[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest acorn_boy

my favorite character is saki...she's so cool. i wish i had electric signals...hehehe...i like Kyo to, he's cute.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soominie

omg it was so good!

i read all 100 and something chapters! ^~^

fruits basket is so addicting~

kyo is the best. hottie<3 heehee

Guest tifachan

I'm glad it's finally over- the all-time favorite classic of all anime/manga fans comes to a good end. ^^

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

huh? REALLY!? the manga is really over?????? omg ..

would someone like to tell me the ending please. IM dying to know!!

ive searched online but never did the websites show the ending or anything near it.

PLEASE SHARE! (sharing is caring <333loves) ^-^

or are we not allowed to talk about this sort of stuff b/c of spoilers???

aahh.. i really want to know T^T

Guest iAMme.

Read the whole manga. IT TOOK F O R E V E R ! ! ! But I enjoyed it to the end. Although it would have been nice if side stories with the other characters like momiji (my fave!) were included. I felt the ending was sorta rushed.

Guest stephie_nee06

I've only read till Volume 16, I already know what happened though. Checked on Wikipedia, great source to find out what happens later at the end! :D

Guest Enaidyl

i luv yuki and kyo...^^ but my favorite one is kyo of curse!!!^^ hehe^^ he's sooo cute when he wants lol^^and for the girls... its not tohru, shes very nice and all that but my fav one is rin^^ even thought she has a bad caracter and the fact that shes trying to do all by herself, shes really nice and shes not thinking about her like tohru^^ well, thats it hehe >.^

Guest milkbunny

argh im striving to collect all books....and buy everything...this will be a long journey..I love kyo with all my heart : /..Im still so sad that Fruits Basket only has one season TT_TT

Guest SwEeT_NoOdLe_PoP

soooo is akito a girl or a guy??????? I'm confused.... (TT^TT) I was convinced that he (for now..) was a guy...(O_O)

Guest foodluver88

does anyone know where i can watch the anime? youtube is deleting all the anime episodes :( (right when i started getting into fruits basket...)

^ There is another site i sometimes use....it's called www.veoh.com

Ive only read up to Vol 18 but i missed 17 >:(

I know there's more but the library hasnt got it yet

and neither does the manga store i go to

I wana watch more of the anime but there's only 1 season and that's it

Guest mr. lovely

x____x

I wanna read the mangas soooooo bad.

I have no idea where to get them though.

I absolutely ADORE Fruits basket <3

Guest ryklle

hi!

does anybody here know where i can reador dl the manga of fruits basket?! :rolleyes:

i cant find it in any store here in my place.. :sweatingbullets: TIA!

Guest Pebrero

One of the best manga and anime of all time. It made me laugh, cry and understand life as we struggle in daily existence.

Guest aznpridegurl=_=

I've only read the 1st vol. but I already love it.

>>especially Kyo, sooo hot<< hehehehe... ^^V

And I hope to finish the whole series...

Guest chika_shia

does anyone know where the manga starts after the anime ended? I wanna read what happens from there.

it finally ended! after 8 years. 0_o awwww noo...

for some reason i'm not that ecstatic about the ending, or the latter part of the manga. didn't have the same feel as the previous volumes. but i guess it was vital to the development of the story, things have to mature at some point...

at least my favorite couple is together! ah, that's right, i was enjoying the little love triangle, but that went away in the latter half of the series. so in the end, the 3rd leg of the triangle was actually someone else (aww, poor him too).

does anyone know where the manga starts after the anime ended? I wanna read what happens from there.

i used to know this, but it's been sooooo long... i would guess Volume 6... but don't quote me on that.

Archived