[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

Kim Woo Bin Thanks “Descendants Of The Sun” And Sends A Heart To Song Joong Ki 

kim-woo-bin-3-800x450.png

On July 9’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” the leads of KBS’s new hit drama “Uncontrollably Fond,” Kim Woo BinSuzyIm Joo Hwan, and Im Joo Eun, sit down for a chat about the show.

entertainment weekly 1

The interviewer asks the cast if they’re aware of how popular the show is, and how much people are excited about it. “I think we’re benefiting from the work of those who made the great drama ‘Descendants of the Sun,’” replies Kim Woo Bin, referring to the hit drama that also aired on KBS. “We’ve just put our spoon down on a table that’s already set for dinner.” Suzy laughs and copies his gesture of putting a spoon on a table.

kim woo bin suzy

“We’re heading forth with gratitude,” he adds.

kim woo bin

His co-star Im Joo Hwan jumps in to gesture at Kim Woo Bin and Suzy as he jokes, “They’re way too modest. He’s probably yelling inside his head, ‘I hope we get higher ratings than them.’”

suzy im joo hwan

Kim Woo Bin laughs and then looks up at the camera to say, “I love you, Song Joong Ki!” before making a heart with his fingers.

kim woo bin 2

Cr: http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/09/kim-woo-bin-thanks-descendants-sun-sends-heart-song-joong-ki/

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@heartkwbheart

Spoiler

i'm terrible at translation, but basically (i will just summon up, so it's not exact translation and i can left some parts) girl's lyrics goes like (1st) "Hello, have a nice day. My day, just like your smile, that shines brighter and brighter. I want to see you, I run to you so fast. Everything in my life changed. Rainy days passed and now you become my rainbow"; (2nd) "I want to be your light. You're so cynical, but still cool. I'm so in love, that i'm going crazy. You can play with me hide-and-seek, but i will always find you, maybe 'cause I love you so much. I can't live without you".

chorus "You and I. The start of our love. But we have so little time together, let's take step closer to each other faster. But even if we're so alike, it's not easy. It's really hard".

"I want to hear that words from you so much; I'm glad, that you think the same. Don't be shy, just tell me them; Words that so hard to tell alone; Words that you can't tell, if you're alone; "I love you"

"I love u, I love u. You're so close, take my hand. I have only you in my live. If only I could stop the time. I want to be with you a little bit,  just a little bit more".

EDIT:

@plappi thank you ^^

(it's blocked in my country. no wonder i couldn't find it=))

KISUM & SEULONG – FINDING DIFFERENCES (틀린그림찾기) UNCONTROLLABLY FOND OST

Hey boy
Show me your love
You & I

Good morning
Hello, good morning
My day shines brightly like your smile
After I met you
Everything changed
My life used to be like a monsoon
But now there is a rainbow
I like you for matching my slow footsteps
I like how you shorten the distance between us
You & I, we’re so alike
Even your clear smile, everything

You & I, let’s start
There’s not enough time for me to love
Please hurry a little
We’re so alike
So it’s actually harder
It’s not easy

Love u love u love u
Love u love u love u
Love u love u love u

Hey baby I wanna
be your light light
When I see you, I get so excited, I sing
You’re so cynical but you’re hot
I’ve fallen for your cool charms
Maybe my heart is fluttering too much
But I hope you feel the same way
I wanna spend every moment with you
I don’t like ambiguous relationships
Give me assurance of love
I wanna be next to you
Let’s play hide-and-go-seek
Wherever you are, I can find you
It’s because I like you
Sorry if that’s too much
But I can’t hold it in

You & I, let’s start
There’s not enough time for me to love
Please hurry a little
We’re so alike
So it’s actually harder
It’s not easy

Words I wanna say
Words I wanna hear

I hope you think the same way
Don’t hide it, tell me boy

Words I couldn’t say by myself
(Words I couldn’t say by myself)
I love you

I Love u I love u
Come closer, hold my hand
I only have you
I wish time would stop
I wanna see you a little more

Love u love u love u
Love u love u love u
Love u love u love u

POPGASA

tumblr_oa1l00fZqC1sh8uxlo3_540.jpg

tumblr_oa1l00fZqC1sh8uxlo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oa1l00fZqC1sh8uxlo2_540.jpg

That guilty pleasure feelin every time I ate instant ramen… 

Credit Dramatroll

Spoiler

When my favorite drama doesn’t have a good ending. 

tumblr_inline_oa1kks2ixv1qz9nuy_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_oa1kktIvyL1qz9nuy_540.jpg

Credit Dramatroll

tumblr_oa1kexB5kv1sh8uxlo1_540.jpg

Credit Dramatroll

Suzy compliments co-star Kim Woo Bin and talks about 'Uncontrollably Fond' role

miss-A-Suzy-kim-woo-bin_1468073129_af_or

miss A's Suzy had compliments for her 'Uncontrollably Fond' co-star and drama love interest Kim Woo Bin.

On the July 9 episode of 'Entertainment Relay', Kim Woo Bin talked about viewer anticipation for the new series, saying, "I think we're getting a lot of interest following 'Descendants of the Sun'. We just got a good deal," referring to the previous KBS drama.

Suzy also said of her character, "When I read the synopsis for the drama, I thought the character No Eul was so charming and lovable. I wanted to try the role because there's such a wide range of emotions involved."

As for her co-star Kim Woo Bin, Suzy simply stated, "This is why people always talk about Kim Woo Bin."

Spoiler

kim-woo-bin_1468073142_20160708_kimwoobi

Did you watch the premiere of 'Uncontrollably Fond'?

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/suzy-compliments-co-star-kim-woo-bin-and-talks-about-uncontrollably-fond-role

1 hour ago, windofwar said:

it's obviously when they we're in that fish-market, somewhere in some village (or something like this), if we judge by their clothes. 

i doubt it's the ending. still such a beautiful shot. 

So beautiful, but sad at the same time. =((((( My heart feels heavy, kyahhhhhhh I can't wait for the story to unfold! JoonEul <3333333 

4 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

So beautiful, but sad at the same time. =((((( My heart feels heavy, kyahhhhhhh I can't wait for the story to unfold! JoonEul <3333333 

I don't know if I want as much romance in their relationship as possible or it will break my heart even harder, since (supposedly) we know how it will end depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif.

3 hours ago, windofwar said:

they didn't had big mediahype. promotion was pretty much the same as for the other dramas. 

ah perhaps since it was a pre-produced drama, i just was constantly hearing/reading about it in different articles for a couple months (since January) before it actually aired. 

but believe me, i adore kim woo bin and have watched all his movies/dramas, so i was excited for him to be in the main lead role. 

1 hour ago, picadrama said:

ah perhaps since it was a pre-produced drama, i just was constantly hearing/reading about it in different articles for a couple months (since January) before it actually aired. 

but believe me, i adore kim woo bin and have watched all his movies/dramas, so i was excited for him to be in the main lead role. 

To make it clear, since I hope it didn't come out wrong, I'm not against your opinion, thank you for sharing it and you can do it freely. I just don't like, when people try to accuse UF of (some special) media hyping (or playing). When it basically had same promotional routine in SK, like any other drama. Difference, that since UF was longer in production, than "live-shooting" type of dramas, news used to come out once in month-two/three months routine (we actually spent months without any news at all, then waited weeks to get teasers or just something), but for someone who never followed UF closely i guess it can appear as "constant hearing"=)

3 hours ago, windofwar said:

@heartkwbheart

Hide contents

i'm terrible at translation, but basically (i will just summon up, so it's not exact translation and i can left some parts) girl's lyrics goes like (1st) "Hello, have a nice day. My day, just like your smile, that shines brighter and brighter. I want to see you, I run to you so fast. Everything in my life changed. Rainy days passed and now you become my rainbow"; (2nd) "I want to be your light. Even angles sing to you "lalala". You're so cynical, but still cool. I'm so in love, that i'm going crazy. You can play with me hide-and-seek, but i will always find you, maybe 'cause I love you so much. I can't live without you".

chorus "You and I. The start of our love. But we have so little time together, let's take step closer to each other faster. But even if we're so alike, it's not easy. It's really hard".

"I want to hear that words from you so much; I'm glad, that you think the same. Don't be shy, just tell me them; Words that so hard to tell alone; Words that you can't tell, if you're alone; "I love you"

"I love u, I love u. You're so close, take my hand. I have only you in my live. If only I could stop the time. I want to be with you a little bit,  just a little bit more".

Thanks! Why does the last part sound so sad... I want to be with you a little bit...Just a little bit more???? :((((( 

2 hours ago, windofwar said:

I don't know if I want as much romance in their relationship as possible or it will break my heart even harder, since (supposedly) we know how it will end depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif.

Exactly!!! Huhuhuhhhh :(((((

46 minutes ago, windofwar said:

To make it clear, since I hope it didn't come out wrong, I'm not against your opinion, thank you for sharing it and you can do it freely. I just don't like, when people try to accuse UF of (some special) media hyping (or playing). When it basically had same promotional routine in SK, like any other drama. Difference, that since UF was longer in production, than "live-shooting" type of dramas, news used to come out once in month-two/three months routine (we actually spent months without any news at all, then waited weeks to get teasers or just something), but for someone who never followed UF closely i guess it can appear as "constant hearing"=)

Oh I see! I didn't mean to accuse UF of special media hyping, sorry if it came off that way! I appreciate you explaining how drama promotions are done in SK! 

Archived