The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest twangster

it's my first time posting in the thread. HI!

I was wondering if any have Chae Yeon's My Love lyrics from her 4th album. Please and Thankyou!

Guest pinklegirl007

Yay!!! Chae Yeon is performing in Music Bank this week!! :D

I noticed that almost every music show Chae Yeon is on... there is also Hyori performing in every single one of them. Ivy is peforming in most of them too. I wonder if they greet each other back stage, or if just ignore each other! lol

Its weird how so many female dance-singers are coming out lately. Its reminds me of the whole wave of boybands/male singers that were suddenly came during the end of 2006. I wonder of this is all coincidence or there is a reason for these trends in the Korean music industry. :P

Guest evelyn168

Chae Yeon is so cute... Luckily they found out what the problem was before they actually taped the performance... I just watched the BTS of Chae Yeon's new MV, she was so embarassed to kiss the model... I really loved the MV... I think it's something different from her past MVs...

Guest Lis_424

i just saw her Music Bank performance! it was great~~~~ she sang live again! the more she sings live, the better she becomes and the more energetic she is... it seems like more n more ppl shout and cheer for her in her performances now

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Yeah, I just watched it too. There was more cheering cuz alot of her fans were there!

I noticed that many of them were holding Chae Yeon's fan ballons too! :D

I'm glad that Chae Yeon's fans are becoming more supportative!!!

Guest mishybear

Holly molly...she looks HOT in those caps! Her body is so well-toned now...wow...makes me jealous....hehehe.

mishybear : mikki should have the original Star Date...but she said the original sound quality was so horrible and so off that's why she decided to put music over the clip.

luvelyasian : I'm not sure about the Korean title for the Star Date. It was a KBS show but I believe there's Star Date in the title too.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k163/o-c...YStarDate-1.jpg

oh, thanks!

and the picture you posted says "Turbo and Jin Sook's Winter Story"

Guest queena

hahah that story is hecka funny... how cute... i wouldve felt really bad too.. but ghosts are a good thing for korean stars in korea right? hahha SHE DID THEM A FAVOR! hahhaa.. sike..

yeah im dling the lastest perf now... i cant wait!

Guest xonike

soo... anyone nice enough to upload the music bank perf. on youtube or somethin'? :sweatingbullets: nvm.

bahahaa. shes soo inocennt and care free with tht humming story.

but if i was one of those pople thinking it was a ghost i would be like O>O

I QUIT!!

thankk goodness it was cuute chae yeon unni! hehe.

Guest energywen

km world perf savefile is up in the foruim already.

and the humming incident, i reli tink she is uber cute doing dat...

ahhahahahaas~~she jus liked that song/it's melody, and she could hum to it...meaning she heard it b4 alr. hahahhaas

new video in her cyworld on some variety show ... watch right up till the very end ... very cute and funny

her Music Bank performance sounded like she was out of breath

-- oh ... I guess this what they call owning a page ... haha

Guest Jenna:D

I just watched the V performance and i really liked it. I'm glad she's doing it live (or at least i believe it's live). It was quite obvious that the crowd really got wild for Two of Us (aka the NaNaNa song... I think more people know it as the nanana song than Two of Us or Duriso). I think Two of Us is always going to be her hit song. I love and hope that no matter what album she's at, she's going to perform her hit single and Two of Us. She can perform Two of Us so well now.

Just watched happysunday in chaeyeon's cyworld. She was so cute!!!

it nice to see chaeyeon in a show other than x-man... When she was on xman, the show wasn't focus on her which make the show boring sometime. it is nice to see a show that focus on chaeyeon and seeing her acting cute & funny.

Guest s3imaDen

Some performances from Chae Yeon.

My Love + Two of Us @ [V] Korea A-LIVE [2007/04/14]

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipi...%B1%84%EC%97%B0

My Love @ 070412 KM

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipi...%B1%84%EC%97%B0

OMG! CY is so freakin HOT! her body is killer. And she's smiling so much now, which is awesome! Because the past two performances she hasn't been smiling much. She's so pretty when she has a smile on :)

OOPS! sorry i got the title wrong onthe first title. :)

i want to dl these 2 performances... :wub:

i love these!!!!!