Guest ororomunroe

14 minutes ago, ororomunroe said:
Ratings:

Nationwide #17 8.6% (+0.2%) | Seoul #11 9.5% (+0.4%) Cr: AGB

Nationwide <7.3% | Seoul #13 8% (+0.8%) Cr: TNMS

AGB Comparisons:
SFD - Nationwide #5 13.7% | Seoul #3 15.9%
GT - Nationwide #11 9.9% | Seoul #8 10.4%

It takes an accident to make them hit double digit!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE THE ACCIDENT!!!  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009  MAKJANG is still the recipe for success!!!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't watched the episode yet, but i think we should calm down a bit. just seeing all the pictures makes me sad and scared... but the writers have always done a great job at solving the problems quickly and don't drag things out! 

i think this actually might help make the drama hit the double digits in ratings! it'll make people confused, angry, curious... but people WILL WATCH because they want to know what happened. something had to happen and i definitely did not expect an accident like this, but i trust that the writers won't do anything that'll make us too upset especially since they've been so kind to us this whole journey with all the cute/sweet/skinship scenes ^^ 

i don't think (or at least i hope) we won't see YH in a bed for too long with a one year time jump, so hopefully when we get to the present time.. it's when he feels better and decides that he actually does want to be a part of the company. i feel like his dad might pass away during this time, but i really hope not! they might send YH abroad to recover and thinking about our couple being apart makes me sad already.. but i believe that this will only make them stronger :) it is a rom com after all! maybe they can pretend YH has amnesia to fool JE just so he can tease her when they 'meet again' hahah. i'm trying to look at things on the positive side. THEY STILL NEED TO HAVE THEIR EROTIC NIGHT!!! LOL

I'm not worried with this writer. Things have been light fluffy and realistic for 12 eps and I can't see this writer changing now and going melo on us. This is a rom-comedy and I think it will continue as one. The writer is showing that the reality of life is we can be happy and satisfied one moment and a tragedy can happen in the next moment. Life is not always going to be a bed of roses and sunshine. This writer has shown the differences in how a family handled the tragedy of losing a loved one. YH and JE both lost a parent but the parent left behind handed that tragedy so differently. 

JE still grew up with a loving parent who still misses and feels the sorrow from the lost of her husband. Life has been a struggle for JE's mother but watching JE gives her the strength to  push onward. Though it all JE's mother continued to support and give her children the security of being loved. 

On the other hand YH's father blacked out on him. SC only thought of what would be wanted by his wife and not the needs and wants of his child. Both SC and Hong only thought about the dead person not the one still alive. They have no idea the pain YH is suffering from because of their neglect. All they saw was what they thought should be done to maintain the stability of that company.  Neither of them has a clue of what they have done to YH and the other people they also neglected and used. This car accident is a wake up call for SC to recognize what he did wrong as a parent the first time. He not only neglected one son but both his sons. Now he stands the chance of losing them both because of his neglect and uncaring manner. 

I don't think anyone will die nor will there be any amnesia or comas. The elders in YH's family will have to face where they went wrong the first time. Their non communication, neglect, selfishness, assumptions and greed is what set this tragedy in motion. They are stuck in the past and need to leave it in the past and move on. This time YH won't have to suffer alone and neither will YJ. They both will have the family that YH has built as their support system. It will be up to SC and Hong to embrace theses people or continue to live as they have been. 

This drama's main focus has been on healthy healing. A separation of the OPT would throw that out the window. 

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

OMG that hot and passionate kisses... my mouth was literally hanging to the floor for 2 minutes.. 

and then Alberto Min!!!. WHY oppa.. WHY??

To make us without erotic night..or proper bed scene...i'm sulking now as well...first Min...now accident...shame on them :angry: ;)

P.S. Ahh our HK...and always hurt CJW...so much pain as well at least there we had really nice and proper erotic scene :wub:

Someone called the amnesia god and I think he many  answer. I would be truly disappointed if they use that trope.   

So as far as suggestion goes amnesia is my  number one,  blindness or crippleness are tied at the same spot.  But I wouldn't pass grandma just being a plain jackass and blaming everything on JE to the point where she decide to leave hence the time jump. 

YH is such a fun character, he can say words that are easily misunderstood by JE, when JE is wondering where he is taking her during her lunch break,  he tells her, if you have started something, you have to finish it and JE thinks they are finally going to complete the comfortable and erotic night during her lunch break only to be disappointed that YH took her to the clinic.

1 hour ago, rain719 said:

FOR THOSE WHO ARE "TOO SERIOUS" AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF MY COMMENTS ARE INTENDED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH OR SMILE, THEN SKIP MY POST.... AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, KDRAMAS ARE OVER THE TOP SO I DON'T ANALYZE TOO MUCH ON THE PLOT.....

ok.... LOSERS you know who you are.... please change your avas.... it's only until monday before ep.13............... wouldn't it be nice to see chief min all over the thread? esp for those who have hidden desires for chief min (although I prefer them to be HIDDEN!)

BETS ARE NOW OPEN on what will happen on eps 13-16....... SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.... and we have to decide by Sunday what to bet on... please quote this so we can track the suggestions... I'm still thinking what to bet on.... will KYH go to US? will he have amnesia? obviously he's not going to die - he's the main lead!  also I guess not having a UTI is a given (maybe til the last ep but ...)  anything else? then we choose the most popular scenario... but a preview will be shown on friday hmmmm.....

@moodypie yes, it's about time to welcome the voodoo dolls back to the world!!! 2.5 yrs in the closet!

@rain719 Well I think we def. need to bet on and make our predictions for the outcome of the accident.

1) Paralysis (crippled)

2) Amnesia

3) Coma

But what I really want to know is Will we have a wedding, which will be accompanied by a HOT wedding night???.:blush:

Mainly because I want to imagine this OTP being perfect and living happily ever after.:heart:

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Can anyone be kind enough to repost the ep 11  flip kiss? You know which one I mean. Thanks. I want to put it on my viki wall. And apparently I must have spazzed too much as others want to look at it too but they don't come onto soompi. 

Is this the one you mean? (i can't recall which page I found it on so don't know who to give credit to.)

https://49.media.tumblr.com/3d290eb8eb684c58fabb44b77995ab14/tumblr_nzptn8RYuq1r2z6o5o3_400.giftumblr_nzptn8RYuq1r2z6o5o3_400.gif

Hi! Whew what an ending indeed!! I'll reserve my comments for later once I've watched with subtitles but let's just take comfort in the fact that maybe, the writers have already thought this out since the beginning, considering theyve started the drama in 2014 and it isn't even 2015 yet at present. For all we know YH will wake up in the hospital and we'll just be dealing with his leg injury (I can just really hope!!!). This is a healing drama after all...they can't just leave us devastated like that!!!

Writer-nim pls dont fail us!!!! And I'm really sure the drama wont end without their comfortable, erotic night. They've mentioned it for far too long!

16 minutes ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

@rain719 Well I think we def. need to bet on and make our predictions for the outcome of the accident.

1) Paralysis (crippled)

2) Amnesia

3) Coma

But what I really want to know is Will we have a wedding, which will be accompanied by a HOT wedding night???.:blush:

Mainly because I want to imagine this OTP being perfect and living happily ever after.:heart:

I think it will be none of the above and it should be added to the selections of predictions. This writer has been consistent in throwing the old over used tropes out the window and reversing them into funny moments. 

As for a wedding it's very possible. JE was looking forward to marriage with WS and that didn't happen. YH was being railroaded with the blind date girl into marriage and that didn't happen. This accident just might send them down that road. to live life to the fullest. Not to just taste the pleasures of life but to live them. 

28 minutes ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

1) Paralysis (crippled)

2) Amnesia

3) Coma

1. Amnesia ( praying hard to the drama gods that they don't go that way.) 

2. Cripped

3. Almoni pulls a doozy on  us and separate them by blaming JE. 

4. Flee to the U.S.

5. Coma.

36 minutes ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

1) Paralysis (crippled)

2) Amnesia

3) Coma

Bloody bandage to add to JE collection.

41 minutes ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

1) Paralysis (crippled)

2) Amnesia

3) Coma

OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! I like that wedding bit....... 

WILL WE HAVE A WEDDING AND A WEDDING NIGHT AS A BONUS?  

one or both will be considered correct  .............   say everyone?????? answerable with a YES or NO.... up to the end of ep16........

Good morning!:heart:

Ok i admit i lose my sanity the minute i watched that car flying outta nowhere then boom YH bloody face. There i lose it, i mean who wouldnt, huh?

No worries people! The sun still shining, SJS still oozing sexiness, Min Sec still got YH back and SMA still dating WB (this one i hope not for long, you suit SJS better, sorry not sorry dear) :P:P

For writernim, please keep up the good work to maintain this as a healing drama, okay?

*unless you want to learn a lesson from me

@rain719 dear i'm up for the bet! My suggestion is YH walk out of hospital the next day! Hahaha I AM THAT OPTIMISTIC! :glasses:

Just now, cutietabi19 said:

Good morning!:heart:

Ok i admit i lose my sanity the minute i watched that car flying outta nowhere then boom YH bloody face. There i lose it, i mean who wouldnt, huh?

No worries people! The sun still shining, SJS still oozing sexiness, Min Sec still got YH back and SMA still dating WB (this one i hope not for long, you suit SJS better, sorry not sorry dear) :P:P

For writernim, please keep up the good work to maintain this as a healing drama, okay?

*unless you want to learn a lesson from me  hehehehe I'm with you girl!!!

@rain719 dear i'm up for the bet! My suggestion is YH walk out of hospital the next day! Hahaha I AM THAT OPTIMISTIC! :glasses:or they may make it dramatic like AHYI when they wheel LJJ in a wheelchair but stands up to meet his bride after months of secret rehab!

you really are a cutie! (in korean kyoti!!!) and that highlighted - your best one liner yet!!!!!! this is a rom-com, not sad - SJS words! and I believe in my SJS so.... that's why I'm not affected so much as I told @moodypie (pls change your ava to chief min, my dear) as I know the outcome will still be HAPPY EVER AFTER!!

Guest ireumimolla
46 minutes ago, jemmaca said:

Is this the one you mean? (i can't recall which page I found it on so don't know who to give credit to.)

https://49.media.tumblr.com/3d290eb8eb684c58fabb44b77995ab14/tumblr_nzptn8RYuq1r2z6o5o3_400.gif

Haha I made this gif! It's on my tumblr...

Anyway, @rain719 I finally changed my dp! Still upset Chief Min interrupted their moment, so this is a punishment indeed. :(

Btw, I find myself liking this scene more than I'd expect. YH was totally playing the role of a supportive husband! Just get married already you two!:lol:

tumblr_nzrm59U7ae1r2z6o5o1_400.gif

tumblr_nzrm59U7ae1r2z6o5o5_400.gif

tumblr_nzrm59U7ae1r2z6o5o4_400.gif

http://supersimplysimple.tumblr.com/post/135711456389

Archived