The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Hyorish

okay finally watched the perfs and Crazy is ok

but Look Look Look is freaking good!! I'm happy she chose this as the title track, MUCH better than her past few title tracks definitely. my love and shake took a while to grow on me. but this sounds so hot and the perf was really good too!

it's a lot better than i was expecting it to be, i'm impressed for sure, good job yeonie :wub:

pre-order her mini at yesasia! http://www.yesasia.com/global/chae-yeon-2nd-mini-album-look-at/1022986377-0-0-0-en/info.html

i think look at is a silly name for the mini title though lol but its ok

she was my first k-pop artist and i still love her <3

OMG! AHHHHH! I absolutely love her Look Look Look song. The choreography is sexy & INSANE.

Now I have to practice the new moves to her new song. LOL! I'm still on a high after watching her performance.

I can already sense the song is going to be a hit.

Guest maryosei

Yay i love both songs so much damn, i cant wait to get my copy of the album. am so happy at long last she is back

pre-order her mini at yesasia! http://www.yesasia.com/global/chae-yeon-2nd-mini-album-look-at/1022986377-0-0-0-en/info.html

i think look at is a silly name for the mini title though lol but its ok

she was my first k-pop artist and i still love her <3

I think the name of her album is pretty neat. If you say it with her name it would be - Look At Chae Yeon.

It goes well with her first single telling people to Look Look Look at her. LOL!

@maryosei Her album is now listed on yesasia for pre-order. Hyorish provided the link above. there's a promo for free international shipping right now.

I'm still so @_@ for her comeback. hehee

Guest cucimater

thanks u guys for all the updates. I like the song, even though it took a while for me to warm up to it. and i am soo loving the MV!! :wub: and i can't wait to hear all the other songs in this album!!

Guest 111111

TT_TT

Proud of you CY,

It's better than was I thought !

Not only sexy,

more than that it looks cool!

Love it

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

i totally love the song! it shows a new side to unnie's charisma ;D the mv looks better than her other ones. & did u guys notice chae yeon's slight abs? it's hot!

btw, i kinda wanna see more interaction between chae yeon unnie & mblaq...don't know why! XD

regardless, CHAE YEON UNNIE HWAITING!

Guest suusse

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW watched the MV and im sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! director did an awesome JOB!!!!!!!!!! she looook SEXYYYYYYY and f#in STUNNIN!!!!!

woow cant wait for tomoro stage!!!!!

Guest energywen

This MV far pwns Shake and My Love. I am liking it.

Look3 is really a good song, but Ma Lover is easily the best song (Imo) in the album. ((:

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

^

energywen : YES! i love "Look Look Look", but i SUPER DUPER love "Ma Lover"! i hope that this will be her follow up song =] i'm loving this album so muchh! i'm glad she worked with A.minor!

don't you guys just love CY's "Look At" mini album? ;D

Guest maryosei

I couldnt be happier than this and am so thankful to GOD that chae yeon didnt disappoint her fans and all those who loved her. her company surely fooled all her haters with the teaser, and the mv is so hot. stay strong and do your thing babygirl. chae yeon fighting.

Guest sumra7

hey

chae yeon finally comeback!!! i was waiting for her, really like crazy and lookX3 and the Mv is surely steamy!

i think sexy concept fits her well she doesnt need to change it! ..hope she does alot of tv shows and maybe her own show too!

Guest maryosei

please energywen and imaginations can you guys tell me how you listened to all the songs on her album, am just curious. thanks

Guest energywen

^ I've sent you a PM.

You know somehow, the 2 songs that feats AMinor are my fave tracks. I love how he went "She's back. CY CY CY" in Lies. Look3 is really good tbh. Much better than SHAKE as a comeback song. I thought Lies would make a good comeback song, but Look3's probably catchier. The 1st track "Women nowdays (direct translation)" is my least fave track.

But ya know what I hate bout the album?.......The cover text. >.> Anyone with PS would do a better job on it. Other than that, I am rather impressed with the album songs and the MV quality. (:

@Sparkling Tearz Thanks for the pictures. It's so sweet. Love her makeup. I have to try it out.

Welcome to all the new Yeonie fans that posting in here.

Everything about her comeback is HOT! I can stop watching her MV and performances.