[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Moon River 明若曉溪

sugarplum892

i watched ep 7 yesterday and i was purely entertained by Liu Bing's "intrusion" to Xiao Xi's territory.. Using her Ming Sky Promise (did I say it correctly?) to have her give in to him? So naughty and smart~

And I just wanna throw this out there.. Sha Sha is wasting her time on Liu Bing when Hao Nan is sticking around her. Girl can't you just move on already? But given that Sha Sha is a spoilt brat princess, she would think that her wants is everyone command... I wonder what goes through her head seriously (I know her character is fictional but still I am curious haha)

Hidden Content

Pets Tseng looks like she is 21 and not 31..the main OTP has quite an age difference but she can act so well!!!

SHE IS 31????!!

That is surprising...

She is originally a singer right?

ep 8 has been subbed fyi. I have seen ep 9 as well since the mainland version is ahead of the game by 2 episodes. 

for those who have not seen ep 8, do not read below: Use mouse to hover over

Base on my observations, Sha Sha uses Han Nan as a safety net. Basically she doesn't like him but rather she uses him to secure herself from everyone at school.She feels threatened if people look down on her and judging from this she is just plain selfish.. how can HN like this kind of girl in the first place???! 

And yes she's a singer... I was surprised! I didn't know she was until I listened to her famous songs on YouTube!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hm...I think the China version is cutting out scenes. The pacing in the Chinese version is slightly different from the Taiwan one. Or I must be going crazy? 

I hope this drama has a happy ending. I been waiting forever for this ship to be the main OTP. 

Yeah most T-dramas end happily. ;) 

It is another adaptation of the Japanese manga so prob will end the same. I just love how the writer approached the plot different with a stronger cast, esp the main OTP.

Hello guys,

nice to meet everyone, i just hooked also with this T-drama. From beginning i'm already like our OTP >> Mu Liu Bing + Min Xiao Xing. Are this series it their first become OTP ?

because it's seem their have another series act together, but not sure it's become a couple or not.

btw, i think china version is many cutting scene. And i'm already in EP.11. OMG this drama make me forget it's time for me to sleep. i'm so freaking addicted already. Thanks god it's 4 day in a week.

Hi Everyone

I just discovered this drama on Viki and I'm loving it. It's so great that there are episodes 4 days a week. I've already watched up to Ep. 8 and am waiting for the rest. I really like the lead character-so refreshing to see the girl rescue the boy for a change. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on the series.

Hi Everyone

I just discovered this drama on Viki and I'm loving it. It's so great that there are episodes 4 days a week. I've already watched up to Ep. 8 and am waiting for the rest. I really like the lead character-so refreshing to see the girl rescue the boy for a change. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on the series.

You can watch up to ep 12 on maplestage. :) 

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the info @thunderman1

Hello guys,

nice to meet everyone, i just hooked also with this T-drama. From beginning i'm already like our OTP >> Mu Liu Bing + Min Xiao Xing. Are this series it their first become OTP ?

because it's seem their have another series act together, but not sure it's become a couple or not.

btw, i think china version is many cutting scene. And i'm already in EP.11. OMG this drama make me forget it's time for me to sleep. i'm so freaking addicted already. Thanks god it's 4 day in a week.

It's their fourth collaboration. They're actually going to have a 5th series together in 2016. 
1. KO One Return - love triangle 
2. KO One Re act - love triangle 
3. Angel n Devil - side tragic OTP. Feel like this was Xiao Xi and Liu Bing's alternative past life. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-P6DDs-qX4 - their trailer 
4. Moon River - main OTP 
5. KO One Re-task - love triangle? 

Guest ororomunroe

hm...I think the China version is cutting out scenes. The pacing in the Chinese version is slightly different from the Taiwan one. Or I must be going crazy? 

I hope this drama has a happy ending. I been waiting forever for this ship to be the main OTP. 

It is another adaptation of the Japanese manga so prob will end the same. I just love how the writer approached the plot different with a stronger cast, esp the main OTP.

Is there a Japanese drama of this manga? 

Hello guys,

It's their fourth collaboration. They're actually going to have a 5th series together in 2016. 
3. Angel n Devil - side tragic OTP. Feel like this was Xiao Xi and Liu Bing's alternative past life. 
4. Moon River - main OTP 

Wow nice observations! I had no idea they acted together..

Is there a Japanese drama of this manga? 

I believe the manga is hana yori dango and of course the Japanese also named the drama after this manga. :)

Guest ororomunroe

@thunderman1, so this drama is based on the Boys Over Flowers novels? Wow, I definitely prefer this adaptation to the Korean one. Especially since the female lead (so far) isn't ridiculously meek and the male lead isn't a bully. 

@thunderman1, so this drama is based on the Boys Over Flowers novels? Wow, I definitely prefer this adaptation to the Korean one. Especially since the female lead (so far) isn't ridiculously meek and the male lead isn't a bully. 

I noted this earlier in this forum that this is so much better than Boys Over Flowers. The comedy is on point as well as the fashion!! I love how the female is not so innocent and naive..also the main lead also knows what he wants. :) 

Hello guys,

4. Moon River - main OTP 

@polaress : thanks for your information about this OTP project. But on their 1st and 2nd series did their end up together ? wkwkwkkw

finally today i already on 12th, and seeing the preview what the our OTP already decided to have a relationship. i don't know it's make me worried ^^. because it's not a half way yet from the series. Hope that lovely dowey scene from this two have many episode fufufufu. But it;s still need some issues that can tested their love kkkkk.

but MU LIU BING good job your faster act compared to CHE kkkkkk.

always like char in drama like MU LIU BING, he looks like so cold but also need a hug from some one. make Ming Xiao Xing always worried about him fufufufuf.

ohh this drama really really make me can't wait for monday - thursday again.

Anyway sorry for ask, didn't anyone can tell me where can i download this series with HD quality one?

i think i just want to share this vid : enjoy guys

https://www.youtube.com/user/gtv272841k

kredit to GTV

Hello guys,

4. Moon River - main OTP 

@polaress : thanks for your information about this OTP project. But on their 1st and 2nd series did their end up together ? wkwkwkkw

Yeah I was wondering how they have such chemistry despite of age difference then I have watched final episodes of both Ko series. open ending for first one they promised to be together and she kissed him on his cheek. I don't have any idea what happened second season but she had flashbacks of other guy and well they kissed already so seems she picked other gut in the end poor Liu Bing was sad because she disappeared  ;( So after they finally have had their own drama as OTP in Moon River   same thing will happen all over again that's funny ^^ Not watching other series is the best choice if you like this otp ^^

finally today i already on 12th, and seeing the preview what the our OTP already decided to have a relationship. i don't know it's make me worried ^^. because it's not a half way yet from the series. Hope that lovely dowey scene from this two have many episode fufufufu. But it;s still need some issues that can tested their love kkkkk.

but MU LIU BING good job your faster act compared to CHE kkkkkk.

always like char in drama like MU LIU BING, he looks like so cold but also need a hug from some one. make Ming Xiao Xing always worried about him fufufufuf.

ohh this drama really really make me can't wait for monday - thursday again.

Anyway sorry for ask, didn't anyone can tell me where can i download this series with HD quality one?

i think i just want to share this vid : enjoy guys

https://www.youtube.com/user/gtv272841k

kredit to GTV

Do you now why they laughed she much on BtS vid? I thought they were embarrassed but seems like it's opposite he asked some random question also at the end she was supposed to look surprised but  she wasn't  and PD was teasing them because of it ^^ 

@dfr_estelle, oh so this is your blog? :) 
I was curious as to who it belonged to!  Thanks for all the marvelous summaries particularly My Sunshine! It has been a favorite of mine from the start.  

Not too invested in the Four/The Lost Tomb you are recapping but I'll check them out when I have the chance. :) 

Thanks! We have been struggling to finish recapping those two shows that's why they are still in my signature. We are doing a lot of film/series reviews recently instead :) Need to find our next recap project!

Hi Everyone

wow new site! I always lurking in Viki for new subs but already 3 days no update... 

@thunderman1 you are a superstar! thanks

Hi Everyone

wow new site! I always lurking in Viki for new subs but already 3 days no update... 

@thunderman1 you are a superstar! thanks

Viki is behind at least two episodes so just check back with maplestage. ;) 

@ororomunroe  Chingu, I agree to that too, Even the actors performances are better than Boys over Flowers. IF you love anime you will love the Hana Yori Dango. I own  the whole collection. The anime is GREAT . I watch it over and over and it never gets old. :) 

@thunderman1  Thank you for that info.

I am so enjoying Moon River and the OTP are palying their part well. I just love it. 

Archived