• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2010-05-08).avi [657.39 MB]

f(x), Lee Joon (MBLAQ), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Junyoung & Heechul (ZE:A), Brian, Kim Jong Min, Jong Ju Ri, Kim Na Woon, Moon Cheon Sik, No Yu Min, Jung Hwan (M To M) , Cheon Myeong Hoon, Jeong Ji Ah, MC Ding Dong, Park Seung Hwa, Heo Kyung Hwan

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2010-05-15).avi [671.29 MB]

MC : Ji Seok Jin, Jong Da Eun, Shin Jung Hwan, Lee Seung Youn, Eun Ji Won, Kim Tae Hyun, , Cheon Myeong Hoon, Hong Soo Ah, Jong Ju Ri, Lee Joon (MBLAQ) | Guest: Ha Chun Hwa, , Noh Sa Yeon, Kim Sae Ah, Kang Soo Jung, Kim Hyoo Jin

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

KBS Star Golden Bell Season 2 link

Guest alicechen

New format? O_O From the looks of things, the show doesn't invite a lot of guests as before? which could be positive/negative. Let see how this goes...

this new format is going to kill the show....what were those idiots at kbs thinking?

one could clearly see even the normally funny jung juri was just a mere spectator in this 'new' episode.

And they brought back that UNFUNNY guy kim taehyun who was recently absent due to his assault case at a bar...I was so glad to see that Lee Jun was sitting in his place but I'm not so happy now that he's back

Plus I'm sick of again seeing Shim Junghwan in SGB S2 bcos I've never found this guy funny even though he thinks he is.

Even though this show had undergone changes in the past, the overall format had kept its overall flavor and the replacement MCs still gave enough positive energy to the show.

Now that hottie actress Lee Chae Young and 'Antifan Questions' Jo Hyun Mo are gone, this new format has lost that light-heartedness and casual humor of the past and suddenly has become way too serious quiz show and is so ponderous to watch.

I'm hoping more and more of the dedicated korean fans slam KBS daily bcos that's the only way to save this show from going under. And if indeed this show's ratings plunge within the next few weeks, I won't feel sorry for it.

Guest clarie91s

Does anyone have or know where to watch Star Golden Bell ep. 208 - 210? Or any episodes that have these games in it:

Detective Yoon - guessing who's phone is turned off (Yoon asks questions/gives directions eg. call ___ / what games are

on your phone?)

- guessing who the items on the table belong to (stars make up stories about the items)

Fill in the blank

Guest maithao_95

KBS English Hardsubbed Videos

Episode: 282

Date 2010/04/24

Guests: Doojoon (BEAST), Onew (SHINee), After School, Lee Ah Hyun, Si Hyun, Lee Ji Hyun, Hong Rok Gi, Kim Jae Man, Jong Ga Eun, Kang Eun Bi, Wink, Park Seung Hwa, Heo Kyung Hwan, Jung Joo Ri

Link: Megaupload

Guest fallenframes

KBS WORLD MP4 FILES

Thanks to DevilSlob~

DO NOT UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE!

mp4 // 640x480

MU Folder

282 Megaupload *NEW

looking at the caps on the last page...not sure of what i will think of the new SGB. >.<

some of you don't seem to like it.

Archived