[Drama 2015/2016] The Merchant : Gaekju 2015 장사의 신-객주 2015 | Wed/Thur 10 PM KST

Prettysup

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @prettysup,  Thanks for the update stills 

It's been  while for actor Kim Seung Soo he's been real low on the radar. What he did about 2 or 3 dramas after Jumong and I kind of lost track of him after that..   

Oh i am not familiar with him.. He is acting as Jang Hyuk's younger self's father in this drama. I think he will appear in 4 episodes here only.

It's been  while for actor Kim Seung Soo he's been real low on the radar. What he did about 2 or 3 dramas after Jumong and I kind of lost track of him after that..   

Oh i am not familiar with him.. He is acting as Jang Hyuk's younger self's father in this drama. I think he will appear in 4 episodes here only.

@prettysup,  I find this hilarious JH is older them him so and he's playing the role of JH dad younger self just to funny.. Wow I got me a good laugh this morning.  But I find it strange h's hardly in any dramas anymore I think the last daily he did was about 5 or 6 years ago and he died at the end of that drama. 

@prettysup,  I find this hilarious JH is older them him so

and he's playing the role of JH dad younger self just to funny.. Wow I got me a good laugh this morning.  But I find it strange h's hardly in any dramas anymore I think the last daily he did was about 5 or 6 years ago and he died at the end of that drama. 

Haha no, I just checked, he is 3 years older than JH actually..  and his last drama was actually Family secrets in year 2014 by tvN network.

@prettysup,  I find this hilarious JH is older them him so

and he's playing the role of JH dad younger self just to funny.. Wow I got me a good laugh this morning.  But I find it strange h's hardly in any dramas anymore I think the last daily he did was about 5 or 6 years ago and he died at the end of that drama. 

Haha no, I just checked, he is 3 years older than JH actually..  and his last drama was actually Family secrets in year 2014 by tvN network.

@prettysup,  That's right I forgot he was in family secrets and I watch that drama he was'nt impressive  in that drama pretty useless dad let sister get away with killing one of his kids and tried to kill off the other.. But I didn't expect him to be older then JH what years was he born..

Credit : https://www.facebook.com/gaekjoo

So Kim Seung Soo and Lee Won Jong are Jang Hyuk and Yu Oh Seong's father respectively. And Park Eun Hye is Jang Hyuk's sister.

@prettysup,  OK the sister is older so he has a Noona well she looks older then him. So he will have a heavy responsibility 

I'm hust surprised they didn't recast JH in 6FD sine he was the lead in TWDR

@prettysup

,  OK the sister is older so he has a Noona well she looks older then him. So he will have a heavy responsibility 

Well I guess since he already signed up for Gaekju, he isn't available for 6FD at the same time?

@prettysup

,  OK the sister is older so he has a Noona well she looks older then him. So he will have a heavy responsibility 

Well I guess since he already signed up for Gaekju, he isn't available for 6FD at the same time?

@prettysup,  JH was available before he singed on to this drama he hasn't not to long signed up for this project maybe a role was offered to him but I think if he could be the lead he turn it down because they had already cast who they wanted and gave the contract to 

Guest silentcal_stv

He was very good in Jumong.

Can't wait for this drama. I too am tired of sageuks about kings.

Yeah hard to find a saguek without kings or royalties

Guest silentcal_stv

Yeah hard to find a saguek without kings or royalties

My favorite sageuk had a king in it, but the focus was on another character - Dae Jang Geum. Chuno also had its focus on characters other than royalty. Those are my two favorites. Tree With Deep Roots is my third favorite sageuk.  

@silentcal_stv

Wow u have listed my 3 favourite sagueks as well, high five ! Da Jang Geum was my first kdrama and I didnt watch any more for a long time after that. Recently I began to pick them up again, and Chuno and TWDR stole my heart utterly (and made me a fan-girl of JH).

Let's hope The Merchant would join the list of our favourite sagueks .

Oh btw u realised Park Eun Hye was the supporting character in Da Jang Geum? She will be acting as JH's sister in this show!

Archived