The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

GAHHHHHH

I'm always one step slower than you guys..

I missed her perf yest

can I cry? :tears: :tears: :tears:

but I justtttt finished watching it

It was AWESOME.

Butak perf was good, but I love the my love perf.

It was fantastic!

I love her outfit, her dance moves were just great

But one thing thats missing in her whole perf is her richard simmons.

she can't do that much of a sexy wave cos her butt is getting smaller. :tears:

But that was a totally great comeback

BooooHooooooooo *bawls*

I'm a-day-late proud of her!

Guest energywen

^ a day late..WAHAHAHA

i tink the butak perf is mainly focusing on her butt, but like u said, it's getting smaller.. T.T

i tink im weird, cus i sorta preferred the chubby-ier chaeyeon last tym. >"<

anyway, tis coming week's mnet countdown..should have chaeyeon...should.. -0-" not too sure yet thou

Guest callalilly

I saw Chae Yeon comeback.....and I personally love her "My Love" performance... it's was awesome and the song is very catchy

However, I think Chae Yeon looks tired during her performance seems like she is out of energy.....I hopes her company gives a sometimes to rest a little bit...

As for her MY LOVE MV, I just finished watching it, I found her MV pretty hot and she looks so tan and I love the song choregraphy

Can't wait to get her album ^_^

CHAE YEON FIGHTING

Guest energywen

i notice everyone saw tat chaeyeon's tired in her perf...ohwells..i tink she might be...jus b4 her comeback..sometime nearly midnight, she was still online. T.T"

not enough rest definately.... >"<

Guest Jenna:D

I'm glad i came back to this thread just in time for her comeback.

I can't believe how long it took for the video to come out, I remember hearing it was going to be released in January.

I love the new video to My Love, her legs are just, WOW.

Off to see her comeback now.

Guest mingy

she have that health tan on her it looks really good!!! she is so hot!! do anyone has the lyric for her new cd or the song MY LOVE!!

Guest pinklegirl007

Why is everyone keep on saying that Chae Yeon's dancing isn't energetic enough??

I loved her comeback... if you back and look at Seo In Young or Ivy's comeback.... they were too energetic, which made their performances seem wannabe and awkward. Thankfully, they toned it down and got better in the later pefromances, but I remember many people didn't have much good things to say about their comebacks either. However, people later grew into their performances and song. I think many people will grow into liking Chae Yeon's song and performances too.

As for Chae Yeon's "lack of energy", I just want to point out, that is one of the reasons I like her as a performer is that she doesn't go overboard in her performances. If you look at her past performances they are all like that. I hate singers who dance so hard and their hair is flapping everywhere that you can't even see their face through the whole performance. Many of Chae Yeon's korean fans also like how Chae Yeon's dancing is very smooth and not so harsh. Many people like how she doesn't go too into the dance, but seems to be more focused on the melody of the song while just flowing nicely with the beat. Even though she's a dance singer, the focus of her performances are always on her and the song, not the dance. That is just the style of her performances. I hope people will learn to enjoy it the way it is. :)

Guest Jenna:D

i know what you mean pinklegirl, it's just that during the part in the middle of My Love, where there was no singing and just beat, i wished she would've gone overboard, even just a little. =)

Guest tudaobietbuon

HQ COMEBACK direct download from filefront up on forum. (:

HQ pref... thanks..

I didn't have a chance to dl the show yet.. heheh...

I can watch it in HQ now .. :D

Guest energywen

^ thanks! hahhaa...but i cut it myself when i dl from the korean web ytd already -0-"

wahahahhas..but i love ur box all the same

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

according the HANTEO sales chart, chae yeon sold about 945+ albums already. I hope the sales will go higher when Chae Yeon promotes it more T_T

Guest energywen

chaeyeon's messages on daum for today's and 31st all translated and posted int0 [yeon!]

and btw, i opened a new sub forum in dat forum to contain all chaeyeon's messages. (: