The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Hahaha oh man I am in love with her title track My Love haha it have been on repeat for the past few days haha

I also loved her Inkigayo comeback ^^

I think I'm gonna order her CD to support her (: I really hope her album sells

Guest energywen

i wish the old shows are still around..if her album had nt been delayed n delayed, she could haf went xman once more...aish...now is like come to play..but it aint tat fun...>"<

Guest 波斯猫

Thanks for the pics! I saw that Chae Yeon toy on YesAsia. It comes with her Best Of CD. I really like the pics with Eunhye! ^_^

I love Chae's new album! I've been listening to it on replay for the past few days! It's one of the only CDs that I like all of the songs.

Guest DumboEphant

Chaeyeon's new song, 'My Love' sounds like one Thai song when it comes to the 'Arikiki(?)' part.

How I wish Chaeyeon could put on more weight now TT_____TT She's too thin now...

Guest JungHyun27

TO: CHINKEE WINKEE

Thank you for the pictures that you uploaded of Chae Yeon. I'm a huge CY fan...couldn't believe it, when I learned that she was the same age as me. Anyhoo, I've ordered my copy of her fourth album from Yesasia and I'm starting to get very impatient. CY is an awesome singer with all the right looks and the moves. I truly believe that she will be the brightest star in 2007!! CHAE YEON HWA EE TING!!!

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

1,815+ After tomorrow, her 4th album will most likely break the 2,000 mark.

Seriously I wonder how much her album sells after she does another performance.. she only did 1 performance which was like last week... which explains the low sales...

Guest tudaobietbuon

I hope that her sale goes up more... people go buy her CD to support hehhe.... :D I can't until until mine comes...yay

Guest yongieee

omg. i freakin loved her comeback on ingikayo

i wish i was there to shout "채연 사랑해!"

HARHAR. but the next best thing i can do is go buy her cd :)

i loveeeeee track 7 and 15. i just loveee the remix version of my love.

cant wait to see her on game shows

i wish xman (the old version) and love letter were still around :( chaeyeon was always the highlight of those shows

I like 'Butak' more than her title song 'My Love' ^^

Anyone know if it will also have a MV or not?

[edit] Oops, since I own a page.. :]

6325799067855621942exoa0.jpg

Guest energywen

^ butak's mv is out already.

ohoho..the kid from the pic is so cute! the kid who paired wif her for her milk cf... T_T

oh..AND I LOVE THE POSTER TAT COMES WITH THE CD WE IMPORTED FROM KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!

kakacrunch...(gosh..i forgot ur soompi's username)...YOU GOT A POSTER TOO!!! (:

^^ the cf..

eh eh! is it the one where she does the flips around the house?

anyways, does anyone have CY's childhood pictures?

I've nvr seen any of hers..

I would be glad if anyone could share ^^

I've actually only seen one in a video clip on her cyworld blog - you'll really have to search for it though - it's in the 4th folder closer to the back. She was on a show that I think reunites her with childhood classmates. I found it fascinating, eventhough I didn't really understand much of what they were saying.