[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AFoolProofPlan

am I the only one that can't stand that segment with the rapper?

I hope they go back to the old format soon...

Guest timpa

Are they 'auditioning/trying out' new little girls every week to try and find one to replace Sujeong? I forget the name of the girl they had last week, but it was a different little girl they had this week. The girl this week was named Lea? I think and is half-Korean/half-French.

Is it just going to be a new kid every week? I'd rather just bring back Sujeong since Kim Taehyun is there to feud with.

I think this week's episode was a lot more like the old format than any of the S2 episodes to date. I believe that they may have realized how the new format wasn't working so the show is changing back to resemble the old Golden Bell more. It's fewer seats, but they're lined up in a row. They've gotten rid of the silly 'guess who the guest' stuff is and the last couple of episodes everyone just starts off in the seats together.

I agree with the poster above that the rapper stuff is just annoying... Honestly if they just take that out and bring back Sujeong it would be close enough to the old version to make me happy ;)

I watched a subbed version of the first episode. I'd seen it raw and it wasn't that great, but with subs it was tolerable. I know it'll get better once they work out all the kinks and the segments. I have to admit I was reluctant to like the new season, as with most shows that suddenly change format I don't like it at all. I am very against change most times. I really miss Child Child Quiz, especially with Sujeong. I also miss Doojoon as a regular.

Guest hkukaudition

I really liked the old episodes but everytime they make a big change.. it gets less and less interesting for me :(

With S2 i found it definitely wasnt as good as before - i used to be in hysterics - especially back when Kim Shin Young & Chaeyoung were there! ahh Does anyone know where i can watch those really old episodes?

Guest linh27

i just saw the 1st episode of the new season, i like the fixed cast but the new format is not that interesting especially if the guests are boring. the old format was way funnier and even a little educational. sorry to say this but it was way better with Kim Jae Dong as the MC, and when they had 2 AM's ChangMin, Kim Tae Hyun, Kara's Nicole, Jung Juri, and Jeon Hyeon Mu. too bad Hyeon Mu started to get less screen time, his section of Hateful Comments got cut often too, now he isn't on SGB anymore. at least he is still on Vitamin. please can anyone tell me which old episodes/dates did KJD or JHM do parodies of kpop stars' dances, like Uhm Jung Hwa, Son DamBi, & Kara?

Guest idiort

i just watched ep 3 from kbs world.. omg.the format really sucks.. hopefully they change and improve...

they probably cutting cost by inviting less guess..

i'm watching for the cute female mc only..

this ep still bearable because of the guest.. sugeun and bongsin quite entertaining.. if any other guess,it will be flat boring..

Guest dc222

I watched the first episode after the change a few days ago. I fast forwarded through 3/4 of the show.

Rawrrrs. I hope they make things interesting again. = =

The guessing the blanks were pretty pointless, I was just like "Do I really care what was always in his fridge when he was a kid?"

That segment is really the most tedious thing I think I've ever seen on TV. It's takes up so much time and it's not fun at all.

Guest melane

OOh, I didn't know they changed the old version...But why?

The old version was so fun!

I enjoyed watching it every week!^^

Guest dc222

Yeah, they should just bring Sujeong back to at least help breathe some life into the show. I'm still watching if they have interesting guests I like, but it's still not as fun as before :(

I was watched episode 283 a couple of days ago and I was wondering what "family" they were referring to.

*sigh* I'm going to miss Park Hyeonmu too :(

I actually really really liked him as a host. You could see his intelligence under those awkward hijinks lol

Guest al7elwa

can you please change the Uploding site ?? it says that the file is removed .. it would be better if you reuplod them on Megauplod and if you did please let me know >_<

Guest pkpk9898

Hi everybody :P...I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask my question because I don't find any other so I want to watch star golden bell with english subtiles espcially episodes 243, 239,237 and 234.....I don't mind to download and it would really help me if you know because it's been a long tie that I am searching for it :D

Sorry if it's not the right place to ask my question and thanks for your help

Archived