[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was from the 300th episode which aired August 28th. Kpopella had them all with links to megaupload, but their site has been down for awhile with a server issue I guess.

here's a link to the 300th episode to d/l

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WDW91LVL

There's no KBS world(english) version of the episode. This was one of the episodes that KBS world 'skipped' once they replaced Shin Jung Hwan for his gambling problems and disappearing.

Guest mcramsey

That was from the 300th episode which aired August 28th. Kpopella had them all with links to megaupload, but their site has been down for awhile with a server issue I guess.

here's a link to the 300th episode to d/l

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WDW91LVL

There's no KBS world(english) version of the episode. This was one of the episodes that KBS world 'skipped' once they replaced Shin Jung Hwan for his gambling problems and disappearing.

Thank you.

Star Golden Bell are among my favorite variety shows.

Never missed an episode.

It was so entertaining, I even watched the repeat on KBS World.

Never been happier.

Now, it's gonna end.

Worried.

OMG so they r just going to take it to rest or something? bcoz they just took wang suk hyun(the kid from overspeed scandal) in today instead of soojong~ OMG i want him next week on my screen :(  i love the kid way better than soojong~ huhu no no no dont tell me that theres not going to be SGB next week :(

omg, Star Golden Bell being cancelled would kill my heart more than when Xman was finally cancelled.

Even the show Strong Heart (which has a similar concept) doesnt have the level of fun and lighthearted humor that SGB has.

The plus point is that Star Golden Bell also gives great opportunities for lesser known K-ent artists! I cant believe it :(

Guest Numbawon

Oh! My School wont fill the hole that SGB has made in my life!

I just wish the past EPs were ENG sub soft/hard

implying KBSam shows OMS or someone has subs

Who is that girl named Amy in this episode. She is super cute! Is she an actress? Trying to find more info on her. Thanks

I think she's kind of a model/variety show person. She was in a show called Bad Girl's Diary (some clips/episodes may still be up on youtube) one of the seasons was her and another Korean girl traveling around Europe.

hello!!

omg so i was wondering they wont subs the show with rainbow in it?i was looking forward to it =(

Sadly it was one of the remaining episodes with Shin Jung Hwan after KBS fired him. They decided not to air those episodes on KBS World so there's no sub of them. I think it was 3 episodes (#300, #301, and #302).

BTW, it looks like Star Golden Bell *IS NOT* canceled after all (or at least not yet)

I saw this article on allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/lee-joon-thinks-hyomin-is-also-interested-in-him

It says SGB will air this Saturday! I haven't seen any stories talking about its future, but I was really happy to see it's airing this Saturday at least.

Source : AllKPop

New variety show “100 Points Out of 100″ to officially replace “Star Golden Bell”

[2010-11-10]

It was recently confirmed that KBS’s long running variety show, “Star Golden Bell”, will stop airing for good in mid-November.

On November 11th, an affiliated source from the show informed Money Today Star News, “Star Golden Bell will stop airing after the 20th. The show to replace it will be called ‘100 Points Out of 100‘, and is co-hosted by Park Myung Soo and Park Kyung Lim. It will begin airing on the 27th.”

For reference, ‘Star Golden Bell’ first aired back in 2004, and has since become a well-known variety program that received much love from the public. However, the show has been struggling recently with low ratings. Although producers have changed its name to “Star Golden Bell: First Grade Class” and switched up the program’s format, “Star Golden Bell” was unsuccessful in its attempts to garner higher ratings and was forced to conclude its long run on the air.

The new show, ‘100 Points Out of 100′, had actually aired its pilot episode on October 30th, but under the name “Oh! My School“. Out of the three MCs who were featured in the pilot episode, only two will continue on with their positions – MC Yoon Se Yoon will not be continuing with the program, for reasons that still remain unclear.

Archived