she rocks that red hair :wub: 

They both are dorky haha and the fact that they were in the same drama before and also, because Somin has paired up with Youngkwang's bestfriends : Sung Jun, Kim Woobin, Hong Jonghyun, in her drama and movies, (and I guess, Somin is also good friend with Sung Jun. He even uploaded Somin's photos in his IG that he took by himself. Btw, He likes photography, and Somin is one of  his model) hehe maybe this is also helping Youngkwang & Somin to get close and comfortable quickly and have an awesome chemistry :)

Actually, this is the first time I saw the actor and actress holding hand in PressCon :) hehe usually the actors simply puts his arm around his co-stars shoulder, but Kim Youngkwang was comfortably holding Somin's hand haha you boy!

Guest andrea87

Thank you @LavelyShai!! 

Yes, she rocks that red hair :wub: 

They both are dorky haha and the fact that they were in the same drama before and also, because Somin has paired up with Youngkwang's bestfriends : Sung Jun, Kim Woobin, Hong Jonghyun, in her drama and movies, (and I guess, Somin is also good friend with Sung Jun. He even uploaded Somin's photos in his IG that he took by himself. Btw, He likes photography, and Somin is one of  his model) hehe maybe this is also helping Youngkwang & Somin to get close and comfortable quickly and have an awesome chemistry :)

Actually, this is the first time I saw the actor and actress holding hand in PressCon :) hehe usually the actors simply puts his arm around his co-stars shoulder, but Kim Youngkwang was comfortably holding Somin's hand haha you boy!

Actually, this is the first time I saw the actor and actress holding hand in PressCon :) hehe usually the actors simply puts his arm around his co-stars shoulder, but Kim Youngkwang was comfortably holding Somin's hand haha you boy!

The holding hands part really struck me to be honest. I know that cultural norms vary, but to me, I usually associate hand holding as more of a couple-y act. Maybe it was simply a friendly gesture on KYK's end, but considering skinship, it made me do a double take. They just feel very natural and comfortable around each other -- to the degree that they seem to forget about everything and everyone else around them. Maybe they're just being goofballs and click on a friendship level, but sometimes it seems like it could be more. I'm probably reading too deeply into them hold hands, so don't mind me lol. 

@angelangie

One word: No :P 

@eileen0316_stv @andrea87

Actually actors and actresses holding hands at press cons isn't uncommon at all especially if they're the main couple in the drama. Ye,s Young Kwang & So Min are close, but it's also due to them being the main OTP so they have to show that pairing for the cameras. 

Guest eileen0316_stv

@angelangie

One word: No :P 

Actually actors and actresses holding hands at press cons isn't uncommon at all especially if they're the main couple in the drama. Ye,s Young Kwang & So Min are close, but it's also due to them being the main OTP so they have to show that pairing for the cameras. 

Yes, I know that holding hands isn't uncommon thing for actors and actresses. It is just this is My first time saw it in presscons hehe maybe because usually I missed dramas' presscons  :) 

Guest andrea87

Thank you for clarifying. I don't usually follow actors and/or actresses close enough to know much of anything about press cons and normal behaviors for promoting dramas and such, so a lot of this is new to me. I also didn't know that holding hands was common, but when I think of your explanation, it makes a lot more sense now. :)