[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

Guest jm.m

Does anyone know why there's a reason why they changed the format of the show?

...I'll wait to see it before making decisions on how I feel about the changes.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gwapa_ko

KBS are you kidding me? The first episode of the new SGB almost made me want to turn off the TV in the middle of the show because it was boring!

Bring the old format back!

Taehyeon didn't even made me crack up...

And that cute little kid? The one who would say "it's correct"..Where is she?

*SIGH*

The only good thing about the show was Lee Jun. Jiwon wasn't even funny. =\

I think the show would be fun depending on who are their guests...

yeah...actually at first i thought it'll be refreshing to watch the new format.

but I'm wrong..it was soooo boring, although most of them are my idols. such as Joon, Juri, Jiwon, etc

but the number of guests are too little.. :(

plus, Sujeong...where's she...miss her :(

i like the old format actually....now i'm just waiting for 2PM's episode

OMG, season 2 is so boring. hopefully it recieve bad ratings therefore they bring the old format back. theres only 16 chairs to the usual 20. less guests = more boring. No wonder they introduce season 2 before season 1 had its 300th episode. KBS is so bad, are they so cheap these days.

Guest gwapa_ko

Is it possible that if they got bad ratings for the new format they'd switch to the old?

I tweeted @kbsworldtv saying the new format was boring..you guys tweet kbs too..it might reach to those top guys out there...

Guest idiort

just watches the new season on kbs world...

i guess we're not used to it yet... but maybe the 1st guess of so called superwoman is a big turn off for most of us.. lol...

the regular stars has yet to warm up to their new roles i guess.. jung hwan and jiwon has not made us laugh much yet...

the games really boring....

the old format is interesting because of all the small talks at the beginning of the show,tats the reason i watched it.. now less guess,no more small talks.. tat sucks..

the old format

Guest Bameromma

i agree with a lot of people here. i don't enjoy the new format of the show. its sooo boring. you can even tell that some of the regulars are bored being on the show. i liked the old version better.

Guest exceptional.chic

i wasn't able to watch SGB last week and upon seeing today's episode at kbsworld (yes, i'm watching it at kbsworld), i was shocked. almost everything is new. Sujeong isn't on the show? they minimized the number of guests as well?

i dunno if what i'm watching at kbsworld is up-to-date but doojoon and soohyun are regulars on the show before, right?

i also want the old format. :(

Guest green.teax

I watched the first episode after the change a few days ago. I fast forwarded through 3/4 of the show.

Rawrrrs. I hope they make things interesting again. = =

The guessing the blanks were pretty pointless, I was just like "Do I really care what was always in his fridge when he was a kid?"

Guest timpa

I'm really trying to give the new format a chance, but I just don't like it very much. I think with the new format SGB S2 is going to be the type of show where if they have really good 'new students/guest' for that week the show can be good, but if they're not that interesting it just kind of falls flat. I could watch the old SGB every week and even if the guests for that week were actors or idols I didn't like I would still be entertained by the episode, it's not really this way with the new format.

Guest idiort

i watched the 2nd ep of the season 2.. and omg... its really boring and super not interesting... time to give up this show unless my idols participate.. really flat at the moment..

Archived