[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@accioclarice yeah I also thought, that it was kinda short. I will try find raw version of full episode, to see if there is more. 

Joo Hwan and Woo Bin were in movie together, before UF. I kinda want all of them together in one show, I bet jokes will flow non-stop xD

EDIT: KBS WORLD will. This or next week probably. 

4 minutes ago, windofwar said:

@accioclarice yeah I also thought, that it was kinda short. I will try find raw version of full episode, to see if there is more. 

Joo Hwan and Woo Bin were in movie together, before UF. I kinda want all of them together in one show, I bet jokes will flow non-stop xD

EDIT: KBS WORLD will. This or next week probably. 

Oh wow~ They were? So the Woobin reunited with JooHwan, Joo Eun reunited with Woobin and JooHwan too~ Only Suzy did not reunite with any of the leads^^ So that was why they looked really close during the script-reading (WooBin and JooHwan)

1 hour ago, accioclarice said:

Oh wow~ They were? So the Woobin reunited with JooHwan, Joo Eun reunited with Woobin and JooHwan too~ Only Suzy did not reunite with any of the leads^^ So that was why they looked really close during the script-reading (WooBin and JooHwan)

Yes, Woo Bin, Joo Hwan, Song Joon Ki (that why Joo Hwan mentioned him and Woo Bin said "I love you, hyung" and made heart with fingers), Kim Ki Bang (he played that CEO, who fired No Eul), Lee Kwang Soo, Jo In Sung and D.O. from idol group EXO all friends and Joo Hwan even posted some photos in his IG, hinting, that they're spending time together. 

10426499.jpg

credit: suzydc

Spoiler

[instiz] BENEFIT OF HAVING HD BROADCAST

klj.gif
Look at that high definition wow wow
She looks like an angel

post response: +43

original post: here

1. Her makeup is seriously so light but she's so pretty...ㅠㅠ.

2. Wow... look at her skin... And her eyelashes... How can she look so pretty with her nostrils showing, her mouth opened and crying at the same time

3. Huk I stopped breathing.... How can she look so perfectly pretty ㅠㅠ

4. Wow daebak you can even see the ends of her eyeliner marks...

5. Wow you can even see the people standing next to her in the reflection of her eyes...

6. Oh you can see that they didn't smudge the end of her eyeliner in her right eye...

7. That's real HD, you can even see the inner part of her eyelids..

8. She looked so pretty during today's episode ㅠㅠㅠI know that she's an adult but she looks so good in uniform

9. Her skin is...amazing

credit: http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/07/instiz-benefit-of-having-hd-broadcast.html

A disadvantage of HD broadcast

Daum Cafe: A disadvantage of HD broadcast 

"is you can see the reflection of the camera, director, lighting and staff on her eyes"

-With that quality, I'm more amazed at how flawless her skin is

-She's is really pretty ㅠㅠ

-I saw the gif first and thought the post would be about her skin

-Do you think they edited her skin too? This is a pre-produced drama, I wouldn't be surprised
┗Her skin has always been pretty
┗If they did, they should've spotted the reflection on her eyes first. How would that mistake slip through editing?

-Wow crazy, you cannot see a pore

-I noticed her skin before the reflection

-Kim Hye Soo has a mirror wall in her house in 'Goodbye Single' and you can see the cameraman's reflection ㄷㄷ

-I stared for a minute straight, her skin is daebak..

credit: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-disadvantage-of-hd-broadcast.html

p.s. lol

I had such big expectations coming into this drama due to all the media hype before hand. 

Admittedly, I am a bit underwhelmed, however it is not due to the acting. I find Woo Bin and Suzy very whatchable and have chemistry. However, I find the editing and the plot a little choppy to be honest. Scenes where emotions should be infused, fell flat for me or are brushed away pretty quickly. I realize this is one the first two episodes, so hopefully it will get better as I continue to watch. 

For more of my thoughts and opinions on this drama, please click here: https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/uncontrollably-fond-uncertain-futures/

9 minutes ago, picadrama said:

I had such big expectations coming into this drama due to all the media hype before hand. 

they didn't had big mediahype. promotion was pretty much the same as for the other dramas. 

Seriously, I have no idea where people get the idea that this drama was hype up? Like really? Sighhhhhh ~ they didn't even start promos until one month before the drama started to aired. 

Anyways, I can't wait for next week, I wish they can just give me all the episodes in one go. I'll probably not eat and sleep and do a drama marathon until the end. 

Wednesday come faster! ~ huhuhuhhhh 

Archived