[Drama 2015/2016] The Merchant : Gaekju 2015 장사의 신-객주 2015 | Wed/Thur 10 PM KST

Prettysup

"Gaekju 'Jang Hyuk, drama Avengers possessed hot-rolled yen for a reason
Views: 482015-09-21 08:10:11

Jang Hyuk Yu Oh-seong Kim Min Jung Lee Deok-hwa Park Eun-hye, such as "the business神- gaekju 2015" scenario Admiring this scene was unveiled. Coming September 23 the first broadcast will be KBS 2TV new drama 'of the trade神- gaekju 2015 "(a play jeongseonghui, yihanho / director gimjongseon / Production SM C & C) is a eventful fate of this cheonbongsam (Jang Hyuk minutes) starts pushed the resolution that shipbuilding is a true colossus in the bottom bobusang best contained. In this regard, drama Avengers' powerful lineup called the 'drama masters' gimjongseon PD,' dynamic pilryeok 'jeongseonghui yihanho writer prayer coincided interested in getting together this exhibit synergistic effects.
201509210807199610_1.jpg

What's more Jang Hyuk-Yu Oh-seong-Kim Min Jung - Lee Deok-hwa - Park Eun-hye, such as "burial of神- gaekju 2015 'corps anywhere that they gotta look out for when this scenario the" tears scenario "without setting it down on the hand can hold on to capture attention. Day after day leading to a tight shooting schedule despite 'of the trade神- gaekju 2015' corps will in addition to read again outside Roasting prove 'screenplay love memorizing and reading until the script is tattered to be especially actors' of the trade神- gaekju 2015 'is of course going to create the perfect scene through rehearsal and practice, such as the relative actor Ambassador reviewed the script more carefully in terms of catch history in the mouth is difficult. In a sense, creating a fantastic smoke breathing through a thorough preparation. The first Jang Hyuk has become a role model in the field to look at any moment break this saenggimyeon doenoe constantly holding the script in hand memorizing the ambassador he said. Jang Hyuk is worth a lot of toxic metabolic peruse the script anywhere to create a special script of your own directly state that exerts concentration. In addition, Kim Min Jung will share an in-depth conversation to the gimjongseon PD and detail holding Scenario After a thorough analysis of the scenario is going to hold all the characters. Yu Oh-seong of fishing days without even sit in the seat even in situations where only one dim light busy restructuring lighting while the script is memorized. Looking ahead tightly scripted show haenoteun will keep track of his acting. "Daebaewoo experience," Lee Deok-hwa went down to read the script in appearance, the camera is dignified yukuijeon agency can sinseokju down even when not spinning, Park Eun-hye is looking fiercely Place underlined manually with a red pen in his volume at the Transcript . SiO gimjongseon PD is complete when the actors face every god and head shot to make a higher share your thoughts scenes can raise the emotions of the actors. . Ppaegok it reveals an intense force in the scene interpreting the note placed carrying a scenario Jang Hyuk, such as sending and receiving Jung Tae-woo and views' drama masters' Brand said, "'the business神- gaekju 2015" actors in the drama divide between seonhubae advice .  is for burned a passion, "said" said day and night to make the best drama Endless valuable efforts of actors practice will shine. "The 'business of神- gaekju 2015" is the successor of CLOSING by' cheonga gaekju ' cheonbongsam the works that are drawn into the story begins in yeorikkun through the top of the market and the number of rows for which gaekju finally succeed in elevation. Since 1979, over a total of 1465 times the original historical novel 'gaekju's Kim Joo-young Seoul, which was serialized in newspapers vividly depicts the eventful life of the late Joseon bobusang

@prettysup,  I hope you don't mind me posting the news article

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@prettysup, & @smp567     Top of the morning ,

@prettysup Hi, @smp567 Will keep us updated with the stills and speaking of stills @smp567  JH seems to be having fun splashing around in that water, But all the other stills are just lovely also 2 days and off to the first episode I just hope 6 flying dragons airs on M and T..  Welcome to Saguek world my chingus my world..    

Thank you so much @Prettysup.  
Wow!  You have good eyes.  I couldn't tell.
I need to make a list of the cast as there are so many of them in this drama, most of them my likes.
Can't wait for Preview of Ep 1.  Please post it as soon as it is out in the market.  
:)

Going to bed now.  zzzzzz

Archived