Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

wow! *eyeballs drop out of socket* the body is WOW!!! it's so perfect it looks almost unreal... WOW.. *jaw drops*

nice muscle pics... nice... ^_^ 몸짱 indeed... WOW~ *speechless*

sorry can't translate but the title say's Lee Suh Jin Body JJang (best), he joins the ranks of others such as Kwon Sang Woo, Bi, Cha Seung Won.

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Seo-jin to Publicize Korean Alphabet in Japan

2006-08-03

enter_l.jpg

Actor Lee Seo-jin will tell his Japanese fans about the Korean alphabet when he appears

on Fuji TV’s popular talk show “Tsuyoshi 2” on August 25. Lee reportedly finished the

recording of the show during his recent visit to Japan for his first fan meeting.

“Tsuyoshi 2” is a signature show of Fuji TV hosted by Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, a member of

the popular Japanese group SMAP. The show provides news about South Korea in

Korean. A large number of top hallyu stars, such as Rain, Yoo Ji-tae and Bae Du-na,

have appeared on the show so far.

Lee is currently preparing for the filming of the Korean-Turkish drama “Speed.” He will

leave for Turkey in September.

c: KBS Global

Guest rubber ducky

I took this pix from leeseojin.com.

I think it's a pix from a fan posting. (I can't read Korean, BTW.)

It's from a charity event, called Habitat for Humanity, which he and his fanclub went to do some construction works almost every weekend in June and July. After that, he hung out with his fanclub very casually.

He looks SUPER CUTE in this with no makeup, no lighting, no stylish clothing, no hairdo...

just him, his sweat, and a fan's camera.

closeup.jpg

credit to sefa @ leeseojin.com

It's from a charity event, called Habitat for Humanity, which he and his fanclub went to do some construction works almost every weekend in June and July. After that, he hung out with his fanclub very casually.

He looks SUPER CUTE in this with no makeup, no lighting, no stylish clothing, no hairdo...

Wow, thanks for the pic and info. Lucky fans :P But I admire him more in doing such activities, and involving his fans as well.

Guest ellabel

OMG!!!! emoticondropjaw.gifhyperemot.gif When did his body turn this HOT?!! smileylust.gif

Welcome t3n5h1_chu_k015h173, ratu, gracious and rubber ducky to LSJ thread! :)

I think him & YSY look nice together in the movie SS & advertisement....I like him in SS with YSY If he going out with YSY that would be nice hehe....12 years age difference

My favorite scene from SS of LSJ & YSY

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i217/t3n...sswordlsjys.jpg

They have a 12 year diff???. :o .. doesnt seem like it.

LSJ & YSY look really good together.

Oh man, those pics!

I think I'm having hangover on him... to think I just recently discovered him. I watched him first in Shoot for the Stars, but I see him almost everyday since Phoenix and Damo are being shown at a local channel here! I'm an instant fan ever since!

Can you guys recommend any other "must watch" movie or series of him?

Hmmm..... you must be Pinay coz I know they are showing Phoenix and Damo here in our country. I've seen both a long time ago and I've been a fan since. I think DAMO is still one of the best K-dramas I've ever seen.

gracious, is Shoot for the Stars a drama too? who's with LSJ?

Hey aussie!!! Nice to hear from you. So glad you are doing great in Korea.

Take care there too, angel. :wub:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g84/rubb...LSJ/closeup.jpg

credit to sefa @ leeseojin.com

Hahaha!! His shirt says "Filth".. He does look filthy handsome here.

I also like his natural look and that smile is to die for. :wub:

So nice of him to do all those charity works. He's not only a good actor but a good person as well.

Guest rubber ducky

gracious, is Shoot for the Stars a drama too? who's with LSJ?

Hey aussie!!! Nice to hear from you. So glad you are doing great in Korea.

Take care there too, angel. :wub:

Hahaha!! His shirt says "Filth".. He does look filthy handsome here.

I also like his natural look and that smile is to die for. :wub:

So nice of him to do all those charity works. He's not only a good actor but a good person as well.

Shoot for the Stars is a drama. LSJ plays a bad guy though. The main guy is Jo In Sung and the girl is Jun Do Yeon. I'm looking for a clubbox for this series. Anybody has it?

I was so proud seeing him with his fanclub hanging together and working for the charity works. What a great person he is. :D

another pix from habitat for humanity in July

j060701322.jpg

LSJ hanging out with his fans after construction works.

j060729065.jpg

more pix and credit to leeseojin.com

Welcome t3n5h1_chu_k015h173, ratu, gracious and rubber ducky to LSJ thread :)

Hmmm..... you must be Pinay coz I know they are showing Phoenix and Damo here in our country. I've seen both a long time ago and I've been a fan since. I think DAMO is still one of the best K-dramas I've ever seen.

Thanks for the welcome! Yup, I'm from the Phils too! :)

As for Shoot for the Stars, just like what rubber ducky said he played the bad guy. But he was still hot there!

rubber ducky ~ I initially downloaded Shoot for the Stars from posole's clubbox but at that time, it was only til episode 6. Not sure if the whole series was uploaded already.

Guest aznluvblue

hello to you all

I am new and also a big fan of LSJ. The first time I saw his acting was from Her House. and then Firebird. I like Firebird very much. he acted very well. He has a beautiful smile with smiley eyes. I wonder if he is that passionate in real life. just like the way he is in Firebird

I am glad that you have this thread. looking forward to reading more about this handsome man. Thanks for all the pix

Welcome t3n5h1_chu_k015h173, ratu, gracious and rubber ducky to LSJ thread! :)

Hi ellabel

Thank you for the welcome.

Currently I am watching Firebird (Boolsae) and I didn't expect it to be sooooooo sad. :( Sometime I felt that I sympathized with Eric's character but LSJ acted soooo well here. My heart goes to him.

I will try to watch LSJ other dramas.

Oh YES... LSJ looking soo hot nowadays :D

Guest rainy75

Dearest Angels,

I am so looking forward to watching LSJ in Speed and catching up with you all. This year has held many unexpected surprises for me in Korea but the greatest and most wonderful surprise has been the kindness and generosity of the Korean people. In many ways I feel very spoilt and I am thankful that I have had this opportunity to experience another culture.

I must confess I haven't been too enthralled with a lot of the drama this year but finally I can get my teeth into Jumong and later on Speed. I love Lee Da Hae. She was awesome in My Girl and I loved her in Green Rose as well. I think it has all the makings of a great partnership.

Angels take care, and to all the new LSJ fans, it's great to see you here.

Aussiee!!!

how have u been? Missed you on the thread.. I hope u are still doing well in Korea...

I miss hyun too.. she hasnt been in much too... anyone seen her ard?? Take care Angels!

havent been updating much on LSJ news..

here's some

adding one more pix to the event habitat for Humanity

4345373.jpg

(credit to Lee Seo Jin official Japan website and reupload by me)

A DVD on his recent visit to Tokyo 2006 will also be up for sale on Sept 1st in Japan.

4335115.jpg

(credit: LSJ Japan official site and reupload by me)

Information on the DVD can be found here

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/k-drama/shop/lee.html

Guest ellabel

^ anyyone can drown in that dimple..... and never be seen again... :w00t:

hello to you all

I am new and also a big fan of LSJ. The first time I saw his acting was from Her House. and then Firebird. I like Firebird very much. he acted very well. He has a beautiful smile with smiley eyes. I wonder if he is that passionate in real life. just like the way he is in Firebird

I am glad that you have this thread. looking forward to reading more about this handsome man. Thanks for all the pix

Welcome aznblue to LSJ thread! :)

I've not see Her House. Cant find a copy with eng. subs here in our country. :(

Let's ask LH if he is passionate in real life. Joke!! :w00t: *the angels mite kill me*

Pls do come often and join us here.

Hi ellabel

Thank you for the welcome.

Currently I am watching Firebird (Boolsae) and I didn't expect it to be sooooooo sad. Sometime I felt that I sympathized with Eric's character but LSJ acted soooo well here. My heart goes to him.

I will try to watch LSJ other dramas.

Oh YES... LSJ looking soo hot nowadays

Hmmm.... i pity LSJ more esp. in the earlier eppies. :tears:

Anyway, all the 3 stars of Firebird did well. Of corz for me, LSJ is the best when it comes to acting.

His mere presence on screen is palpable.

Wondering too where are the other angels.... Hyun & zurae where art thou? :unsure:

In reference to the pictures on page 13 ........ I can't breath. :blush:

Took my breath away too..never knew he would popped that veins..'hawt'!

^ anyyone can drown in that dimple..... and never be seen again... :w00t:

You know too much pumping iron would take away the fats off your face ..at least his 'to-die-for' dimples is there for us to swoon.. :P So what's up with his drama works in Turkey..i can't wait!! :rolleyes:

Guest rubber ducky

Can anybody translate this? Seem like LSJ's next project, Speed, is terminated due to financial problem or something???

credit to: http://www.cbs.co.kr/nocut/show.asp?idx=298122

이서진·이다해 출연 예정 드라마 '스피드', 제작 무산

120억 제작비 한·터키 합작 카레이싱 드라마 '스피드' 제작 전면 무산돼

18144440086_60800010.jpg

한국-터키 합작 드라마로 관심을 모은 대작 드라마 '스피드'(마진원 손황원 극본ㆍ 진형욱 연출)의 제작이 잠정 무산됐다.

제작사인 CK미디어웍스의 관계자는 "제작비 문제 등으로 제작이 보류됐다"며 "방송이 6개월 이상 남은 상태에서 상당부분 사전 제작을 하려 했는데 스폰서 측에서 이에 난색을 표해 제작비 조달에 어려움을 겪었다"고 밝혔다.

스피드는 당초 120억원 가량의 제작비를 들일 것으로 알려져 화제를 모았었다.

내년 1월 KBS를 통해 방송될 예정이었던 '스피드'는 한국-터키 수교 50주년이자 2007 한국-터키 우정의 해를 기념해 양국에서 촬영하기로 돼 있었다.

또 탤런트 이서진과 이다해가 각각 세계적인 카레이서와 국제의료단체에서 활동하는 매력적인 여의사로 캐스팅돼 주목을 받았다. 주연배우들은 당초 9월 터키로 로케이션 촬영을 갈 예정이었다.

제작사 관계자는 "출연 예정이던 배우들과는 자세한 얘기를 나누지 못했다"고 밝혔다.

KBS 드라마국의 한 관계자는 이 드라마에 대해 "제작사가 드라마 외형을 키우다 제작이 불가능하게 된 것으로 안다"며 제작사의 귀책 사유로 방송이 불가능하게 된 것에 대해 유감의 입장을 표시했다.

노컷뉴스 방송연예팀 오미정 기자 omj@cbs.co.kr

(대한민국 중심언론 CBS 뉴스FM98.1 / 음악FM93.9 / TV CH 412)

저작권자 ⓒ CBS 노컷뉴스(www.nocutnews.co.kr) 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지

승인일시 : 2006-08-18 오후 3:41:30

Thanks a bunch!

does anybody know where to download Firebird/Phoenix with english sub? i really want to watch this drama...

Hi Jasmine06

Even though Iwatched it on VCD, I think you can find the drama's link in d-addicts.com.

Try click here.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...w+all&sort=

Can anybody translate this? Seem like LSJ's next project, Speed, is terminated due to financial problem or something???

I couldn't understand it either, but if this is true it is such a sad piece of news.

BTW, I check leeseojin.com website and found some news abt Speed there, but of course I don't understand it.

nopredict200608230738120.jpg

이서진·이다해 '의리 남녀'

[스포츠한국 2006-08-23 07:38:09]

무산위기 한-터키 합작드라마 계속 기다리기로

탤런트 이서진과 이다해가 위기의 드라마 ‘스피드’를 구하기 위해 발벗고 나섰다.

이서진과 이다해는 최근 투자 유치의 난항으로 제작 무산 위기에 빠져 있는 한국-터키 합작 드라마

‘스피드’의 제작이 원활하게 재개될 수 있도록 제작진과 힘을 합쳤다. 이서진과 이다해는 일찌감치 ‘스피드’의 남녀 주인공으로 확정돼 촬영을 기다리다가 최근 촬영시작이 불투명해지는 위기 상황에 처했지만 작품 제작을 끝까지 기다리기로 했다. .....

Another nice photo from leeseojin.com

sjl1.jpg

2006061422073664347_1.jpg

1051_343002_0722ba864.jpg

b220060723_25696151.jpg

a420060721_25672430.jpg

8020060721_25673739.jpg

OH, BTW. I cracked up when I read his first post profile...

this ---> "Left dimple size : 2.5cm in length, 0.8cm in width, 0.4cm in depth"

hahaha... :lol:

Mr. leftany-side Dimple :wub:

I kinda miss seeing him in dramas... :tears:

Hopefully "Speed" will still be in production even though it got push back till godknowswhen. :ph34r:

Guest ellabel

:tears: So sad about this news.... :tears:

Tho I'm not really a LDH fan, i still wud like to see LSJ in another drama soon. Miss him lots. :tears:

The Speed drama has been in the news for a long time now and it's a pity that after all the publicity it got stalled.

ay_link dear, thanks for the pics...

they really measured his dimples. :lol:

Guest rainy75

-------

18144440086_60800010.jpg

'Speed' featuring in Lee Seo-Jin - Lee Da-Hae deferred.

The highly anticipated Korea-Turkey joint drama 'Speed [스피드]' which was supposed to air in January 2007 on KBS is said to be deferred indefinitely.

CK media responsible for production of the drama had planned on spending 120 uhk won to produce the drama,

in celebration of 50 years of peaceful relations between S. Korea and Turkey,

but the production company revealed it has yet to go over the details of the drama with the cast memebers,

and it will unlikely meet the September timeline to begin shooting abroad in Turkey.

Furthermore a rep. from KBS said it seems unlikely that the drama will be made afterall.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...3844570&new

------

OH, BTW. I cracked up when I read his first post profile...

this ---> "Left dimple size : 2.5cm in length, 0.8cm in width, 0.4cm in depth"

hahaha... :lol:

Mr. left-side Dimple :wub:

I kinda miss seeing him in dramas... :tears:

Hopefully "Speed" will still be in production even though it got push back till godknowswhen. :ph34r:

:tears: So sad about this news.... :tears:

Tho I'm not really a LDH fan, i still wud like to see LSJ in another drama soon. Miss him lots. :tears:

The Speed drama has been in the news for a long time now and it's a pity that after all the publicity it got stalled.

ay_link dear, thanks for the pics...

they really measured his dimples. :lol:

The news above was posted on the news thread few days back.

Hopefully he does another project.... in the mean time..

on the dimples size.. yes the fans measure it during one of the fan meeting.

We had a discussion abt it... in the previous LSJ thread bb4 the big soompi crash. :P