The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

^when Chaeyeon and her brother were young

d49fdca5.jpg

db5330b8.jpg

I'm not going to say she was sounded great and perfect cuz she didn't. She sounded amazing in the ballad song, I don't think that other "sexy queens" could pull of a ballad as well as she did!!! But I could tell that Chae Yeon only warmed up her voice for the ballad song, but didn't practice her other two songs (only you and two of us).

She probably thought that she already knew those songs well enough that she didn't need to practice the other two songs. But she should have practiced them though. Its also been a long time since she's performed the "Two of Us", since that was from her 2nd album. Anyways, her voice didn't sound as good as it usually does, when she sang the other two songs.... she even got the lyrics wrong for the "Two of Us" performance. LOL

I think it's because microphone and sound system are not good enough too. If you listen to other performers, you will notice that they didn't sing as good as they was in other music shows.

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Maybe, that's a good point, it does seem somewhat true.

The other singers like Shinhwa didn't sound as great as usual too.

Guest queena

i think she did good... haha... but the shinhwa perf i agree... (but i was watching that shinhwa show battle shinhwa and they did a live perf and it wasnt that great either...) so i guess it all depends... but they all did great because some people didnt even perf live... (dbsk, ss501, hyori the sec song... and others too i think) so im just glad she did her thing and got some more exposure...

heheh.... her picture with the sunglasses are so cute... they are like... the size of her head...

Guest pinklegirl007

This woman has moved into the SBS studio! Haha[/]b

Sorry, sometimes I'm really slow....

But your joking right?? Because you put "haha" afterwards.... you mean that she just has a lot of her schedules in SBS....

For a second I thought maybe she lived in one of the apartments in the SBS studio! :P

Guest tudaobietbuon

lol... she does have lots of schedule with sbs ... I just hope that she won't leave x-man... *i'm praying* ....i'm missing her on the stage ...

Guest pinklegirl007

I was just able to download the Chae Yeon's 1st full album!!!! I have it on megauplaod....

Finally!!! If anyone wants it... pm me! ;)

I only had like 3 songs from her first album.... Now I have all of it!!!! And the songs are great! I don't know why this album didn't do well... she actually sings better in this album and the ballads are better too.

Guest cam3n

I don't want Chae Yeon to leave the shows too.. but sooner or latter she's gonna have to leave rite..

I mean.. even PKL is leaving (don't know if its a sure thing)..

well, if one day Chae Yeon did leave the shows.. I hope it's for another new shows that's more interesting..

she could be a host too.. I think she'd be good at it.. :lol:

Guest Lis_424

NOOO . i don't even wanna think that she'll leave the shows T__T ... but if she does leave.. then it's likely that i won't x-men and LL ... +_+ .. wish that wouldn't happen for a long time ...

Guest tudaobietbuon

yep, hopefully that it won't happen for a long long long time... lol ... a year maybe .. :lol: ...

cam3n: PKL is leaving ... they replace her with that one dude that MC the banjun theater of DBSK ...

Guest cam3n

^Oh! that's right! I forgot that they already got a replacement for her.. LOL thanks tudaobietbuon!

I like that guy.. he was so funny in DBSK banjun theater

It would be funnier if he made a move on Chae Yeon LOL..

Guest pinklegirl007

Wow this thread is moving a lot faster than before!! :D

Does anyone know how Chae Yeon's album sales are....

it hasn't been in the top 20 for a long time....

I'm just wonderin how it did overall, also compared to her 2nd album.

Guest Lis_424

oh that guy from DBSK Banjun Threater!! he's soo funny too!! i like him~ lol .. maybe Chae Yeon will transfer to his team ?? but i still like Ho Dong better~LOL

Guest tudaobietbuon

lol..watching x-man I always support Kang Team even though nowadays they lose all the time.. hahah... I like CY in Kang Team more...

Guest queena

i dont want her to leave either... she should just stick around... like yeh... she was there and didnt leave until she got way more popular and successful... i hope that could happen to cy...

i love xman... but i liked it in the old days with mc kim jae dong.. the small eyes guy... but i hope the new mc is funny too.. im sure he will be hes pretty smart and witty... (hes just kinda gross with his hairy self) haha... but yeah...

man.... ive JUST gotten obsessed with this guy from F4... and it makes it seem like i havent been paying enough attention to cy.. HAHHAHA!! it just seems like i havent seen her on anything... im WAITING for xman.. atleast no more bickering between cy and pkl...

Guest tudaobietbuon

I think the way cy and pkl bickering is grow on me... lol ... I enjoy it for the last couple episode... heheh.. it's kinna fun

Guest cam3n

Wow this thread is moving a lot faster than before!! :D

Does anyone know how Chae Yeon's album sales are....

it hasn't been in the top 20 for a long time....

I'm just wonderin how it did overall, also compared to her 2nd album.

I have no ide either :(

I'd like to know more about it too but it's kinda hard to find news about her unless u understand korean..

Cuz google doesn't really help

Me too.. tho it annoys me sometimes.. but when I think about it.. it kinda show that they're really a close friends.. cuz me and my closest friends do that alot.. LOL..

Guest s3imaDen

^ i guess only close frens will dare to do that... coz, if u're not close with her, u wont wanna hurt her or wat.. rite? scared they'll misunderstood or sth.... =D