Guest shar-izzle

One of my first manga/animes. <3

I loved it (: But sometimes Kyo reminded me of Ichigo from Bleach o__o;

- shar

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest diyanahomie

i havent complete watching the anime and the manga.. i borrow the mangas from the library and i cant get hold of the other volumes..

but i love the story.. really interesting.. plus, there are lots of bishies! haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amyyboo

I thot this manga was sooo cute. Sadly, i only got up to Vol. 12 =T darn library didn't have 13+. I also watch some of the anime, didn't get to finish it either <_<

Guest ellarina

One of my first mangas ever!

I loved this manga series. It was really deep and it teaches you lots of things lol.

I just hope that the ending of it would be really good >___<

And the anime was alright. It disappointed me since it didn't tell all the things in the manga books.

Guest Dolly

onemanga.com

has the full series

i finished yesterday..

the end was so good!

but it made me sad that it ended....=[

• 7 months later...
Guest laslett

Its a very cool manga. all the characters are sooo cool!!!

My favourite has to be kyo, he's a tortured soul.

Shigure was a funny yet perverted character. lol

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Shini

I don't get exactly how the curses were lifted =_=

Anyone would like to explain?

Well...from what i thought...to break the curse, the person who never loved or got loved...must be loved (the cat)...and when someones words touches the god....the curse will be lifted....and both happend...tohru and kyo fell in love, and akito got touched by tohrus words...

Guest Shini

True, sometimes...its really confusing...but i guess it didnt apply for momiji, because he didnt have a hideous side of him....nobody ever ever loved the cat...he was an outcast...so i guess loving the monster cat would be harder than loving the bunny...

Guest Q_Park

I don't get exactly how the curses were lifted =_=

Anyone would like to explain?

I thought that it was lifted because the person who had the curse had to acknowledge that he had the curse and I guess that that person had to accept it. That no matter how much he/she blamed it on someone else that nothing was going to happen and I guess that was how it was lifted because of that part where Akito is shouting at Yuki not to look at him like that with the blank eyes, and I guess that Akito was used to being hated so when Tohru accepted him it made him realize what he had done?

- Kyu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kawii_kiki55

omg i love this manga. i have 18 books of fruits basket already. gosh all the guy... well most of the guys in this story is soooooooo cute ^-^ but my favorite is still the one and only yuki. but im not those crazy fangirl like in the story. why cant they just be happy who he is with instead of getting jealous.

• 1 month later...
Guest Aiko-chan

I saw the anime & also I read the manga. In my opinion the manga is better 'cause it has an end. But the anime is too funny I laught a lot with Gure-san hihihi

i dont remember ever replying to this thread but yea.... i thought the manga was waaaay better than anime since it went further.. i love the ending~ of course i am the pair's fan. err, i loved how they showed they grew old together. LOVE<3

and who would ever thought that

akito

was a wooooman? O_____o.

V i changed it. i kept on confusing names.. thank you<3

Guest piece_of_mind

i love this manga^^ a while back i spoiled it for myself and found out what the ending was :( but i still can't wait to read the rest!

13infamyss: (akito is a girl..)

i thought that the reason why the curse was lifted was because

(the cat had to be loved unconditionally by someone and it would break. i thought that was why kureno lost his curse because that was the time when shishou had started to care for kyo and love him as his child.)

i thought like Q_park too. it has to do with your own personal free will, that you can accept yourself and want to break away from it. if you go back to the ancient tale, they elaborated on what really happened. it was because god was lonely, so he made everyone live eternally so they can be with him. but the cat denied eternal life, so he was scorned. and at the end it was like, learning to accept yourself and to love unselfishly, not wanting to own anyone, that the tie shouldn't be forced etc etc. at least that was what i think i thought. it's been a long while.

Guest mxstiina

This is my favorite manga ever.

I read the whole series within a week. :ph34r:

It made me cry so much.. :tears:

My favorite character is YUKI.

Oh my gosh, I love him.

His childhood is the saddest of them all.

So, I was truly disappointed when he suddenly said he only thought of Tohru as a mother >.<

and ended up with Machi... :tongue2:

For some reason, I don't like her?

Maybe it's because her name sounds macho.

Or her prescence is pretty sudden.

*sigh*

Archived