Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Angels and lovely guests!!!!

Since Seo Jin ssi's birthday is coming soon, I would like to ask you favor.

Could you write some congulatulation message for him here, so I can collect them and post them in his offical site? Just simple sentence is okay. Thank you in advance!

My dear Hyun

Thank you for taking the initiative... I'm sorry my message comes with a poster (a poor rushed job ;))... but you can always extract the content... now I think it looks a bit effiminate... he..he.. :D

e3db5773.jpg

Guest rainy75

Seo Jin si ...

On this special day, i wish you

great health and success in whatever you do ..

and may you find happiness in whatever you do ...

Happy Birthday!

rainy

To angels who wrote BD messages for our man and zurae who made wonderful poster for him!

Bless your kind and warm hearts!!!!!!!! :wub:

I posted your messages in his official site and I'm sure LSJ ssi will appreciate them so much.

Thank you so much again!

(**) (. .) bowing...

I saw him on Ya Shim Shim Man and the rest of the cast of "Shadowless Sword" last night. Handsome guy in Boolsae.

Hi, hi, yujah52!

Welcome to our thread!

To angels who wrote BD messages for our man and zurae who made wonderful poster for him!

I posted your messages in his official site and I'm sure LSJ ssi will appreciate them so much.

Thank you so much again!

(**) (. .) bowing...

Hi, hi, yujah52!

Welcome to our thread!

kiss kiss hug hug !~ .hehe nice to catch u here .thanks for doing the posting and zurae for the poster ! ..

have a great new year ! .^^ ..now holiday for us ! ...Lee seo jin is having a good holiday too with his family ~! .i suppose !~ ..hope to see his drama soon

Guest ellabel

hyun, thanks for taking the initiative and posting our birthday messages for OUR MAN.

Really hope and pray that he will have a truly wonderful birthday celebration with many more to come and all his wishes coming true.

zurae... that was a lovely b-day poster.... beautiful..

Welcome yujah52 to the thread.

shirley dear, miss talking to u... i always miss u at my other hunnie's thread. :D

OT: Saw You Are my Sunchine already and i loved it. I think both the leads deserve their awards. Do u like it too?

hyun, thanks for taking the initiative and posting our birthday messages for OUR MAN.

Really hope and pray that he will have a truly wonderful birthday celebration with many more to come and all his wishes coming true.

zurae... that was a lovely b-day poster.... beautiful..

Welcome yujah52 to the thread.

shirley dear, miss talking to u... i always miss u at my other hunnie's thread. :D

OT: Saw You Are my Sunchine already and i loved it. I think both the leads deserve their awards. Do u like it too?

AHH ellabel hug !! .hehe ..aiiyoo dont talk about the you are my sunshine !! the delivery company messed up my order !! they got to resend to me again if i still dont received it by 2 feb !! .!! ...so you love it !! ..wait for me to get it and i will talk to you about it !!~

Guest ellabel

AHH ellabel hug !! .hehe ..aiiyoo dont talk about the you are my sunshine !! the delivery company messed up my order !! they got to resend to me again if i still dont received it by 2 feb !! .!! ...so you love it !! ..wait for me to get it and i will talk to you about it !!~

**hugs shirl** Oooohhh!!! poor gal, must have pissed you off..... nah, no spoilers from me, pwamis... :D .... i admire JDY's acting since Harmonium... up to now, i cant believe it's her with LBH.... and the leading man (forgot his name) may not have the looks and body but he is oozing with acting talent.... actually, it's really a toss-up between him and CSW in marathon for best actor for me.....

**hugs shirl** Oooohhh!!! poor gal, must have pissed you off..... nah, no spoilers from me, pwamis... :D .... i admire JDY's acting since Harmonium... up to now, i cant believe it's her with LBH.... and the leading man (forgot his name) may not have the looks and body but he is oozing with acting talent.... actually, it's really a toss-up between him and CSW in marathon for best actor for me.....

keke his name is Hwang Jung min ...really a good actor ! ~ .i seem some of his other movies .he was in bittersweet life as the man who went crazy with the phone hehehe ..he always look different whenever he appear in different movies !~ ....ahh he and CSW are great friends .go fishing together !! ..okay i will wait for my ...sunshine and tell u what i think but i am sure i will love it too ! because JDY seldom fail me ! and with HJM .. ! i think their acting is already a promise it will be something to look forward to !

Guest ellabel

keke his name is Hwang Jung min ...really a good actor ! ~ .i seem some of his other movies .he was in bittersweet life as the man who went crazy with the phone hehehe ..he always look different whenever he appear in different movies !~ ....ahh he and CSW are great friends .go fishing together !! ..okay i will wait for my ...sunshine and tell u what i think but i am sure i will love it too ! because JDY seldom fail me ! and with HJM .. ! i think their acting is already a promise it will be something to look forward to !

Yeah right.. Hwang Jung min... i thought it sounds like Han Ji min...same intitials at least... hehehe.... :D

Yup, i remember him in Bittersweet Life.... he can re-invent himself and transform into the role...

Ok... enough of off-topic in the Dimpled Man's thread or hyun will kick us out... :lol:

kiss kiss hug hug !~ .hehe nice to catch u here .thanks for doing the posting and zurae for the poster ! ..

have a great new year ! .^^ ..now holiday for us ! ...Lee seo jin is having a good holiday too with his family ~! .i suppose !~ ..hope to see his drama soon

hug hug kiss kiss to shirley~~~~~ :wub:

You, too, have a great new year!

Yeah, I can't wait for his new dramas. ;)

Yeah right.. Hwang Jung min... i thought it sounds like Han Ji min...same intitials at least... hehehe.... :D

Yup, i remember him in Bittersweet Life.... he can re-invent himself and transform into the role...

Ok... enough of off-topic in the Dimpled Man's thread or hyun will kick us out... :lol:

tight hugs to ellabel~~~~~ :wub:

Have a great new year!

Oh, I will try to look for that movie. Heard it's very good. I always liked Miss JDY's works.

Mr. HJM... I first saw him in 천군 aka God Soldiers, which is very disappointing movie and I wasn't impressed by his acting that much there. But heard he's very good in other movies. I'll give it a try.

A few days ago, I saw WELCOME TO DONGMAKKOL and enjoyed it tremendously. What a great movie!

LSJ's manager posted photo movie of seo jin ssi in the data bank. The photos are showing his usual life scenes, I think.

Post number is 82.

http://seojinlee.com/htm/comm_02.htm

And this is direct link for that movie.

http://www.seojinlee.com/sjimage/lsj060129.wmv

My facial expressions while watching this clip...

:rolleyes: :blush: :D:lol::P:w00t::):o x100 :blush: :blush:

You will understand my facial expressions after watching that clip... hahaha

I was watchig through between my fingers covering my face at the end of the clip.

You naughty naughty Seo Jin ssi... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You made my face all blushed, hahaha.

Enjoy!

Happy LSJ's B-day everyone!!! Thanks again for sending the messages Hyun and for posting the clip!! :w00t: That made my day and I see what you mean about covering your face :blush: I could watch that all day! I like the teddy bear suit, and of course the poses with no shirt!! :P:w00t:

Oh and it looks like YesAsia has pushed back the release of The Shadowless Sword to 3/25/06 according to their website.

Guest ellabel

hyun, i cant d/l the links/clips ... :tears:

My birthday card and wishes for LSJ last year.... since the old thread is gone, i'm just reposting it....

I twisted my twinny cha's arm to do this for me. :P

ellalsjbd2.jpg

Welcome to the LSJ thread, Cogisolinchang!! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rainy75

Happy Valentines Day to lee seo jin and all angels !!!

On the drama Freeze, it would start shooting on 19th this month..

and Son tae Young would be joining the drama freeze...

The other actoress starring is Vivian Xu Rou Xuan from taiwan ..

she's a singer and actoress who has been in some taiwan idol drama..

she also appeared in J drama before..

Sorry to all of his fans, but I think he is one of the ugliest Korean main actor.

baeonly,

It is okay and you are entitled to your view. :)

I personally do not think LSJ ssi is the most handsome guy around. HOWEVER, he has his charm.

He has beautiful shy smile, very sensitive and expressive eyes and to our dimple lover, his dimple is

one of his trade marks.

We are not looking for the ugliness of a man, but who he is.

Maybe I can share with you about how I feel about another actor. Yang Dong-guen, the

lead actor in Ruler of Your Own World. I think he is so ordinary and plain and nothing to shout

about. YET, he is such a wonderful and natural actor. To make things more interesting, I see so

many of this type of people around, and I told myself not to underestimate how talented a

person can be even though his appearance is not that outstanding. God created us in different

shapes and sizes. So each one of us must have our beauty (inner or otherwise), talent & skill,

charm and virtues.

And sorry to offend a lot of current Han-ryu fans, I do not find Bi aka Rain tinny whinny bit

of handsome or sexy. YET, I think he is such a natural actor, when I first saw him acted in

Sangdoo lets go to school and then in Full House.

I guess, we are not here to pick who is the ugliest or most handsome. We all have our preferences.

It is always difficult to see the good in a person. I guess, that is the most important thing of all.

And beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. ;)

Hope you will find the good in your loved ones. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rainy... :D

So is this Freeze shown on TV yet? Where and When? How about Speed? So many questions.. I hope I can watch it live on the internet.

Hi FAYE :) and Hyun.. thx for the video link.

Guest yujah52

Thank you so much again!

(**) (. .) bowing...

Hi, hi, yujah52!

Welcome to our thread!

Gamsahm nidah (Thank you) hyun.

Guest ellabel

thanks for the update rainy..

it's been a long time since I've seen LSJ in a drama or movie.

Cant even get hold of his latest movie, Shadowless Sword here in our country. :(

Been hungry for news and projects on LSJ. :tears:

baeonly,

It is okay and you are entitled to your view. :)

I personally do not think LSJ ssi is the most handsome guy around. HOWEVER, he has his charm.

He has beautiful shy smile, very sensitive and expressive eyes and to our dimple lover, his dimple is

one of his trade marks.

We are not looking for the ugliness of a man, but who he is.

Maybe I can share with you about how I feel about another actor. Yang Dong-guen, the

lead actor in Ruler of Your Own World. I think he is so ordinary and plain and nothing to shout

about. YET, he is such a wonderful and natural actor. To make things more interesting, I see so

many of this type of people around, and I told myself not to underestimate how talented a

person can be even though his appearance is not that outstanding. God created us in different

shapes and sizes. So each one of us must have our beauty (inner or otherwise), talent & skill,

charm and virtues.

And sorry to offend a lot of current Han-ryu fans, I do not find Bi aka Rain tinny whinny bit

of handsome or sexy. YET, I think he is such a natural actor, when I first saw him acted in

Sangdoo lets go to school and then in Full House.

I guess, we are not here to pick who is the ugliest or most handsome. We all have our preferences.

It is always difficult to see the good in a person. I guess, that is the most important thing of all.

And beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. ;)

Hope you will find the good in your loved ones. :D

Very well said, faye.

My sentiments exactly. :)

Let me add that physical beauty fades thru the passage of time wjile inner beauty lasts forever.

Only those who have wisdom and a pure heart can see the real beauty in a person. ;)