The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest cucimater

7/8 is SBS Strong Heart, 7/12 StarKing, 7/14 is Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate & her comeback on Mnet M! CD on the 15th.

pic at the hotel...

Is it confirmed that her comeback is on the 15th? Why there aren't any official statement from her company? :ph34r: Anyway, I can't wait to hear her new song and to see her on variety shows!! :wub:

Am really not happy about what i saw, the way ultra cats members treated chae yeon on a show was on called for. and am very glad she left to korea to pursue her dreams. the first time watching something about ultra cats and to be frank i didnt like it. anyways am hoping for your comeback babygirl and remembering you in my prayers that you have a successful one.

Are you talking about that scene where one of the MCs of that hey3x show shoved CY when she was about to accept that award? I don't understand Japanese, so I couldn't follow along but it looked like it was just kidding around by that MC guy.

Is it confirmed that her comeback is on the 15th? Why there aren't any official statement from her company? :ph34r: Anyway, I can't wait to hear her new song and to see her on variety shows!! :wub:

I got my fingers crossed that her comeback is confirmed for next week! :D

a couple more pics at the hotel in Shenyang with her manager & looks like with her iphone in hand...

2vk0zub.jpg

2retyyp.jpg

credit: baidu bar

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

^

if it's about the shoving thing, i can explain what happened. so chae yeon's group won an award and the MC wanted to hand chae yeon the award, but then chae yeon said "what is this?" which was funny because it was clearly an award, so he shoved her. it was jokingly, so don't worry! hope that helped =]

i remember reading from somewhere that luna of f(x) answered to this question "which singer/entertainer do you wanna meet" or something along that line and she said chae yeon unnie! since they were at that event together, i wonder is luna tried to initiate a conversation or nething? it would be cute if she did since she wanted to meet chae yeon =D i would love to meet chae yeon unnie too...

^

if it's about the shoving thing, i can explain what happened. so chae yeon's group won an award and the MC wanted to hand chae yeon the award, but then chae yeon said "what is this?" which was funny because it was clearly an award, so he shoved her. it was jokingly, so don't worry! hope that helped =]

i remember reading from somewhere that luna of f(x) answered to this question "which singer/entertainer do you wanna meet" or something along that line and she said chae yeon unnie! since they were at that event together, i wonder is luna tried to initiate a conversation or nething? it would be cute if she did since she wanted to meet chae yeon =D i would love to meet chae yeon unnie too...

thanks for explaining that scene. :)

yeah, that would be cool if both had a chance to meet at that KBS concert in China. f(x)'s promotions for Nu ABO have ended right? too bad cuz Luna would've had a lot of opportunities to meet with CY at the music shows during her comeback.

Speaking of CY's comeback, it looks like her comeback on Mnet M! CD has been postponed til a week later :( ...according to this message posted on her fan cafe & I think it mentions she recorded for Strong Heart today & that she apologizes for delaying her comeback until the 22nd & says that they finished editing her MV & something about a 'teaser' :w00t: ...well at least that's what the online translator says haha...hope someone can give a more accurate translation. B)

* 티저에 관해서 몇가지 말씀드리겠습니다

오 늘 (8일) 강심장 녹화가 있었는데요!

확인결과 MV 편집과정이 오늘 내일까지 해야 끝난다고 하더라구요^^

그 리고 15일로 알고 있던 엠카컴백이 22일로 변경되었습니다.

미리 확인 못하고 글올린점 일단 사과(죄송)드리구요!!

어쨋든 하시는 말씀이 뮤비 편집 끝내구! 티져 나올듯 하다니까요~!

기 대 많이 해주세요~!!

여러부운~ 우리 챈늼만 바라보는 댄져러스죠?~ (이말의 의미는 나중에 아실수도 ! )

자~ 우리 22일에 뜨겁게 응원합시다~!

credit: CAFE

that episode of Strong Heart CY recorded today will air on the 20th...

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/taeyang-went-on-a-blind-date-with-yuri

“I don’t know why but I want to protect Taeyang,” said Chaeyeon who cheered him on.

:lol: I see Hong Kyung Min is guesting on that episode too...CY just can't seem to get away from him. :P

Guest Blaaaahs

Yeah!!!! I just read that article on AKP and I was going to come jumping in about the SH news. I'm soooo happy that she actually got invited to it! I hope it'll be good!

And OMG it would be so awesome if Luna and Chae Yeon became friends or something. I love f(x) too and they're going to start their next promotions with Mr Boogie later, so I'm pretty sure they'll be promoting at the same time at some point!!

And WOOOOOOO we have a date! 22nd! I hope it's good and I actually don't mind waiting if they're going to promote her comeback a bit more with teasers and all that. I was hoping she would anyway - I feel like she'll get more popularity with this come back if she does all the teaser promotions like everyone else.

Looking forward to the episode of Strong Heart. Hopefully, Yeonie got enough screen time! Woot! She's on the same episode as Taeyang! :P

I also read that, due to fear of Yeonie's album being leaked, her company has been dealing with the workers very carefully and others etc. which is possibly why we haven't been hearing much news about her mini album...which I think is actually a good thing. But, yes...hopefully we'll see a teaser very soon!

Also, her mini album will also be released on the same day for fans in Asia. :9 Lucky fans!

I also read that, due to fear of Yeonie's album being leaked, her company has been dealing with the workers very carefully and others etc. which is possibly why we haven't been hearing much news about her mini album...which I think is actually a good thing. But, yes...hopefully we'll see a teaser very soon!

Also, her mini album will also be released on the same day for fans in Asia. :9 Lucky fans!

well, those are good news.. her company trying to prevent the album being leaked shows they're being careful and serious about Yeonie's comeback.

but hope this won't prevent them to release a teaser soon! we're all dying to see/listen something from the new album :)

i'm looking forward to Strong Heart too! can't watch to see Yeonie on the show... with LSG! ^^

ahhh, the good all times... haha! :P

hope the're some interaction between those 2 ;) GiYeon fighting!

some more pics from the KBS Concert

credit as tagged

2vmj61j.jpg

ykqc3.jpg

her legs are perfect!! >.< *jealous*

:P

2zi24qb.jpg

fierce look ;)

p64gx.jpg

157dgmu.jpg

thanks for the pics!! ^^

her hair is so long! remember when she cut it during Clumsy Love promotions? she looked hot with short hair, but i think i prefer her long her better :)

here are some more pics from her last perf

credit as tagged

111msxy.jpg

2qwhmkh.jpg

2z6rtsg.jpg

2cct9jd.jpg

334j09z.jpg

------------

i want a pair of these shoes!!

11to1so.jpg

2dv2wzo.jpg

35jcjcx.jpg

credit as tagged

WOOOOOW WOOW WOOOW

havnt posted here for awhile but vbeen here everyday! soo good to have some news about her schedules and her upcomin album! but still havent heard anything else! Dambi is really promoting her comeback but obviously CY unni's stupid company doesnt do enough for her! She sooo deserved her fame and success more than anyone else. She works really hard.

This pics are gorgeouss!!! Her body really looks DABOMB!! Cant wait for her good quality video and perf! Hopefully DjKoo hadnt had his fingers on that! hehe

Chae Yeon unniii we looove u! Cant wait for ur comeback! CY UNNI JJAAAAANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm also disappointed there's no publicity for her comeback. I hope a teaser comes out soon and the MV is better than the last one.

Nothing against SDB but, in my opinion there's too much hype on her. I like her music and all but, she has no charisma. She does have lots of fans that support her even if her new single is not strong.

)

------------

i want a pair of these shoes!!

11to1so.jpg

2dv2wzo.jpg

35jcjcx.jpg

credit as tagged

Those are cute! The anime looks drawn on.

I myself like to buy white running shoes and draw my own graffiti on them.

I like to make my shoes creative and one of a kind. But that's when I'm not lazy =D =D

Updated schedule.

SBS 강심장 녹화

SBS Strong Heart Recording

SBS 스타킹 녹화

SBS Star King Recording

SBS 김정은의 초콜릿 녹화

SBS Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate Recording

SBS 강심장 1부 방송 11시5분

SBS Strong Heart Part 1 Airing

Mnet 엠카운트다운 Come Back방송 - 생방 PM 6시

Mnet MCountdown Comeback

KBS 스타골든벨 1학년 1반 녹화

KBS Star Golden Bell Recording

SBS 강심장 2부 방송 11시5분

SBS Strong Heart Part 2 Airing

Credits Baidu

Guest pamilk

hi guys, i miss from thread so long.

i'm back and so glad with onnie's new album.

i found pic from MV , i think but i'm afraid new MV got baned again. :(

f88a5960b3ca88e08cb10d39.jpg

c5703cdb70a28459d1164e3e.jpg

bca28318ce250c8b4bedbc3f.jpg

b2b8768d5b15ef2db21bba3a.jpg

15862397478eeb5254fb963f.jpg

34743ec733622ee3d000603e.jpg

3d8a0f5555463dfbb645ae3f.jpg

credit : baidu.

some pic i'm not sure that from new MV.

and thanks for updated.

ST: Thanks for translating Yeonie's schedule!

she's gonna be busy these days ^^ not that she wasn't busy before... hope she's not too tired

fighting!

pamilk: thanks for the pics!! omg... she looks HOT.

about thew MV getting banned... i don't know. let's wait until it's released before judging.

all i see in the pics is Yeonie in sexy outfits ;)

can't wait for her comeback!!

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

Sparkling Tearz: thnank you so much for translating her schedule! i like the shows that she's gonna be on =]

pamilk: thnx a lot for sharing the new pics! i'm so happy coz it seems like her company is FINALLY investing a lot for her comeback. i'm anticipating this a lot...can't wait!

thx for the updated schedule & pics from the MV! :D

welcome back pamilk! :)

I agree with NP, we can't tell just from those shots if the MV is going to be banned. She sure looks HOT tho' & I'm sure the MV will be very sexy but let's hope not too sexy :sweatingbullets:

I like the concept so far from the little teasers we've seen so far...especially the last one. The hair & makeup reminds me of a 1940s/50s vintage pin up glamour model. :wub:

I'm also disappointed there's no publicity for her comeback. I hope a teaser comes out soon and the MV is better than the last one.

Nothing against SDB but, in my opinion there's too much hype on her. I like her music and all but, she has no charisma. She does have lots of fans that support her even if her new single is not strong.

I agree & I'm a SDB fan too. Her recent mini album & single is just blehhh & kinda disappointment IMO.

a few more pics of CY with f(x), 2PM & Lee Jung Hyun & those darn cute kids :P

s456bn.jpg

4qsbrb.jpg

2lb1jbm.jpg

11c5elv.jpg

10pyt11.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest maryosei

Thank you for all the pictures and dont worry pamik that her new MV could be ban becos she is smart enough to let that happen again. those pictures look so sexy and i cant wait.

Guest DegiLisious

why would the MV get banned?

was there any sexual touches?

her other 2 MVs got banned only because there were alil bit of sexual touches and bed scenes....

there should be no reason for the MV being banned if she is looking this crazily SEXY....

omg those pics r gorgeous im so feeling the outfits....

as long as there isnt any skinship of too much there should be no f****** reason for the MV being banned....

i cant believe u guys would think the MV will get banned...

im kinda upset now....

she looks better than ever....

CHAE YEON FIGHTING!!!!

Guest nhocsieuquay

I'm waiting for her comebak at Music Bank and Inkigayo :| All perf on Mcountdown were lip-sync :(

Still don't have any info about her album, traclkist, cover and everything!

Guest nhocsieuquay

I'm waiting for her comebak at Music Bank and Inkigayo :| All perf on Mcountdown were lip-sync :(

Still don't have any info about her album, traclkist, cover and everything!