Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

thanks for the update rainy..

it's been a long time since I've seen LSJ in a drama or movie.

Cant even get hold of his latest movie, Shadowless Sword here in our country. :(

Been hungry for news and projects on LSJ. :tears:

Hi hi ellabel hug :)

I went to LSJ.com and managed to watch this short clip.. from YTN.. maybe from the casts of Freeze? not too sure.

http://nv.empas.com/ys/2006/02/21/200602211720200882.wmv

BTW... check out the photos below :sweatingbullets::w00t: also from LSJ.com by sen9899, photos reupload by me.

zzio2-009a.jpg

zzio2-010a.jpg

zzio2-011a.jpg

zzio2-012a.jpg

zzio2-013a.jpg

zzio2-014a.jpg

Guest zurae

Her House caps by me:

Thank you so much cutegurl87 ... I love the caps :D and I really love 'Her House' drama very much. Please alert me if you found 'Her House' with English sub in the market. thanks.

Guest zurae

Rainy!!

Are you the one who sent me Firebird and LSJ disks? Thank you so much. :D

Here's more pictures of LSJ in Freeze... I think .. credit to LSJ.com.. check out LSJ's lips on that last picture.

I have been thinking what drama to watch :unsure: Still wondering when LSJ's dramas will commence.

0303.jpg

Guest MKYOO

i just read something in a magazine, those thick ones and it said HYORI and LEE SEO JIN are DATING AND GOING TO GET MARRIED!!!

Guest rainy75

Rainy!!

Are you the one who sent me Firebird and LSJ disks? Thank you so much. :D

Here's more pictures of LSJ in Freeze... I think .. credit to LSJ.com.. check out LSJ's lips on that last picture.

I have been thinking what drama to watch :unsure: Still wondering when LSJ's dramas will commence.

0303.jpg

Zurae,

yes and no. I duplicate it before i left the country but i didnt have time to send it. So i got a friend of mine to post for me as i couldnt find a post office near my house. :P

I hope you know how to run it.

I also send a copy to hyun.. hopefully she recieves it though i didnt put any return addy in the envelop.

LSJ drama should be showing around April i guess...

what drama to watch .. you can try Goong which most of us... opps correction ALL of the gang are watching at the moment. There's english fan subs available @ d-addicts. :phew:

enjoy your weekend!

Guest zurae

Zurae,

yes and no. I duplicate it before i left the country but i didnt have time to send it. So i got a friend of mine to post for me as i couldnt find a post office near my house. :P

I hope you know how to run it.

I also send a copy to hyun.. hopefully she recieves it though i didnt put any return addy in the envelop.

what drama to watch .. you can try Goong which most of us... opps correction ALL of the gang are watching at the moment. There's english fan subs available @ d-addicts. :phew:

enjoy your weekend!

Thanks Rainy:D

And make sure you thanks your friend for me too.. :kiss: BTW, I have checked Goong and it is already 14 eps... but ok I'll start downloading. :)

Guest X__YeaH

i know this is late but does anybody have the yashim man man with lee seo jin in it? with shin hyun joon and yoon so ee

if it's in the thread, you can just say that and i'll look thru. thanks ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Starting today Yes Asia is offering Pre-orders for Shadowless Sword!!! :w00t: It is I think $29 and the dvd is region 3. It won't be released until April 29th but you can order it now. This will hold us over until we can see the new dramas!! :D

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Lee Seo-jin's 1st Fan Meeting in Japan Sold Out

2006-04-06

lee_l.jpg

Amid high interest from Japanese fans, all seats for actor Lee Seo-jin's first fan

meeting slated for Jun. 10 in Japan were sold out just six minutes after

reservations for seats began being accepted on Apr. 4.

An official from Aeko, Lee's management agency in Japan, said on Apr. 5, "We

began accepting reservations for seats for Lee Seo-jin's fan meeting on our

official homepage at 9:00 p.m. on Apr. 4. All seats were sold out in just six

minutes."

Lee's meeting entitled "Lee Seo-jin's Fan Meeting in Tokyo" will be held at the

Stellar Ball of Epson Aqua Stadium in Shinagawa, Tokyo, with Chikayo Tashiro, a

Japanese journalist well-versed in the hallyu trend serving as the master of

ceremonies. The fan meeting is expected to last about three and a half hours and

will feature a talk segment with Lee, a screening of video footage showcasing Lee

which has never been released before, and a hand-shaking session with the actor.

A total of 924 Japanese fans will be invited to this event. The management agency

had intended to begin accepting reservations at noon that day, but changed the

time to 9:00 p.m. the same day because many young female fans had posted on

the agency's Web site their intent to miss work all day to try to obtain seats.

The Aeko official also said, "Many housewives and female office workers had

waited until 9:00 p.m. that day because seats would be reserved on a first-come,

first-served basis. On our homepage, we received many messages from fans.

Some of them complained that they made a mistake in making their entry

because they were too nervous, while others said their daughters had filled in the

application for them, since they were not familiar with computers."

The applicants for seats for the upcoming fan meeting represent various age

groups, including young girls and elderly women, from various regions of Japan,

such as Tokyo, Osaka, Hokkaido and Okinawa, showing the wide range of

locations where Lee's fans live.

NHK plans to release a DVD on May 28 featuring the popular TV drama "Damo"

(Female Detective) starring Lee that it aired on its satellite channel, BS2,

beginning in November of last year. As such, Lee will likely gain even greater

fame in Japan.

c: KBS Global

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rainy75

angels and damoXXsss...

i just updated the thread Speed which LSJ is starring in..

Kim Myung Min will be acting along with him.

The drama starts shooting in August.. broadcast is year end.

Speed Thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50824

20060415124014.036.0.jpg

김명민, 초특급 드라마 '스피드'서 이서진과 대결

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12390746.html

Some info on Speed posted by X @http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005790.html

After playing legendary Admiral Lee Soon-Shin in last year's magnificent 불멸의 이순신 (The Immortal Lee Soon-Shin), and finally doing well in the ratings with his hilarious turn as a 'cute' gangster in 불량가족 (Bad Family), super-talented Kim Myung-Min is starting to raise eyebrows in the industry, which underused him for such a long time. Kim has been cast in the 20 Episode Drama 스피드 (Speed), which will air at the end of the year. The show is written by Ma Jin-Won and produced by Son Hwang-Won, the combo behind 마지막 춤을 나와 함깨 (Save The Last Dance For Me), and will also star Lee Seo-Jin as his rival. The show, the first ever co-production between Korea (CJ Mediaworks) and Turkey (STV), will feature the two in a big battle between aces of racing, with a yet uncast woman coming in the middle.

The 12 Billion Won Drama, which will mark the beginning of the 'Korean-Turkey Year of Friendship', will be partly shot in Turkey, where Lee Seo-Jin's character spent his youth and later became a renowned car racer, whereas Kim plays a president of the Turkey division of a car company (owned by daddy, I suppose). Although the premise sounds pretty predictable, there's a few key issues which might make this watchable at least: 1) the main cast is excellent, 2) it's a pre-shot Drama and most importantly 3) it's about RALLY RACING. No Formula 1, Touring Car or Indiecart... but rough and tough rally, with all the cinematic benefits coming from it. 6 Episodes will shoot in Turkey, another 3 in a yet to be confirmed foreign country (I suppose somewhere in Europe fitting with the image of rally racing. Could be Greece, Italy, or even the south of France), and the remaining 11 episodes in Korea. The show starts shooting in August, while the Korean station getting the rights to show this will be decided next month (I'd be REALLY surprised if it's not SBS).

Guest ellabel

Hi hi ellabel hug :)

I went to LSJ.com and managed to watch this short clip.. from YTN.. maybe from the casts of Freeze? not too sure.

[a.jpg

Hello zurae!! *hugs*

Sooo quiet in LSJ's thread for a long time. :(

Thanks for the clip. I missed his dimples.

Up to now, i have no idea what is the story of Freeze.

Are those 2 girls in the clip his leading ladies?

Thanks for the pics too.

Been having LSJ-deficiency disorder for a long time now. :P

Thank you so much cutegurl87 ... I love the caps :D and I really love 'Her House' drama very much. Please alert me if you found 'Her House' with English sub in the market. thanks.

Mee too!!! *raiseshand*

I want a copy of Her House with english subs.

what drama to watch .. you can try Goong which most of us... opps correction ALL of the gang are watching at the moment. There's english fan subs available @ d-addicts.

rainy, u r watching goong too?

i love it and on thurs. i'm going to get the last 3 eppies with eng. subs. Yipee!!

So, Freeze is showing in April already.

I hope i can get hold of a copy soon.

Thanks for the HUTON pics.

Love his profile. :wub:

Hello Everyone,

Starting today Yes Asia is offering Pre-orders for Shadowless Sword!!! It is I think $29 and the dvd is region 3. It won't be released until April 29th but you can order it now. This will hold us over until we can see the new dramas!!

Hmm.. quite expensive for 1 dvd copy.

I'm sure the very enterprising sellers in our country will have a copy of SS soon. :ph34r:

Thanks for the info, pooka.

Actor Lee Seo-jin's 1st Fan Meeting in Japan Sold Out

2006-04-06

Din know the LSJ is also very popular in Japan.

Thanks adikkeluangman for this news on his Japan fan meet.

I'm sure it's going to be fun and successful.

angels and damoXXsss...

i just updated the thread Speed which LSJ is starring in..

Kim Myung Min will be acting along with him.

The drama starts shooting in August.. broadcast is year end.

Speed Thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50824

20060415124014.036.0.jpg

김명민, 초특급 드라마 '스피드'서 이서진과 대결

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12390746.html

Some info on Speed posted by X @http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005790.html

Thanks for this update on Speed, rainy.

At least, i've got an idea now what Speed is all about.

Tho I had an inklin it's gonna be about car racing.

Having Turkey as a shooting site is a novelty in K-drama.

I heard KMM is also a good actor.

That would be great to see both of them in a drama.

I wonder who the leading lady is going to be.