The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

^ I'm sure there will be something released soon. I thought she was in China again but I guess I was wrong about that. I do remember she was scheduled to appear at that DJ KOO's 1 yr anniversary thing at KOOBAR with Hwangbo last night, so hopefully someone will post some pics or a link to the performance soon. ;)

why would the MV get banned?

was there any sexual touches?

her other 2 MVs got banned only because there were alil bit of sexual touches and bed scenes....

there should be no reason for the MV being banned if she is looking this crazily SEXY....

omg those pics r gorgeous im so feeling the outfits....

as long as there isnt any skinship of too much there should be no f****** reason for the MV being banned....

i cant believe u guys would think the MV will get banned...

im kinda upset now....

she looks better than ever....

CHAE YEON FIGHTING!!!!

I mean it's just speculation & one poster's opinion, so no reason for you to get so upset. We're just concerned & with valid reason cuz of what happened with the "Shake" MV and the fact that Korea has gone 'ban' crazy especially under the current conservative gov't of Lee Myung Bak & his administration's attempt to 'clean up' Korean entertainment.

KBS (they are the most conservative of the big 3 networks) is the worst & they seem to ban MVs & songs for the lamest of reasons...so KBS can ban a MV but it can still be approved by SBS & MBC. <_<

Lee Hyori's "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" MV was deemed inappropriate by KBS cuz it showed her driving without a seat belt & violating other traffic laws....same thing for Rain's "Love Song" cuz it showed him blatantly disregarding Korean road laws...KARA's World Cup song "We're with You" was deemed inappropriate cuz it had indirect advertising from another broadcaster in the song...IVY's "Touch Me" was banned cuz she was dancing too close with her main male lead...Jun Jin's "Wa" MV was banned cuz he had 2 girls feeling up on him...K. Will had a song banned cuz it used the lyric "dumb" in it & KBS said it was insensitive to people with "disabilities"...B2ST had a song banned by KBS cuz they misinterpreted an exclamation in the song as a cuss word...Epik High had a song banned cuz it supposedly promoted their own homepage...yes, they can ban MVs just for the outfits the performers were wearing in the MV cuz the girl group Top.AZ had their MV banned for this very reason (KBS claimed the lingerie type outfits they wore were too revealing)...so yeah, Korean broadcasters can have any MV or song banned or deemed inappropriate for the most trivial & lamest of reasons...it doesn't have to be cuz of 'skinship' or cuz it's too sexy.

Sparkling Tearz: thnank you so much for translating her schedule! i like the shows that she's gonna be on =]

pamilk: thnx a lot for sharing the new pics! i'm so happy coz it seems like her company is FINALLY investing a lot for her comeback. i'm anticipating this a lot...can't wait!

I like the shows too! ^^ esp Chocolate. I've seen a couple of epis of Strong Heart, but if there's no translation, then it's hard for me to enjoy the show... But in Chocolate, artists get the chance to perform, which it's something I enjoy the most ;) The last time Yeonie was on the show, she sang a ballad and also did a cover on a trot song, right?

want her to perform a ballad this time too ^^

and i agree with you, it seems like her company is investing more money on Yeonie's comeback this time.

the sets fro the MV look pretty nice in the pics ;)

Guest DegiLisious

damn kbs........

well we still got sbs and mbc hehehe

either way kbs was not my favorite tv channels

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

I like the shows too! ^^ esp Chocolate. I've seen a couple of epis of Strong Heart, but if there's no translation, then it's hard for me to enjoy the show... But in Chocolate, artists get the chance to perform, which it's something I enjoy the most ;) The last time Yeonie was on the show, she sang a ballad and also did a cover on a trot song, right?

want her to perform a ballad this time too ^^

and i agree with you, it seems like her company is investing more money on Yeonie's comeback this time.

the sets fro the MV look pretty nice in the pics ;)

yes i agree, strong heart with no subs is kinda hard to enjoy.

i love it when unnie sings ballads. her voice is just so beautiful! i wonder if she'll have ballads in her upcoming mini album.

you know what show i want unnie to be in? that new variety show called running man mced by yoo jaesuk! if only she can become a regular in that show...!

Guest maryosei

yeah i think so too that running man would be a nice show for chae yeon to be on and hyori is also on that show too. it really funny and there are 4 xman and 1 hi5 members on that show so she pretty much know them all.

@ pamilk Thanks for the pictures. It got me all excited. lol. Love her outfits. According to the pictures, I have a feeling the MV is much better this time around. Ahhhh! I can't wait.

Guest maryosei

OMG just 9 days more and a teaser is still not out yet. what is actually going on because this is getting kinda ridiculous to me,

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

wow I had no clue that Chae Yeon was planning to make a come back this month, until I visited this thread.

I'm really excited to see what she has to offer this time :) I just hope her comeback doesn't get buried by other comebacks from younger idols and what not =/

Again. Updated schedule.

SBS 스타킹 녹화

SBS Star King Recording

SBS 김정은의 초콜릿 녹화

SBS Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate Recording

SBS 강심장 1부 방송 11시5분

SBS Strong Heart Part 1 Airing

KBS 세대공감 토요일 녹화

KBS 星期六同乐时代 录制 Not sure of the program name

Mnet 엠카운트다운 Come Back방송 - 생방 PM 6시

Mnet M Countdown Come Back

MBC 세바퀴 녹화

MBC Quiz to Change the World Recording

KBS 뮤직뱅크 생방송

KBS Music Bank Comeback

MBC 쇼!음악중심 생방송

MBC Music Core Comeback

SBS 인기가요 생방송

SBS Inkigayo Comeback

KBS 스타골든벨 1학년 1반 녹화

KBS Star Golden Bell Recording

SBS 강심장 2부 방송 11시5분

SBS Strong Heart Part 2 Airing

Mnet Mcountdown 생방송

Mnet Mcountdown

KBS 뮤직뱅크 생방송

KBS Music Bank

MBC 쇼!음악중심 생방송

MBC Music Core

I haven't been here for a while. I'm so excited about her comeback. I can't wait to see

her on star king and other variety shows. ^^ The new Star golden bell is not as fun as

the old one. I think they should've kept the way it was. Thank you for the pics, schedule and news

update everyone. ^_^

^

mhh, yeah, i think the new SGB isn't as fun as the old one. but if Yeonie is there, i'm gonna watch... so they better give her decent screen time!!

:P

Strong Heart is going to air before her comeback, will she tease us with a bit of the new choreo or the song? ;)

KBS 세대공감 토요일 녹화

KBS 星期六同乐时代 录制 Not sure of the program name

This show is called "Generation Sympathy Saturday". The MCs are actor, Kang Suk Woo & announcer, Oh Jeong-yeon who was the former MC on Star Golden Bell.

http://www.kbsworldi.com/vshow_eng.aspx?vshow=151

http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/gonggam/

I'm not a fan of the new SGB either but honestly, I really didn't care for the show all that much even before the format change. You know how I feel about Star King with the way they edit the show. <_< CY might get the most air time on Saebawki like she did last time she appeared on there. She even won as "best guest" that episode. :D

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=1VXMBVBQ

But of course, I'm anticipating the music shows the most. B)

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

-H- : OMG! thnx for sharing the pics! i'm anticipating her comeback more and more! hmmm...is that a bruise or birth mark on her leg?

i think she'll show a preview of her song on strong heart coz when she was dancing in the preview, i saw other female dancers near her and judging from the photo, it seems like it's part of the dance from her upcoming song! =O I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER ON TV AGAIN!

Thx for the twitter pics :D

I think that's a birth mark cuz I recall someone pointing that out during her "Shake" promotions too.

here is another rehearsal twit pic...

jr6x3b.jpg

those backup dancers look new too?

AKP story about the tweets & comeback...

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/chae-yeon-tweets-rehearsal-photos-ahead-of-comeback

anyway, I got kinda worried earlier when she tweeted she was in the hospital but it must've just been for a routine checkup or something?

:blink:

10h0mdk.jpg

Guest ~*RiKa*~

thanks guys for the news and pics ^^ she's taking pics with her new Iphone :P

sadly, the come back performance is in the same day as my brothers wedding so I'll be busy <_< i wanted to watch the performance the moment they uploaded it

never watched Strong Heart before :sweatingbullets: but i heard that artiest talk about things that happen to them, right?

looks like the new EP will be scary stories or something :) great i love scary things ^_^ hehe

Guest energywen

About the hospital tweet, do not worry.

지금연채는 삼성병원.. 아픈게아니궁부모님정기건강검진날이라보호자차원에서 험험 보호자에요~ ㅋ 이제 어느덧 그렇게됐네요~ .. 어느새가아니고 이미 한참이 맞는건가?!? 에잇 한잠도 못자고 와서 마이 피곤 ㅡㅡ 암튼 결과는 초초초건강으로나오길~

YeonChae is now at SamSung Hospital.. Not because of sickness, but it's time for the regular checkup for my parents. Being at the hospital as a guardian. Hehe as a guardian~ k -i skipped a sentence here cus i cant make it sound right in english >.> sorry- Half a day had past?!? Aish I haven't wake up properly this morning and I am pulled out of bed, tired - - But anyway, the checkup said they are healthy~