[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just saw the airport scene only and it was sweet how WJ started crying on seeing Dr.....and did anyone wonder what would happen to the other child patients at the hospital in seoul who are being treated by Dr? is he just abandoning his trials and moving to US? :huh: or is he just accompanying them to make sure all is okay? what is the concept? why are they being removed from the show? why, why, why?! :blink: will we have a time jump like @Kehinde suggested?? it just doesn't make sense... and why on earth is MH dying off so early?? so what will we have for 6 episodes then? did the writer write herself into a corner? :huh:

Maybe he won't die...maybe a miracle will happen and he will wake up...too much pain for JE and HG...He thanked her when she asked him to tell his son he did not do it...so the next part will be evil couple ploting against JE and HG???

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, andy78 said:

He did kill her father. He confessed and apologized. Because HG loves JinEon, she asked him to tell JinEon that he didn't kill her father...so sorry for Hg!!!

24 minutes ago, andy78 said:

HG loves JE SO MUCH!!!She wanted JE not to  be burden anymore,not to feel guilty..we know he'll be devastated if chairman will die... but we also realize that what MH wanted the most was HG and JE to be together!

Spoiler

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just saw the airport scene only and it was sweet how WJ started crying on seeing Dr.....and did anyone wonder what would happen to the other child patients at the hospital in seoul who are being treated by Dr? is he just abandoning his trials and moving to US? :huh: or is he just accompanying them to make sure all is okay? what is the concept? why are they being removed from the show? why, why, why?! :blink: will we have a time jump like @Kehinde suggested?? it just doesn't make sense... and why on earth is MH dying off so early?? so what will we have for 6 episodes then? did the writer write herself into a corner? :huh:

11 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Maybe he won't die...maybe a miracle will happen and he will wake up...too much pain for JE and HG...He thanked her when she asked him to tell his son he did not do it...so the next part will be evil couple ploting against JE and HG???

Maybe the flatline is a red herring....even though we hear it, he can still wake up. Maybe JE will do what he did to HK when she flatlined to his father. :blink:(just a crazy theory)

About the DR, I am hoping he just goes there with them for a couple days to make sure everything is in order.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, irilight said:

OMG.. what episodes.

Thank you Lovers Recappers,   @12blbl, @trust71, @drmjs, @Kehinde, @andy78, @tiMadam,

There was so much in these episodes, I am behind on screencapping.

Will continue to post some screencaps....  And read all your offerings.

Thank you all Lovers who were with us this morning.

Happy Lunar New Year! 

Thank you @irilight for screencaps and to all recappers...boh ep were packed w alot of info can't wait  to watch subbed

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, andy78 said:

@Kehinde i hope you also noticed this talk:

• theresevalerieomg sis! He didn't kill HK father? I knew it! There's twist!!
  • jijinhee_holic@theresevalerie No sis. He did kill her father. He confessed and apologized. Because Haekang loves JinEon, she asked him to tell JinEon that he didn't kill her father.

I saw that. I quoted you in my other post with the instagram posts to support what you said. It's very sad that HK has to go through this alone.

• Like 10

The live streaming recaps and screen caps were thrilling to watch--thanks so much to everyone! Will be watching the episodes without subtitles--not willing to wait--and it's great to have some sense of what in the world is going on.

Loved LMangla's comment about MTS hiding in that shiny hat. :-)  Also think MH is dying off too early. As Drmjs said, he gets off awfully easy not paying for his crimes. Can they shock him back to life as people suggested?

Also as Drmjs questioned will the death scene with MH and JE and HG bring them closer together or farther apart?  IF MH did die, how can JE and HG go forward with that awful secret about HG's father's death always there? I agree with Kehinde--it's very sad that HK has to go through this alone. Like Andy78 I wish that the OTP would just/could just get it together and be happy already.

The Dr. will come back right away to Korea because of his brother's cruel "suicide"?

Thanks again to everyone. I discovered this forum so late but it is a treat reading everyone's take on things. My apologies for quoting people so clumsily--not good at using Soompi.

And Happy Lunar New Year to all from Philadelphia.

• Like 13

The writer showed the difference between HK and TS regarding their past actions in ep.44.

HK is afraid but is willing to go to jail to pay for her past actions.

TS committed 'suicide' because he can't deal with going to jail even though he killed people. By running away, he just added at least another charge to his name: resisting arrest. And now that JR knows he's alive, she will be charged with aiding and abetting when they get caught.

When HK goes to jail (even though I hope she doesn't, she will since it will be the only way to pay for her past actions), I hope it's for a max 5 years (Edit: But I hope it's less than a year. She suffered so much already)

When TS DOES get caught, I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail. Even after learning about his father, I still don't have any sympathy towards him especially since he killed people. 

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR from the east coast of the USA!!!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

The writer showed the difference between HK and TS regarding their past actions in ep.44.

HK is afraid but is willing to go to jail to pay for her wrongful sins.

TS committed 'suicide' because he can't deal with going to jail even though he killed people. By running away, he just added at least another charge to his name: resisting arrest. And now that JR knows he's alive, she will be charged with aiding and abetting when they get caught.

When HK goes to jail (even though I hope she doesn't, she will since it will be the only way to pay for her past actions), I hope it's for a max 5 years.

When TS DOES get caught, I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail. Even after learning about his father, I still don't have any sympathy towards him especially since he killed people. 

we all hope there will be a way for HG not to go to jail...5 years ?This couple already wasted 4 years...a hope will be just few months...she did helped police and prosecutors...maybe that's why she let her mom go to USA!!!

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

we all hope there will be a way for HG not to go to jail...5 years ?This couple already wasted 4 years...a hope will be just few months...she did helped police and prosecutors...maybe that's why she let her mom go to USA!!!

I hope so too. Her sentence should be reduced since she helped them by giving them evidence.

• Like 9

Sunday --- February 5, 2016 --- Afternoon.

Hello Everyone!

I've pretty much recovered from my shock of waking up & racing to tune in to SBS TV live --- and thinking the drama had been CUT SHORT (to only 44 episodes! :o:o---And that I was seeing the ending!   YG & Woo Joo at the airport!

My heart was racing so much!  Such a relief to find that was not true.   :sweatingbullets:   Watched a few "happy shows" on SBS , ans read the forum off & on. Thanks to all the Instagram posters and Thank you to @Kehinde  and @andy78, in particular (p.649), and ony others, for bringing those Instagrams here for us to see!   They really fill us in so well ---make it easier to know what's happening in the drama.  Because we will watch the unsubbed versions ---either (Thank you for those videos!) via @Misstwilightfan1416  or via Viki.

COMMENT:--- Why is Hae Gang's "ex-con" stock broker (I forgot the name of his job---@gerrytan8063 told us!) talking to Min Tae Seok?   What will he do now?  Who has earned his loyalty?  --- OOPS!  That's a given, isn't it?  ---Min Tae Seok PROBABLY  wouldn't be on the run if he'd convinced the guy to come over to his side, Right?   On the other hand, Writer Bae is SO VERY TRICKY!   I can't be sure about that!

@ihwy  --- Like your post. I'm Philly born & raised --- moved across the Tacony-Palmyra to Cinnaminson a while ago.  Philly's PBS TV station Chanel 12 introduced me to Korean drama over 10 years ago. Then I also found them on NJ's  PBS station, TV Chanel 48.  Sometime each had different dramas running. I would set the VCR to record them when I was at work.  Now I find them all online.    :)

Spoiler

PBS ---- Public Broadcast Station....https://www.wikiwand.com/en/PBS

1.   http://www.pbs.org/

2.  http://pbskids.org/ 

• Like 13

On 2/6/2016 at 3:49 AM, iamtaken said:

I will make the edits to the letter & add the things the forum members requested sometime later today and then post it again. I did reach out to HB entertainment that manage JJH but they did not respond. Still waiting for replies from managing companies of  KHJ and writer Bae. 

Thank you so much, @iamtaken. Super appreciate you doing that. I hope one of the agencies will respond soon. Please keep us posted.

@gerrytan8063 and @lenet thank you for explanation about Chinese characters.

@jadecloud, Loving your new avatar, chingu. Thank you for that Guardian article

21 hours ago, mdj101 said:

What a shame we are not able to send the Writer, Director, Actors,etc. a few pages from the forum that show how seriously we enjoyed all of their efforts --- even down to the smallest little things they did

Maybe we should ask @iamtaken to include a l link to this thread in the letter?

@Lmangla, @gerrytan8063, I remember I told my Korean friends that in English-Franco languages I can at least know by the name if the individual is a male or a female, but in Korean names I have not idea based only on the name, and they said they usually can tell based on the Hanja.

@Lmangla, interesting that you see the scriptwriter showing us the plain folks who work so hard for the pharmaceutical company, while I see the focus on the corruption and greed.  There is a saying in my country "The fish stinks from the head" - that refers to many large corporations,organizations and even countries.  Even YK/HK's father was an herbalist who believed in natural medicine (at least that was my understanding. Am I wrong?) and MH created a chemical from his recipe. (which is understandable. that is what big Pharma is all about); but the other part is the fact that it takes very little to produce the medicine in comparison to their price on the market and there are many death attributed to drugs  (just as we saw the side effects of PDX in this drama.).  So, no doubt - I do bring in my own bias here too.

See the statistics of victims to Big Pharma in the video below.

Spoiler

I cried so much when I watched this video done by a natural doctor. Sad and interesting statistics, and very relevant to our drama.

Also take a look at this article how people are dying from using prescription drugs. Very relevant to our drama.
Death from Prescription Drugs: The New Epidemic Sweeping Across America

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/26/prescription-drugs-number-one-cause-preventable-death-in-us.aspx

The real reason drugs cost so much – and why big pharma is so rich

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/23/reason-drugs-cost-so-much-big-pharmaceuticals-rich

• Like 12

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

i wonder who's going to press charges against her

So,... what will happen next to YG, WooJoo, Doc and Halmony? Was that airport scene the last of us seeing them? It seems there are lots of loose ends in YG's story. Would we get to see her more, or would the writernim does the time leap; after X years they come back from the USA as a family?

• Like 11

22 hours ago, Lmangla said:

totally irrelevant..... but is anyone wondering why a man who is supposed to remain off the radar is wearing a hat so shiny??

you're so observant :)..you always make me smile whenever you write something regarding this drama that is so absurd.....not only he's wearing that shiny cap but he talked loudly and show his face to the cashier lady owner of that noodle shop.

• Like 11

@Kehinde  thanks for posting here the jijinhee.holic insta...

if the dialogue translation of that scene was really DHK ask her FIL to tell JE about her father that he didn't kill him just to protect JE from being hurt more ...then DHK still LOVE JE ....She want JE not to further more blamed his father on his sin towards DHK.... she knows that admitting the killing of her father was another blow for JE'S suffering ...SH dementia was difficult for JE to take care and now their company was in turmoil bec. of the PUDOXIN case.....HOPING FOR THEM TO RECONCILE SOONER  SO  THAT THEY HAVE EACH OTHER BACK TO LEANED ON

• Like 12

@gerrytan8063 --- What do you make of the fact that Hae gang wrote hanja instead of Hangul?   In All the dramas I've ever seen, can NEVER recall seeing it done like that.  I know the "Resignation Letter" when I see it ---Even though I've never heard what "Sa Jik Seo" means! 

If you'd care to tell me more ? ---I would love to hear in more detail.  If Yong Gi wrote one using hanja I wouldn't have been surprised (when she worked for CNP) -- But why would Hae Gang do it?   Something related to the way she trained to become a lawyer maybe?  Going "Old School" via that terrible exam & the JRTI (the exclusive, upper class "old boys' club")?  A ritual from the Judiciary System?

• Like 10