The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest pinklegirl007

Thanks for the pics wwwa!!!

Chae Yeon Unnie looks cute as always!!

I heard that Chae Yeon also speaks in japanese a lot as the host... and also she sings a japanese ballad song! It must be from her old japanese album, back when she used to sing in japan!!!!

I wonder what Chae Yeon sounds like speaking Japanese. Did anyone who see the performance, know how to speak Japanese?? If so, how was Chae Yeon's pronounciation?

Guest sunnyz1

What show is this? Chae Yeon looks pretty

just like a personal interview about CY in Mnet~~~

i'm looking for the video in relavant website~~~

Guest queena

^---- you can find it in iyagi or maysialee's clubbox.

wwwa: yes she sang live to all of her songs! I was so happy! And guess what? She performed a ballad song! woohoo! I was so happy to hear it, her voice was just beautiful! I <3 it. I don't know what song it was tho T_T. And she perf. part of Two of Us, and that second song she promoted from her second album. Her perf. was awesome ^^, although she was a bit tired, but that's okay, she did so well in her ballad that it didnt matter ^^

I'm trying to get my video cutter program to work but it's being an richard simmons right now, I want to cut the video so you guys can watch!

DUDE.... SHE WAS GREAT... not to be a richard simmons but she sang/performed better than the first performer... haha if you guys know who im talking about.... cy sang so well... and i was really surprised by her japanese... hahha i was all reading the subtitles in korean... i was like.. OH! YEAH!! she was in japan for a while... haha... but she did a really good job.. shes good at mcing... her voice is like really animated... and alot of poeple performed live so that was a pretty good show...

but.... i watched xman this morn... and.... NOT ENOUGH OF CY!!! hahaha... i was kinda ticked that she was with... () ya know and ... yeah... but i kinda expected it... xman was SO obvious this week... but yeah... man pkl always picks fights with cy..... GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! hahaha... im like... SHUT UP! YOUR VOICE IS..... AH! hahaha... shes so... mean to cy... (sigh) but whatever... i wanna see the next ep.. when she cries.... i wonder what happends... i bet shes not gonna mc anymore.. or something.. maybe im wrong...

but yeah.. now im just gonna wait for LL.... sigh... so long...

Guest moon_kaka

I luv her! I luv her! I luv her! After hearing her Japanese! arrg! She drives me crazy ^o^ From now on I'll totally her fan! Arrg! I must watch the show now. I'll try to read all pages ^^!

^ we get more fan here!! welcome ^^

I love that japanese song >_< It sounds great with chae yeon voice. I listen it over and over again. Does anyone know who sings the original version? They should give chae yeon more time to perform on that concert!! Am i expect too much? anyway her japanese seems fine. She did an excellent job on this concert

v(^.^)v

Guest pinklegirl007

^ we get more fan here!! welcome ^^

I love that japanese song >_< It sounds great with chae yeon voice. I listen it over and over again. Does anyone know who sings the original version? They should give chae yeon more time to perform on that concert!! Am i expect too much? anyway her japanese seems fine. She did an excellent job on this concert

v(^.^)v

Have you uploaded her performance yet??

Sorry for being impatient.... But I can't help it! LOL

Guest Lis_424

yeah .. about x-man . i wonder why PKL cried?? .. dunno.. sigh although i like her cuz she's funny and entertaining .. lately she's been picking fights with CY too much to the point where i go +___+

anyway .. i made 2 more gifs Brieon and Gieon .. it's just plain simple from x-man . hope u guys like it

chaeyeonbrian9wk.gif

LOL .. flirtatious Brian ~~

chaeyeonleeseungkiedit7qz.gif

Cy's soo cute here .. although it doesn't seem like she has much make-up on.she still look really cute especially when she smiles~ LSg soo cute and shy here hHAHA ..

p.s: hope it doesn't lag yr computer. o_O

Guest 1tym_fan

chae yeon is cute ^^ nice gifs! LOL

ps. hi connie =] i know ur gonna read this since u drop by everyday..

u love chae yeon too much =P

bai bai!

Guest NoName

Hey there,

New fan here haha actually I like Chae Yeon ever since "Two of us" song, but I never commented, but someone in here whome I won't name (Nueng coughs coughs*) got me more interested in her. I just started listening to third love and it's mellow and nice. Not as upbeat as "Two of us", but it's still as good. I'm a Briyeon supporter all the way!! They are too adorable. LOL Anyhoo thanks for the wonderful pictures.

-Ly

Guest cam3n

Those pics are soo pretty, sunnyz1!! :w00t:

Thanks Wa for sharing her perfomances pics!! and that gif is soo cute, Lis!! go Briyeon!

I saw the mnet japan countdown but only clips of her and yul goon mc-ing

u can download the clip there if u guys want it (thanks to Telly in Kim Jung Hoon's thread)

now all I have to do is try very hard to get the her perfomance clips :sweatingbullets:

I think her Japanese is very good!! she sounds like a Japanese to me! and her mc-ing job is very good too.. I've read somewhere that she used to be a TV host before in Japan?? that just made me love her even more!! unnie has so many tallents!! she can sing live, she can dance, she can do mc job, she can act, she speaks japanese, her "crazee man" english is not bad LOL

I luv her! I luv her! I luv her! After hearing her Japanese! arrg! She drives me crazy ^o^ From now on I'll totally her fan! Arrg! I must watch the show now. I'll try to read all pages ^^!

Helloww moon_kaka!! are u Japanese? :lol:

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

LIS those GIFS are soo cute! I love the Gieon one!!! :)

Ly finally you post haha..welcome to the thread! Everyone here is super nice. And loves unnie a lot!! :)

Hey ya'll I came up with a new name!! hehe it's Chae Yeon and Junjin = Channie :) Cause i like to call Junjin- Jinnie cause he's my hubbie :)

They look hott together! If not I can show you proof!!

Guest queena

omgosh.. that gif is TOO CUTE!! i loved that ep... brian was SO CUTE... i love it when he acts all cute... and seung gi was all getting jealous.... NOW THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE! hahaha...

yeah her japanese was good... that wasnt her japanese song?? i dunno any of her japanese stuff.. so yeah.. i was just like.. thats a good song... and she sang it well.. wonder if shes gonna try and go to japan again... prolly... because i heard you make HECKA more money... because they buy more stuff... and its more expensive where as koreans dl.... hahhaha... but gotta support her all the way... cant wait to go to korea... and stalk her! hahaha... (just that i was watching man won eh heang bok the other day and her fans.. are all guys.. and they just.... stand there... i was like... GO HUG HER OR SOMETHING!!!) gotta go show her some crazy love.... :w00t:

Guest cam3n

^I know what u're talking about, quenna!! LOL

one of the guy was like just sat there looking at her with his jaw on the floor!! :lol:

I was thinking they're probably too shy.. *smirk*

btw, who's the first performer? I haven't watch the show yet :tears:

Guest Lis_424

thx for the comments on the gifs XD

i think the first performer was Hyori.. she did the intro~

p.s: yay thread is already on page 61.. can't wait till it gets to 100 HAHAH lol

Have you uploaded her performance yet??

Sorry for being impatient.... But I can't help it! LOL

sorry, I don't even know how to cut video :sweatingbullets:

If i find it anywhere, i will tell you

ps. this thread is growing fast :lol:

Guest ohiloveit

^I downloaded her perfomance, and I'm trying to figure out how to cut the video lol. I have a video cutter program on my computer, but I've never used it before. =/

It seems like everytime I go here, there are more replies..and I check this thread about 10 times a day, although I dont post much..which is great! more love for Chae Yeon~

Guest Mirae-chan

LSG annoys me .. its nice that he's shy and all but he seems a bit too .. i dunno clueless or something? i dunno ..

anyways, Chae Yeon was great in the M! Countdown in Japan ^^ nice to hear her speak and sing in Japanese again .. I think she lost a bit of her confidence at the end while performing Dool Ee Seo because some of the fans expressions were suddenly a bit sullen .. >_< but great performance anyhow

Guest tudaobietbuon

im soo sorry i had the LQ before and then when i got the HQ .. i deleted the LQ .. =__=

aww...it's okay... it took me a long while but cb start to dl already...thanx aniway ...

I just watch Mnet countdown ... CY is so cute... Luv her pref... if you no one make the cut yet, I could make it ... well only if ohiloveit haven't cut it yet...