[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest colourfulhearts

no doubt.... HATSUHARU!!!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH, hes perfect in the manga... and he sacrificed so much for everyone else.... TT-TT

ahhahaha in the anime he was just gay X] .... i didnt get the bathroom/ closet thing when he proved that his hair was really black and white... my bro had to explain it to me.... how embarrassing X]

i dont really like the student council... =/ ... and the thing about akito was just freaky.... hahaha im rambling now ^^"

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest splashedz

my fav character has got to be hatori and shigure! haha. i tink their relationship together with ayame is very funny! and somehow i like hatori's voice! although this is more associated with the seiyuu than e character.. haha.. anyway jus to sidetrack, hatori and kakashi of naruto is voiced by e same seiyuu.

but the story has sorta gone down hill for me (i did continue reading e manga) but it's still not a bad anime/manga. :D

Guest tomodachi-

gahh ~ yuki has such a sad childhood.. =\

but i like reading this manga ~ XD

can get pretty sad though.. sometimes..

and things are so complicated around the Sohma household.. with Akito and all ~

Guest lady_muimui

wahh~~ yukixmachi!!! ^__^

Hatsuharu is SO damn hot in the manga. The hair and his style :wub:

My fav. characters have to be hatori and shigure though. Hatori's love with Kana is so sad. T_T And Shigure is just damn foul and hilarious. Can't wait for the next chapter~~

Who is this Machi character? I only watched the anime series back in 2002. I'm not caught up with the manga at all ^^;

The anime was very sad. The ambiguous ending of the anime...who Tohru chooses and all that emo stuff.

My favorite character was Shigure <3 The whole Super Blossom Trio was hot. I remember being all like 'ooooh Shigure I'm a high school girl, hit on me'. XD

.::SPOILER::.

Machi is the treasurer in the student council. The anime ended at volume 8, Machi doesn't come in until Volume 10. She's the only girl who sees right through Yuki's smile

Guest ~fantasygurl~

are they still trying to come out with fruits basket season 2?

i don't know but are they?

++

i love kyo but no offense yuki is kinda girlish to me....

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

are they still trying to come out with fruits basket season 2?

I HOPE SO *crosses fingers wishing*

wells .. i got some pics.. dozo --

fruitsbasket27.jpg

fruitsbasket19.jpg

fruitsbasket18.jpg

fruitsbasket03.jpgfruitsbasket09.jpg

okay .. i have A LOT of kyo pix .. b/c he`s just so cute and fun to watch/look at ^o^ & shigure is just freakin` hot & sexy. yuki .. hhmm .. i didn`t upload any yet .. so sorry >.<

Guest Doreamon

Fruits Basket is like, one of my favorite mangas/anime of all time ^0^ LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!! XD

But i wonder in the end...what happens? who does she choose? WHAT HAPPENS?!

anyone knoe? ^.^

Guest aotche2546

I heard that the manga will end at volume 22 I think

Love Kyo and Tohru together

So far I have read to chapter 116 B)

no doubt.... HATSUHARU!!!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH, hes perfect in the manga... and he sacrificed so much for everyone else.... TT-TT

ahhahaha in the anime he was just gay X] .... i didnt get the bathroom/ closet thing when he proved that his hair was really black and white... my bro had to explain it to me.... how embarrassing X]

i dont really like the student council... =/ ... and the thing about akito was just freaky.... hahaha im rambling now ^^"

:mellow: I must be really stupid. Because I still don't really get the bathroom/closet thing on how Hatsuharu proved his hair color.

Oh yeah... you can download all anime episodes 1-26 here: http://getitfido.com/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=63 it's japanese w/english subtitles i just don't like those pop-up ads.. annoying.

Archived