The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest energywen

precisely..the mv doesnt even close up on her face...like omg -0-" definately not too good for a mv dat was suppose to feture her 2nd hit song..i wan a remake of it!! especially when the song has a storyline, and all they made was a dacne video. terrible. but i like it cus it's chaeyeon. -0-" my biasness

regarding gg to china, i tink she will finish up all the promos in kroea b4 gg there. or rather, at least be in kr for 2 months to do all the necessary promotions b4 gg china. but she is gg china for a few days..not few months..so it aint tat bad either.

Guest lccyn

i really like her new song!

I saw her perfomance and it was really good, but one thing is she lipsync.

anyways... she's still good!

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

energywen: thanks for posting the new mv up ^_^

about chae yeon going to china, doesn't she already have huge fanbase there?? Anyways, like you guys said, I think it's better for Chae Yeon to promote for a few months and then go to China. I wonder will Chae Yeon be in Happy Shares Company. I wanna see her there again >_< The last time she went, she & Fany was so funny

happy shares company is a fun show, but ... she already lost 4-5 kg... i don't want her to go on that show now

Just saw the MV for Butak - looks like they shot 2 MVs back to back, or at least part of Butak while shooting My Love. Nonetheless, I'm sure they're going to recut it, with other footage inserted, etc ... (I think there's a reason it's in black and white - to sort of distinguish that this is just a behind the scenes sample of what to expect.)

I really like that she's in runners and trackpants though - makes her seem even more playful.

I wonder how many albums have been sold in Korea in these 5 days.

I hope it's alot.

she should stay in Korea for a little while longer to promote her album and when it's successful she can move on to China!

and when is she gonna resume her activities? like appearing in variety shows...

I watched Geum Soon Fighting yest and they played CY's Na NA Na (2 of us) song

hope her My Love song would hit the charts like her NaNANa song

anyways wenting, are you gonna travel to China alone or with friends & families?

edit----

was searching some stuffs abt CY and saw this. Korea's top 5 sexiest stars.

#1 Uhm Jung-hwa: Korea’s Madonna

#2 Kim Hye-soo: Ms Glamourous

#3 Jun Ji-hyun: Sexy dancer

#4 Lee Hyori: Perfect S-line

#5 Chae Yeon: Dangerously sexy

(source: Daum.net)

some were debating whether CY should be in the top 5 cos they say she's too old <_<

there were probably lots of polls on who's Korea's sexiest stars but I'm always glad that CY is usually in the top 5 :D

Guest paigehk

i think this is kinda random

throughout the time that ChaeYeon "disappeared" to prepare for her new album, as I watched XMAN, I always imagined about CY coming back to the show or just one episode to promote herself. I'm certainly looking forward for her album, but I look forward more to see her in Xman, with HAHA and other men. lol, but now Xman ended, my fantasy is broken into pieces.

I'm pretty frustrated now...

Guest nalya

i think this is kinda random

throughout the time that ChaeYeon "disappeared" to prepare for her new album, as I watched XMAN, I always imagined about CY coming back to the show or just one episode to promote herself. I'm certainly looking forward for her album, but I look forward more to see her in Xman, with HAHA and other men. lol, but now Xman ended, my fantasy is broken into pieces.

I'm pretty frustrated now...

sam here TT.TT

Xman just has to end right before Chae Yeon's Comeback

urgh~ im so mad whenever i think of it

=_= oh well, hopefully she will go on some other interesting variety shows

I watched her Inkigayo perf and it was good

at first i listened to My Love, it didnt really 'wow' me at all

but later on, after listening to it a couple more times, see the perf, the mv

^^ it grew on me, haha :lol:

I find myself humming her song in class a lot lately LOL

Guest kayem7289

I've missed so much...

I want to see her Butak MV, but you guys said it wasn't very good...I'll watch it later.

I can't wait until the week is up so that I can see how much her album sells, I hope it does really well.

^^I really hope she goes on Xman for a surprise reunion and performance, too. It's just soooo lonely without her :tears:...Hopefully she'll go on before the new show gets cancelled.

Guest mishybear

hey guys.

im new to this thread. ^_^

i love chae yeon shes so pretty, and she can dance and sing really well too!

i think she is also sweet and has a nice personality, which completes the picture :P

anyway, i go on her cyworld often and lately ive heard her new songs

they sound great!

Guest queena

yeah i was waiting for her on xman too but dang it! anyhow... um.. where is the butak mv? i dont know what the forum is... can someone put the link up here? thanks!

Guest Izzie

:/

really disappointed with her new album.. :(

it sounds very outdated.

i miss that dooreesuh kinda force ;/

oh well, butak will do

Guest energywen

i tink her new album sounded different, but i sorta like it more den teh 3rd album.

thou i tink 2nd album is still better. hurhur

anyway, acording to her schedule...

it doesnt look like she is gg up on alot of shows, but not too bad thou...

her popularity in china...if im not wrong, out of the korean female stars, she does have the largest fanbase. (:

Guest pinklegirl007

i tink her new album sounded different, but i sorta like it more den teh 3rd album.

thou i tink 2nd album is still better. hurhur

anyway, acording to her schedule...

it doesnt look like she is gg up on alot of shows, but not too bad thou...

her popularity in china...if im not wrong, out of the korean female stars, she does have the largest fanbase. (:

Really? Out of all Korean female stars, Chae Yeon has the largest fanbase?? Is that a fact? Even more than big stars like Hyori or Boa? Does she have more fans than Bin... I know that Chae Yeon and Bin got a lot of Chinese fans from Love Letter.... Do you know who is more popular there??

Oh and where is Chae Yeon's schedule... is it on Chae Yeon I.E.F.?

If not, what is Chae Yeon's upcoming schedule, can you tell us? All I know is that she has another performance in Inkigayo this coming Sunday... is there anything else??

Sorry for all the questions. Its just its been a few days since Chae Yeon's comeback, yet we haven't heard of anything else after her first performance.

----

Edit: I saw Chae Yeon's schedule in IEF... She's recording Truth Game and Come to Play on the same day?! Recording those shows takes almost 4 hours including makeup/dress... so that's almost eight hours recording. Wow! Anyways, the schedule on their doesn't mention the Inkigayo recording this week, but if you look in the Inkigayo thread it says that she's performing this week, so I don't think that schedule has everything... she might have more schedules that were decided on last minute or before the last update of her cy.

her schedule doesn't include ever activities. She'll be in this week Inki Gayo, but it doesn't appear in the schedule...

it's good to know that she has the largest fanbase in China ^^ i feel happy for her

Guest energywen

those on IEF is the ones released by the company. there will be more schedules dat are not there. inki and musicbank most likely are not included, but she will b gg for them =0="

anyway, she does haf more fans den Bin in china. BoA, I am not too sure but apparently so. But Boa hadnt been going China for a while isit?

many korean companies take notice of Baidu's ranking and their companies used dat ranking as a judge for their artistes popularity there. SM said so last ...year i tink.

Guest tudaobietbuon

she does have a largest fanbase in China ??? cool ... that's great ...I'm really happy for her.. :D

Guest s3imaDen

^ VAN! u have a new avatar again!!

T_T i was wishing to see her on xman... coz i heard they've been revising it..

but then, they actually ended it T_T

when can we see her on shows? those funny shows again?? T_T

i miss the old xman T_T

butak? i think i missed.. have to go find again.. heheheh

Guest tudaobietbuon

^^^^ lol...i was bore the other day so I did some .. hehhe....

I know, I wanna see her on game shows too... :( hopefully later they will have something funnier and she can go on those instead.. heheh.. let's wish ... lol ...