The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Harhar after listening to the entire 'My Love' album I really have to say that Chae Yeon did an amazing job !

Haha I think this is the first time that I like 90% if not all of the songs on her album ! I HAVE to order it now haha

I can't wait for her to start performing more ^^ the Inkigayo performace rocked so bad last week haha

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

@ chinkeewinkee: i think those school pics aren't chae yeon. Because on the second it's a boy (that person is wearing a tuxedo.. so that can't be Chae Yeon)

I remember seeing a thread in the kceleb section of chae yeon when she was younger.. she looks exactly the same. and her baby pics were so cute. >.< You can also find how she looks when she was a teenager by watching Star Date when she was with Kim Jong Kook.

^ cuz many of the sources are 1-2 weeks lack (40% of the score)

i think i'll stay up tonight to see chaeyeon unnie live in inki gayo

Guest energywen

DumboEphant: YUPPS!!! YOU HAVE ONE TOO!!!! (: The poster is the pic of her cd cover! hahahhahahas...the cd itself have her face on it too!!!

i tink..if im not wrong..tat 2 pics are chaeyeon. (: not a guy's >.<"

Guest ohiloveit

^ cuz many of the sources are 1-2 weeks lack (40% of the score)

i think i'll stay up tonight to see chaeyeon unnie live in inki gayo

Oh Chae Yeon's on Inki Gayo tonight?

She's gotten very pretty ;]

Guest vietblue99

She's on SBS Inkigayo right now. She's wearing like a silver jacket over a black tank top with a white skirt and the same cross as before. She singing My Love LIVE! She sounds so awesome!

The only thing I don't like are her shoes. It's so weird why they go up so high.

Guest tudaobietbuon

She sings live today. yay .. it sounds good but if she sings with the big mic it will be like much better, I hate that little mic...

this performance

wasn't the impressive to me ...um... i think they shorten the song down a bit (WHY!!!!!), which make chaeyeon miss some dance steps. and something with microphone too... little mic is bad enough and it sounds like the mic itself has some problem too(in the begining).

seeing chaeyeon unnie performace, i'll have a good nite sleep ^^

Guest pinklegirl007

^ I know... she probably used the small mic so she could use her arms to dance and it would affect her dancing as much... but that head mic kept on cracking and it was so annoying! Suh In Young and Ivy's head mic didn't do that... Maybe Chae Yeon needs a better quality mic.

But other than that her performance was great!!! I can't wait to get the HQ version of it! :D

Guest vietblue99

Yah same here. The little mics always bugs me. The big mics are better however in Chae Yeon's case I think it would infer with some of her dance moves. Wouldn't it?

Guest tudaobietbuon

I know, that's one of the reason why I hate when people use that little mic.... it got better at the end .. although I prefer and hope that next pref she will use a better mic.

Also, he mic is like on her cheek so she can't sing properly too ... Ivy's is like in front of her mouth so it sounds better too..

Guest s3imaDen

WENTING!!

I WANT A POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i seriously want a poster!!!

hows it like??? i want i want!!!

Guest HK Tequila

I've finally gotten a chance to listen to Chae Yeons album and watch her MV and comeback performance.

Her MV is really well done and I think probably her best MV to date.

I wasnt too impressed with her comeback performance. When she made her comeback for her 2nd album she completely blew everybody away with her dancing. With this comeback they totally toned down her dancing and both performances where lacking with energy.

As for her album, I wouldnt say its a bad album but its nowhere near as good as her 1st or 2nd album. I think her record company did Chae Yeon an extreme disservice by giving her music that almost restricts her from showing off her voice. Chae Yeons music has always had a element of dance in it but I think her producers went a little to far with this album.

Whats really disappointing is that Chae Yeon is an extremely talented singer and dancer but her record company isnt allowing her to fully show off her skills.

Guest energywen

WENTING!!

I WANT A POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i seriously want a poster!!!

hows it like??? i want i want!!!

T_T

jus liek her album cover.

wahahhahaa

GAHHH XD

thank you for the pictures chinkiewinkie!

she looks so cute & pretty much the same in the first pic.

but she looks totally diff in the second pic.

bet she's a tomboy when she was young.

but look what she's evolved into now!

harhar.

anyways, thank you Dori for the info. I'll try to find it in her CYworld.

& Tequila, I kinda agree with what you said. Her dancing does lack energy.

Her dance moves are after all, her trademarks.

But look on the bright side :D she's put sooo much effort into this

haha ^^

but I just hope she doesn't go missing :unsure: again after her comeback and promotion.

praying that she'll appear in many many great great variety shows.

Guest ponkie

I just realize that most of her MV boy toys just sit there and look good while she sings sweetly into their ears. :D Her MVs sorta has the same format.

I can't stop listening to My Love.