The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

^ thx wenting for explaining that tweet. Glad to hear her parents checked out OK & are healthy too. :D

btw, I was looking over that schedule from baidu bar that ST posted earlier & CMIIW but I think it's off by a day. I know Mnet M! CD airs on Thursdays, Music Bank on Friday & Music Core on Saturdays....so I think the correct schedule should be like this:

0728 0729

Mnet Mcountdown 생방송

Mnet Mcountdown

0729 0730

KBS 뮤직뱅크 생방송

KBS Music Bank

0730 0731

MBC 쇼!음악중심 생방송

MBC Music Core

Guest nhocsieuquay

2 weeks more and we'll see her on stage!!!!!

Can't wait! Don't know that she'll release album or mini album :(

Guest maryosei

Am worried this doesnt look like a birth mark to me but i hope is not a bruise either cos if it really a bruise then it aint cool at all.

Guest dream-maker

Did Chae Yeon unnie switch to a different agency?

Because her upcoming mv looks much better and higher quality from the pics. Her last Shake mv was so bad :( If she did change, good for her because it looks like they're spending more $$ on her... I can't wait for her to come back!!!!

^ of course it's hard to tell just from those stills but yeah, the production values alone for her upcoming MV look much better than "Shake" but tbh, it doesn't take much to improve on the "shake" MV...I believe she's still with the same label & management and even stuck with producer, Kim Chang-hwan too.

2 weeks more and we'll see her on stage!!!!!

Can't wait! Don't know that she'll release album or mini album :(

2 more weeks? :huh: her comeback is the 22nd, so it's less than a week away now.

yeah, it's a mini-album with 5 new tracks + 3 old remixes

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16595&view=findpost&p=15870494

funny cuz you seemed to have forgotten already? :P

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16595&view=findpost&p=15996233

Am worried this doesnt look like a birth mark to me but i hope is not a bruise either cos if it really a bruise then it aint cool at all.

I'm not 100% sure if it's a bruise or a birthmark & I'm too lazy to dig up the old posts about it. But I seem to recall someone bringing this up during "Shake" promotions too. There were a couple pics where that 'mark' is visible. Anyone have those pics handy? :unsure:

I did notice that 'mark' on her right leg at that exact same spot...at first I thought it was a bruise too but what are the chances she has a bruise in that same spot again? :blink: I don't really care if it is a birthmark or not & if she covers it with concealer during her perfs or they photoshop it out during pics...birthmarks are supposed to be good luck right? ;)

Guest dream-maker

^ of course it's hard to tell just from those stills but yeah, the production values alone for her upcoming MV look much better than "Shake" but tbh, it doesn't take much to improve on the "shake" MV...I believe she's still with the same label & management and even stuck with producer, Kim Chang-hwan too.

So she's still with the same label.... and producer. Wow, talk about major loyalty... Most seem to switch to bigger agencies once they hit the big time, but not CY. :o:)

Also, I think Cy's mark might be from a procedure that makes thighs and legs slimmer... SNSD had a similar procedure done. There was an article on it here - link Correct me if I'm wrong, because its just an assumption. The spot might just be a birthmark.... :P I'm CY's fan either way!

So she's still with the same label.... and producer. Wow, talk about major loyalty... Most seem to switch to bigger agencies once they hit the big time, but not CY. :o:)

Also, I think Cy's mark might be from a procedure that makes thighs and legs slimmer... SNSD had a similar procedure done. There was an article on it here - link Correct me if I'm wrong, because its just an assumption. The spot might just be a birthmark.... :P I'm CY's fan either way!

yeah, she's been loyal alright but almost to a fault cuz her label/management sure hasn't spent the resources to promote her like she deserves. -_-

It's just speculation & assumptions on our part but I highly doubt she's had lipo done. She's such a bicycle fanatic & loves riding her bike everywhere & she's said it keeps her legs toned & shapely. plus those marks look much smaller & also it's PopSeoul which is just a gossip blog anyway & they've been less than kind to CY over the years with all kinds of hater articles. <_<

btw, I forgot to welcome you to the thread earlier. So welcome dream-maker! :D

yup, I really hope KCHarmony finds the midas touch like he did with "Duriseo" & produces a monster hit again. Here's his twitter as he tweets with CY every now & then...

http://twitter.com/kcharmony

Looks like CY will be special guesting with DJ Koo once again for his "2010 River Park poolside bikini party" to be held from 7/30 - 8/7 @ Sheraton Grand Walker Hill Hotel...

2vwsl93.jpg

credit: blog.naver

Guest amura

thnx everyone for all the updates :D

so excited for her comeback , she looks great in those pics :wub:

the company should show some pics like the album's cover -___-

anyway lets show her lots of love on twitter once she makes her comeback~!!

btw does anyone know when will kbs world air " kbs concert " ? i hope they do.

@mirima2244 thank u for the sig. i used one :)

It's just speculation & assumptions on our part but I highly doubt she's had lipo done. She's such a bicycle fanatic & loves riding her bike everywhere & she's said it keeps her legs toned & shapely. plus those marks look much smaller & also it's PopSeoul which is just a gossip blog anyway & they've been less than kind to CY over the years with all kinds of hater articles. dry.gif

yeah, i agree. besides, her legs don't look skinnier, they just look more toned than before. that's because she's excercised a lot while preparing her comeback.

her legs are all muscle ;)

about the gossip... let's keep it away from this thread :)

love to see the thread moving fast!

only 5 days for her comeback!!

Guest amura

hm yeonie retweeted this

2whdtgj.jpg

maybe.

i was waiting for the cover but i'm glad they posted another pic :) but they should have done better right? anyway chae yeon looks pretty & hot :)

btw here is another pic she posted when she tweeted herself lol

인터넷으로지웠더니만 사진이 안보이네요 ㅋㅋ 트윗픽 오늘 첫경험 ㅋㅋ 이런거군효~ 하핫

qnqm1w.jpg

not sure what she wrote but i'm glad she is eating & healthy , i don't want her to be too skinny ):

Guest maryosei

Wow she surely does know how to eat good food and hope she is doing good. Anyways i like that picture too.

Guest ~*RiKa*~

that's can't be the cover :crazy: it's ugly

if it's not released yet, I don't think C.Y would just tweet it like that :phew:

i think she did something to the pic cuz it looks worse than shake cover :vicx:

i want to see it w/o the horrible photoshop -_-

beautiful :wub:

23rn97d.jpg

credit Dangerous fan cafe

Guest maryosei

Does anyone knows nebula_81 where about because i havent seen her here for quite sometime now. and i wonder why her youtube account got deleted.

^ nebs said she'll be back for the comeback, so I expect she'll pop in soon & post a reply here. KBS, SBS, MBC, Mnet etc claimed copyright infringement on some of the vids she posted therefore Youtube/Google suspended her account.

I really hope that isn't the cover art for the album. It's trying to be artsy but not in a good way. :crazy:

I believe that picture was done by kcharmony for Yeonie just for fun. He posted it up on twitter and she retweeted it. She made a joke after saying something like he was using her picture without her permission. Kekee

It's just speculation & assumptions on our part but I highly doubt she's had lipo done. She's such a bicycle fanatic & loves riding her bike everywhere & she's said it keeps her legs toned & shapely. plus those marks look much smaller & also it's PopSeoul which is just a gossip blog anyway & they've been less than kind to CY over the years with all kinds of hater articles. <_<

I agree! I stopped going to a bunch of blogs because they are very mean to Yeonie. They only cater to their favourite singers. It makes me very mad because they say really cruel things I can't even talk about here. The comments within the blogs are even more ridiculous. Popseoul is one of the ones I believe is just promoting pure hatred.