The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest amura

i think CY looked gorgeous , hot , sexy.....etc in the teaser , i'm excited for the mv but i wish there was a cut from the song too.

The Link for SH

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTkxMzcwOTAw.html

CY cut

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTkxMzgwODU2.html

Credit to

绑架菜花看看看 @ http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=834615395

卟咯村﹎兔妞 @ http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=834658096

thank you for the links :D

there is a torrent file on SH thread HERE!! i hope the ep. will be translated soon :)

i think CY 'll perform with Dj Koo on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate show & it 'll air on August 1st. :)

Guest maryosei

Really i enjoyed myself watching strong heart and felt like she had so much love especially the three guys who danced with her. also lee seung gi was doing the na nana dance which was cute too.

thanks for the links!!

Yeonie's board on Strong Heart says "Seung <3 Chae"

SeungChae... isn't that Seungi-Chae Yeon couple name? we say GiYeon, but in Korea,people called them SeungChae... :P

did she talk about Seungi and her?

ahhh!! now i'm so curious about what did they talk about :lol:

Yeonie looked so pretty! love her hair... now that I cut my hair, I envy girls who have it long and wavy like Yeonie >.<

I liked her leggings ^^ I want a pair!

can't wait for the next episode of SH ^^

about the teaser...

am I the only one who actually enjoyed it??

haha!! I feel like I'm a pervert or something :lol:

I'm so used to Britney Spears and Gaga's videos, that nothing surprise me anymore! hahaha! :P

I watched the teaser with a friend and we loved Yeonie's shoes... we want to know who's the designer! ^^

anyways, as Wenting said, teaser are to garner attention and I'm sure this teaser won't be unnoticed at all!

they probably won't even use that scenes in the MV...

Guest energywen

^I am glad we are on the same page about the teaser. Hahaha

TVN Music Show has the Newton Chart for the past week.

Top 10 sexy dance song sees Shake on the 9th spot.

It seemed like they will be talking about SeungChae for the next SH epi. I didnt really pay attention to the preview but Chaeyeon mentioned something along the lines of her checking out Seunggi's videos or something. I'll rewatch it later today.

Guest ~*RiKa*~

thanks for the links guys :)

she looks HOT of course ;) but it would've been better -_- if they at least show some dance moves

i mean where is the song?? i was really excited to hear it :(

still haven't seen SH but i saw some caps in baidu looks like she going to dance

with super junior to Dangerous act and Two Of Us ;)

Guest cutyxhoney

I just finish watchign strong heart..chae yeon unnie is so pretty><! hopefully the MV doesnt get banned! wish yeonie the best!

I saw Strong Heart today and couldn't help but make this post.

http://vivalavu.tumblr.com/post/838920542/i-saw-the-new-episode-of-strong-heart-today-and

I cannot wait for next week, I fell in love with GiYeon couple way before anything.

she's going to talk about it!!!! =)

and she looks beautiful. as always

24q66te.jpg

Guest 111111

http://vivalavu.tumblr.com/post/838920542/i-saw-the-new-episode-of-strong-heart-today-and

I cannot wait for next week, I fell in love with GiYeon couple way before anything.

she's going to talk about it!!!! =)

and she looks beautiful. as always

24q66te.jpg

I agree with what your post in the blog.

Thanks for writing it, it really fits in my heart!

Guest maryosei

Does she actually get paid when she goes on variety shows or is it just for promotions. Thanks, anyways i also love her leggings and shoes too

Guest s3imaDen

i am happy that she has finally returned yet i'm also sad...

after the previous mini album... i would've thought that her company should've learnt something...

maybe thinking of even improvising it?? rather than sexy, it'll be something more than just sexy?

look at the celebrities these days... lots of them are using this concept and most of them are doing well with it too...

if the company wants her to stand out a bit more... shouldn't they start thinking of improvising it!??!!?

i want her to succeed for sure... i just want her come back really smooth, fantastic and awesome... that's all i hope for...

Guest maryosei

Having a hit songs on this album is what matters afterall than the sexy concept she chosed. looking back at shake with even a bad MV the song was still a hit because it was catchy and the dance moves was damn good. so for me the concept does not neccessarily matters. anyways thank you so much for the explaination cos i thought they appeared just for only promotions.

This is the same dance Yeonie and DJ Koo did for SBS Awards in 2005.

It looks just they are rehearsing it again. Maybe it's for a upcoming gig.

She just updated her twitter a couple minutes ago with 2 new pics.

aufjuo.jpg

6zafkm.jpg

I just seen her MV teaser and OMG! It just ooze sex appeal. LOL

Soooo Excited! I can't wait to see the full MV

Guest maryosei

I really thought her full MV was gonna come out today since 2morrow is her comeback day. i was rushing from work just to see the mv. well i guess we gotta wait till tomorrow then.

Guest ~*RiKa*~

thanks for the pics^^

luv this one aufjuo.jpg want a bigger one :D

maryosei: Shake MV came after the comeback stage -_- let's hope this will come out

b4 the performance ^^

bulgogi88: thanks need the translation :wub:

BabyBongaholic: that was so sweet~~♥♥♥

The track list is out [found these on baidu]

(Google translation)

Mini Album2 track description:

Album Main song: '봐봐봐'

1. Come and get me: Jane Lee lyricist composer Yinying Fu (transliteration) Arranged

2. Ma lover (feat. A.minor) a.minor lyricist composer

3. Lie a.minor lyricist composer

4. 봐봐봐 (see see) Jin Changhuan lyricist composer

5. Tonight Written by composer tonight Yinying Fu

6. Nowadays women Now the woman Jin Changhuan lyricist composer

Edit :

nvb70n.jpg

Chae Yeon 2nd Mini Album / Look At

MORE INFO CLICK HERE (Interview with C.Y)

01. Nowadays women

02. Come And Get Me

03. Lie [Feat A. Minor]

04. Look Look Look

05. Crazy

06. Ma Lover [Feat A. Minor]

Wonderful, beautiful, Sexy and flawless

Guest jenchoi

In the article/interview^^ it says the director of the mv is the same person who directed 2AM's <Cant let you go even if I die>, BEAST's <Shock>, Seo Taiji's <MOAI>, and Epik High's <Run>. I'm even more excited for the mv now! :)

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

OMG! chae yeon unnie's mini album cover looks gorgeous! i'm super SUPER excited now! i hope the mv comes out today =[

Guest maryosei

Please everyone i just wanna know how i can purchase this album. am in the united states, chicago. any detailed information would help. Thanks

I couldn't even agree more. You took the words right out of my mouth. Love your post!

The first song on your blog is so lovely. Thanks for sharing!