[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Moon River 明若曉溪

sugarplum892

@partyon Ikr it sucks when ending is complete opposite of what you expected to be. But...spoilers 

I know nothing about book but based on execution of plot in contrast first few episodes  MLB and MXX characters really weak and occasionally unreasonable when they are separated. Like you said XX always crying meanwhile MLB allows others to play with him as they please, right?  That's why both characters didn't developed individually  but since they've let one another into their lives they changed each other a lot unconsciously and they can't be same like before.   The invincible  XX and scheming  MLB  nowhere to be found.  So yes I will be slightly disappointed with the sad ending. I like second lead too he is wise and kind but still it is not needed.  If otp will be separated no matter what then I want them to grow stronger as a person. Then I won't think I wasted my time ^^ 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@onlysb1 Yeah, you are right. :) I cannot wait for the subs to come out. Spoilers for the ending ahead.

As far as I understand they changed the novel's ending in the drama. I would be really interested in knowing what the novel's ending is.

Like you, I had no idea what was going on in the last episode. :) The kung-fu fight was epic, though. lol :D I'm just so happy that our OTP was able to ride off into the sunset together.  Aaand it only took four dramas for that to finally happen. Whatevs, I'm happy with the ending. :)

Hello everyone! I know it's too late to posts here... but i want to say that i love the drama & casts! Unfortunately, it's sad that the drama will be over soon... Hopefully, another drama for Xiao Xi and Grandma skating!! hehehe... Thank you everyone for giving me space here to posts! Have a great day to all! :wub: Can't wait for another kiss scene... kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss.... love the opening song... sang by Spexial! kekeke.. 

I wish i can see all the bts vids!!!

@onlysb1 Yeah, you are right. :) I cannot wait for the subs to come out. Spoilers for the ending ahead.

Hidden Content

It was a cheesy ending that's for sure. LOL I'm still quite behind..some how I will make time to finish it, if not, it will be  another one of those dramas where I have 5-6 episodes left and I still need to watch or either leave in the dust.

Finish watching ep. 27, 28 & 29 is the last episode!! Wohooo! Not too bad the ending... Of course still have a kissing scene underneath the tree! hahaha... Happy ending but it's kind of rush though... Hopefully there's a part two coz i want to see the wedding! Sorry everyone for the spoiler! Now i feel sad. I will miss this drama! I need to search for more bts! yikes! 

Ups I'm sure they cut some parts of Skating Grandma's speech. After he picked the ring up he said something like this ;

"God responded to my prayers, to make you believe in my heart once again. He let me know how easy  losing one's heart is and how hard going on can be if you don't make efforts to bring it back."

Also they cut some  flashback  parts but i donno if it was important anyways happy ending ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chocmagma

Hello everyone! Oh I see familiar faces here too :w00t:

I'm on ep 2 and already falling for this series. At first, before watching it, I thought the storyline would resemble Hana Yori Dango or Boys Over Flower, but now I can say that this series is totally different from them both. It has its own unique-ness and like it.

Pets Tseng's voice is so nice. It makes Season of Rain sounds so exceptionally nice! My Twitter friend told me that Pets Tseng is 31. I was so shocked because she looks like she's in her 20's. I thought she's the same age as the hero or 1 or 2 years younger. My bad.

Anyway, I enjoy watching this series. Cant wait to finish watching it!

• 1 month later...

I just started to watch this drama today out of boredom. Two episodes and I'm so much having fun watching it. I LOLed a lot of times and that's a good sign.

Though I still need to get used to the 3 guys. Not as pretty boys as the Korean guys that I'm used to seeing but not bad.

There are a lot of similarities to Hana Yori Dango but it's own story is not bad at all. But hopefully I won't get disappointed in the middle. I just actually found some scen stills like the forehead kiss and the hugs and I'm sold to this drama. Though I watched it too late. But then again, better too late than never.

Ok back to watching.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, deeotherday_stv said:

It is quite sad for Che :( that Xiao Xi's heart is with Liu Bing but I think Che can be a great man who truly can make the girl he loves happy. ;) Really like this drama. :) and going to finish it soon. 

Ah Che is really giving a major 2nd lead syndrome. He's like perfect. I guess too much perfect that's why he can't be the main lead.

But if it were me, I would choose him as well. I guess too bad for him since Ah Bing stays with Xiao Xi so they have a higher percentage of getting together than him.

I'm on E15 now. Finally. I guess I need to finish this soon.

Archived