Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

pooka67...

Thank you sooo much for the news.. I can't wait for the DVD.

Does anyone know the exact date of LSJ's drama. Will it really be in February? Chris... I might be spending the whole of Feb in Australia... Sydney and Tumut (somewhere outskirt of Melbourne).

Hyun... thanks for the translations and the site. When I was in Korea, I saw a lot of Hyori posters. I guess she is really famous.

Here's I reupload the photo from daum.net... is that really her next to our man?

20060112100038.jpg

Ahhhh~~~ zurae! *HUG and HUG* :wub:

I wish I caught you this time, hehe. I think both dramas will be aired after March.

You are going Australia? I envy you. Seems like you take a trip often.

Yes, she's very famous in Korea. And yes, that's her next to LSJ

It's time for me to go to bed.

I think I stayed up so late knowing tommorow is holiday-Martin Luthur King Jr. birthday!

Before I go, ladies, do you want to see car racer, Lee soo?

Here's wonderful photowork from Yoon nim at Hwangboyoon.com.

ef40e30c_d4f50844039465ce6f44fe157ff9d07e.jpg

I just love those actors who can speak volume only by their eyes and I think our man is the top! :blush:

Have good days ahead, angels!

P.S. pooka67, how's your Damo viewing going? ;)

Guest babygurldoc

Hi

Aww so he n Hyori are not dating, I was having high hope when I watch KBS entertainment news, not understanding anything of course.

Owell, I really hope they connect somehow n actually date each other.

I've been a fan of his since forever, n i think he is just so charming n adorable. N those dimples are to die for

Guest ellabel

Hello!! Missed all the LSJ angels here: hyun, zurae, aussie, shirley, rainy, faye, onlyjin, thunder. :wub:

welcome to LSJ thread, madonnafl.

Enjoy all the goodies here.

zurae, i finished Lovers in Prague and IJUKSA already.

I enjoyed Lovers more than IJUKSA.

I love the natural acting of JDY but KMJ does not gaive me the same feelings when he was acting as Jang Sung Baek. :( Somehow, i always wanted him to be JSB. Other than that he doesnt appeal to me anymore. :lol:

Yeah, there were traces of MISA in the first few eps of IJUKSA but it still is not the same.

Rain has improved acting wise but he still has a long way to go.

I also watched it for SMA as I've liked her as Min chuls's bratty sis in BD.

Somehow, she disappointed me too esp. in the looks department. they made her look old there.

I've seen Resurrection a few months back. It's quite different from the usual K-dramas with twists and turns but somehow, UTW has not that much appeal to me. Sorry UTW fans. I get bothered by his "surprised" look, with pupils dilating.

aussie, so glad you've finally settled and doing great.

Wah!!! we now know who to turn to when we need updates on our MAN.

I'm sure you're havaing a grand time enjoying everything there.

Lucky you to be surrounded by K-dramas and the lingering presence of the K-hunks filling your air. :D

How are u enjoying DAMO, pooka67? Finished already?

Thaks for the info on shadowless Sword. Wish SS is already available here.

I found Welcome to Dongmakgol, You are My Sunshine and The Promise... but, no Shadowless Sword. :tears:

hugggg!!~~ ..hahah ....ohhhh damo 008 ^^ . u know that day i just covert a damo MV into my ipod so i can watch it anytime i want ^___^ ......

ohhh the new drama ..when is it expected to show ...seriously this 2006 i am abit clueless to which drama should i watch ~~

Hello shirley sis!!!! I miss your postings at the other house of mine. :D

Wah!! You have DAMO MV in your ipod. :w00t:

Cant wait for LSJ's new dramas.

We've been deprived for long already.

Ahhhh... aussie, I miss you so much, haha. :rolleyes:

Aussie, I think this article that rainy found can be an answer to that.

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v11371091.html

This article is basically speculating that LSJ and Lee Hyo Ri is dating.

It says that some people witnessed their datings and a few days ago, LSJ went to 1 year birthdy party of Hyo ri's niece or nephew. That photo must have been taken that day. Intereatingly, LSJ is the only star who was there. He chatted friendly with Hyo Ri's parents, too and stayed until the party ends, it says.

A while ago, during Yashimmanman appearance, LSJ said that he have had good feeling for one woman for a couple of years and recently confessed his feeling to her. After that show aired, reaction from the people was so hot and LSJ denied the rumor that he's dating someone and said he meant that he and the woman became good friends recently. According to this article, someone who's close to Hyo ri said to reporter that Hyo Ri's parents already know that they are dating and thinking about marriage.

LSJ who became more famous with Shadowless Sword after Bool Sae will come back to small screen with big project drama which Korea and Turkey will coproduce with 12 billion won investment. Also, he will appear with Park Han Byul in Freeze this spring. Lee Hyo Ri who got recontract with Anycall with 80 million for a year last October got recent contract with Kwang Dong medicine with 80 million for a year. Her 2nd solo album will come out this Feburary.

But, right after this news came out, Lee Hyo Ri's agency announced that that article is not true and denied the rumor. But the agency said that they are very good friends, though.

hyun, **hughug***

Thanks for the news. Are they or arent they? :wacko:

anyway, i also wish LSJ will find the woman of her dreams soon.

Miss yah too Angel sis. :wub:

Guest rainy75

Oh, oh and Armani Girl, guess who the first star was that I saw in Korea? None other than your beloved Eric. I almost laughed out loud as I waited in customs and saw his face looking down on me.

OK, I'm off to watch Marry a Millionaire. It's so difficult some nights deciding which channel to turn on and that doesn't include the glorious channel 16 which shows repeats of old dramas. I think I'm in Korean drama heaven. Thank goodness I have to work or else I'd turn into a pemanent blob.

ohh aussie....

eric was the first to greet u? When we reached Korea customs the last time we went, Park Shin Yang was the first we saw while waiting for custom clearance.. :P

Have u been tuning in to eric's new drama Wolf with Uhm Tae Woong? Do keep us posted what dramas u've been watching LIVE B) and what is good.. as we dont have the luxury of flipping the k channels to select so many dramas.

aussie: if LSJ is gonna have a bd celebration held by his fans, you would be able to attend it!!! DO u wish to attend it?? :w00t:

rainy, looks like you have traded places with angel aussie! you know what I meant right ... will try to catch yellow hanky (in korean of coz and you know who I am watching right... shhh *looking sheepishly around to make sure nobody hears

heehee.... my wrong counting you mean?!

by the way, this year, LSJ 씨's bday falls on the CNY public holidays. maybe you can start the counting now.

:w00t: faye catching yellow hanky?? K with subs?? or without subs?? I'm still patiently waiting for a day i find it with subs.. so u looking for who in there?? i really have no idea.. :unsure:

my memories are failing ...

rainy's and Armani's Shinwah has a great year in 2005 I understand. And how each guys have grown from yellow teeny pop stars to the men they are now ....

but still ... I think, rainy, the one I said before is better .... *before someone jumps in and slaps me*

I'm happy some of them have found what they are good at while i guess some are still searching. They can do betta! Serisouly Hye Sung's first solo album, i think he could have gotten betta results.

" the one u said b4 is better" ... i serisouly cant rem who u said is beta before ... care to give me a hint. I have very bad memories..... :phew:

I just finish more beautiful than flower and still watching Conditions of Luv... Shall be starting on Goodbye sadness soon .. :blink: soo many dramas still untouched ...

Hyun,

thanks for the help on the summary of the articles. So sorry to trouble u.... as for my addy, which wld u want? My currrent addy or Oz addy ? I'm going off in abt 1 mth's time and would not be back till end of december.

As for the discs, i wld await for Aussie's reply before i send off together. Most probably wld be in Feb after Chinese New Year.

Zurae :

U think u wld have time to drop by my place after your project in Oz ? We can go walk ard..

ellabel:

KMJ in praha or KMJ in Damo still doesnt appeal me .. as i quote this descrisption from someone " deadier than a deaad fish" in praha :ph34r:

For the past 1 yr, it been popular dramas first few episodes are film overseas,

i hope LSJ new dramas, he wld go Oz to film .. :P than either zurae or i wld have a chance to go find him.. :blink:

i must be in dreamland.. i need to zzz now ....

Hello Ladies,

Yes, I have finished DAMO. I had to wait till my head quit throbing from sobbing so much to answer. :tears: I thought LSJ was so fantasitc!! I was such a epic story, and he was so perfect for the part. I am not just saying that because we love him. :wub:

Now I have to watch " I love you" with LSJ and Oh Ji Ho I just got that in the mail , I think that will be tonight. I can't wait for the new dramas. :w00t:

As for him and Hyori , I thought they were dating . I just can just imagine them as a couple , it would just be TOO much good looking for one couple!! Well I hope they are both happy together or not!

Hi

Aww so he n Hyori are not dating, I was having high hope when I watch KBS entertainment news, not understanding anything of course.

Owell, I really hope they connect somehow n actually date each other.

I've been a fan of his since forever, n i think he is just so charming n adorable. N those dimples are to die for

Hi, hi, babygurldoc! *HUG*

Welcome to our thread and you will be warmly welcomeed anytime, haha. ;)

Hope you will enjoy our thread dedicated to charming and adorable LSJ. :rolleyes:

Hello!! Missed all the LSJ angels here: hyun, zurae, aussie, shirley, rainy, faye, onlyjin, thunder.

zurae, i finished Lovers in Prague and IJUKSA already.

I enjoyed Lovers more than IJUKSA.

I love the natural acting of JDY but KMJ does not gaive me the same feelings when he was acting as Jang Sung Baek.Somehow, i always wanted him to be JSB. Other than that he doesnt appeal to me anymore.

Cant wait for LSJ's new dramas.

We've been deprived for long already.

Hi, hi, ellabel! *HUG*

Same here. I enjoyed Lovers in Prague more than IJUKSA. Uh.. minus KMJ's acting like you. Actually, I somewhat felt sorry for him because he's trying so hard. I have two more episodes to go for

IJUKSA, but I'm not feeling like watching them, though. My friend already sort of spoiled for me by telling the ending. :(

Again, same here. Can't wait for our man's new drama. I think FREEZE will be aired first. I heard it will involve love story beyond time... sounds similar to ilmare, the movie, which I absolutely love so much. Hope it will be a quality drama.

I just finish more beautiful than flower and still watching Conditions of Luv... Shall be starting on Goodbye sadness soon .. :blink: soo many dramas still untouched ...

Hyun,

thanks for the help on the summary of the articles. So sorry to trouble u.... as for my addy, which wld u want? My currrent addy or Oz addy ? I'm going off in abt 1 mth's time and would not be back till end of december.

As for the discs, i wld await for Aussie's reply before i send off together. Most probably wld be in Feb after Chinese New Year.

rainy! My pleasure! ;) *HUG*

Oh, MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN FLOWER! :rolleyes:

I loved that drama so much. I cried my heart out so many times watching this one. :tears:

Such well-made drama. Go Doo Shim's acting is just superb!! I wonder if you enjoyed this drama like I did.

GOOD BYE SADNESS is also a good one. I think I have thing for warm family drama. Can't help falling in love with those dramas. But this one is too bit long, 60 episodes. Hope you will have a good time watching it.

Oh, thank you so much for discs. YOU ARE SUCH AN ANGEL! :wub:

Hello Ladies,

Yes, I have finished DAMO. I had to wait till my head quit throbing from sobbing so much to answer. :tears: I thought LSJ was so fantasitc!! I was such a epic story, and he was so perfect for the part. I am not just saying that because we love him. :wub:

Now I have to watch " I love you" with LSJ and Oh Ji Ho I just got that in the mail , I think that will be tonight. I can't wait for the new dramas. :w00t:

As for him and Hyori , I thought they were dating . I just can just imagine them as a couple , it would just be TOO much good looking for one couple!! Well I hope they are both happy together or not!

Oh, pooka67! *HUG*

I'm so glad that you enjoyed Damo and LSJ's acting as Hwangbo Yoon.

And I still shed tears watching and even thinking about Damo and our naeuri sometimes. :tears:

It's just awesome drama!!!!

yoon.jpg

The movie "I love you". It wasn't that great movie for me, but still was quite enjoybale because of LSJ! :P

Hope you will have a good time watching it. Will look forward to your thoughts on that movie, too. ;)

p.s. Faye, I just want to say that it's sooooooooooo great to have you back!!! ;)

aussie, I hope everything is going so well for you there and students won't give you hard

times.

Ahhhh~~~ zurae! *HUG and HUG* :wub:

I wish I caught you this time, hehe. I think both dramas will be aired after March.

You are going Australia? I envy you. Seems like you take a trip often.

Yes, she's very famous in Korea. And yes, that's her next to LSJ

HYUN.... :D Good to know that LSJ's dramas will be airing during March and April... I really hope I will not be travelling that time. Hopefully we will be able to watch it together.

Zurae :

U think u wld have time to drop by my place after your project in Oz ? We can go walk ard..

Ha..ha.. :)Rainy... I would love to join you... but I already booked my flight. I will go back to Sydney after my Tumut trip... then S'pore... I'll surely missed my hubby. :blush:

Thanks everyone :), I already bought Resurrections vcd. Will watch it in Australia... currently watching Green Rose... it also got a lot of twist and turn. I feel like Sherlock Holmes now.

im new @ this thread. well i actually liked him in Bool Sae/ Phoenix. everyone that watched that show liked his acting. it was cool how he could express his feelings through his eyes. sometimes they were too intense and sometimes they were gentle gazes. i think i too fell in love w/ his dimples. i just wanna thank everyone for making this site. i still need to catch-on on my korean drama and movie watching. i still have a long way to go. planning to rent/buy damo this summer.

Guest swtamy83

I've watched this actor in 2 dramas and I thought that he was not good looking. Then I watched Demo and didn't know that it was him under all that facial hair. I loved him in that drama because he was sooo freaking sweet to the girl he loves!

Guest virgo_star

hyun, 4 u and angels here...

WEEK 04 of 52, 2006

JAN 22, 2006 Showbiz Extra #198

MMS://211.43.217.85/Showbiz/Showbiz_300k_2006-01-22_198.asf

+ EXTRA PLUS

- The hottest rumor this week - Sexy star Lee Hyo-ree and the suave actor Lee Seo-jin are involved in a relationship! :w00t:

c: http://www.arirang.co.kr

HYUN.... :D Good to know that LSJ's dramas will be airing during March and April... I really hope I will not be travelling that time. Hopefully we will be able to watch it together.

Ha..ha.. :)Rainy... I would love to join you... but I already booked my flight. I will go back to Sydney after my Tumut trip... then S'pore... I'll surely missed my hubby. :blush:

Thanks everyone :), I already bought Resurrections vcd. Will watch it in Australia... currently watching Green Rose... it also got a lot of twist and turn. I feel like Sherlock Holmes now.

Hi, hi, zurae! *HUG*

Wow, a lot of travels are ahead of you. Did I tell you how much I envy you?

Always eat well and be healthy, okay?

Oh, enjoy Resurrection! Such well-written drama and OST is quite nice, too.

im new @ this thread. well i actually liked him in Bool Sae/ Phoenix. everyone that watched that show liked his acting. it was cool how he could express his feelings through his eyes. sometimes they were too intense and sometimes they were gentle gazes. i think i too fell in love w/ his dimples. i just wanna thank everyone for making this site. i still need to catch-on on my korean drama and movie watching. i still have a long way to go. planning to rent/buy damo this summer.

Hi, hi, pnaysurfer84!

Welcome to our thread. *HUG*

I'm so glad that you enjoyed Bool Sae as much as I did. :rolleyes: Yes, LSJ as Jang Se Hoon was wondeful!

Oh, don't miss out Damo. Its a must watch drama.

Hope to see you again.

I've watched this actor in 2 dramas and I thought that he was not good looking. Then I watched Demo and didn't know that it was him under all that facial hair. I loved him in that drama because he was sooo freaking sweet to the girl he loves!

Hi, hi, swtamy83! *HUG*

Welcome to our thread! haha. Sounds like you loved LSJ with facial hair more, right? :rolleyes:

He was awesome in Damo. No doubt about that.

Wish to see you here again.

WEEK 04 of 52, 2006

+ EXTRA PLUS

- The hottest rumor this week - Sexy star Lee Hyo-ree and the suave actor Lee Seo-jin are involved in a relationship! :w00t:

Oh, thank you, virgo_star for sharing the information. *HUG*

I'll go and check it out. Thank you, again. ;)

Angels and lovely guests!!!!

Since Seo Jin ssi's birthday is coming soon, I would like to ask you favor.

Could you write some congulatulation message for him here, so I can collect them and post them in his offical site? Just simple sentence is okay. Thank you in advance!

Project2.jpg

p.s. I heard our Jung min ssi from Bool Sae aka Eric from Shinhwa got hurt during drama shooting. :(

Wish Eric and Han ji min will recover soon.

Guest ellabel

Hello Ladies,

Yes, I have finished DAMO. I had to wait till my head quit throbing from sobbing so much to answer. I thought LSJ was so fantasitc!! I was such a epic story, and he was so perfect for the part. I am not just saying that because we love him.

Now I have to watch " I love you" with LSJ and Oh Ji Ho I just got that in the mail , I think that will be tonight. I can't wait for the new dramas.

Hi pooka!!!

So glad you liked DAMO and our MAN's acting din fail you.

He is truly awesome there.

Hi, hi, ellabel! *HUG*

Same here. I enjoyed Lovers in Prague more than IJUKSA. Uh.. minus KMJ's acting like you. Actually, I somewhat felt sorry for him because he's trying so hard. I have two more episodes to go for

IJUKSA, but I'm not feeling like watching them, though. My friend already sort of spoiled for me by telling the ending.

Again, same here. Can't wait for our man's new drama. I think FREEZE will be aired first. I heard it will involve love story beyond time... sounds similar to ilmare, the movie, which I absolutely love so much. Hope it will be a quality drama.

rainy! My pleasure! ;) *HUG*

Oh heck!! Just go ahead and finish IJUKSA, it's just 2 more eppy tho u will get disappointed with the ending. Well, at least, I was. :D

hyun sis, cant wait to see LSJ in another drama. :wub:

I like Il Mare too tho i wish it wud be more romantic and sweet.

Btw, do u know who his leading lady is?

HYUN.... Good to know that LSJ's dramas will be airing during March and April... I really hope I will not be travelling that time. Hopefully we will be able to watch it together.

Ha..ha.. Rainy... I would love to join you... but I already booked my flight. I will go back to Sydney after my Tumut trip... then S'pore... I'll surely missed my hubby.

Thanks everyone , I already bought Resurrections vcd. Will watch it in Australia... currently watching Green Rose... it also got a lot of twist and turn. I feel like Sherlock Holmes now.

zurae dear, take care with all those travelling.... are we going to miss you here as well?

I only saw the first and last eppies of Green Rose. It was shown in our local tv station with Tagalog subs so i more or less hear where the story went.

Welcome to LSJ thread pnaysurfer84.... are u a Pinay? :unsure:

I love Boolsae's first 3 eps and also becoz LSJ is there.

He surely can act with those mesmerizing eyes and his dimples are to die for. :P

DAMO is a good buy so i hope u can get to watch it soon.

He is absolutely awesome there.

Hello and welcome to swtamy83!!

So, were you captivated by Hwangbo Yoon?

Those facial hair did wonders to him. He became more handsome and gorgeous. :)

WEEK 04 of 52, 2006

+ EXTRA PLUS

- The hottest rumor this week - Sexy star Lee Hyo-ree and the suave actor Lee Seo-jin are involved in a relationship!

I watched this last Sunday.

I dont know what to believe as both of them denied the issue. :wacko:

Oh well!! I guess that's part of showbiz.

They look good togehter tho.

And Hyori is definitely hot and sexy... but, really dont know much about her.

thanks virgo_star for the clip. kamsahamnida!!! **hugs**

Could you write some congulatulation message for him here, so I can collect them and post them in his offical site? Just simple sentence is okay. Thank you in advance!

To my dear Lee Seo jin:

On your special day....wishing you countless blessings, abundant love and a peaceful heart and mind.... SAENG IL CHUK HA HAM NI DA! ~~~~ ellabel

Is this okay, hyun? :)

Guest thunderbolt

Dear Seo Jin-ssi

You'll always be special to me because of Naeuri Hwangbo Yoon. On your birthday, I wish you good health, happiness and success.

Love from Thunderbolt

QUOTE(hyun @ Jan 24 2006, 12:40 AM)

Another Birthday message:

To: Lee Seo Jin,

I am just taking this chance to wish you another year filled with good health and much happiness!!!! :D

Happy Birthday,

Michele

(pooka67)

^^ it is sweet of you to arrange this ~ ..

seo jin si ~

wishing you ..happiness and good health for your birthday .~

and success for your future projects

have a great birthday ~

shirley