[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest simpleandpink

Kyo + Tohru > Yuki + Tohru

Yuki - Tohru + Machi = <3

My fave character is Rin [the Horse] But I might only be saying that because she's my birth year -_-

No I think it's cause I like Haru a lot. Rin + Haru = <3

Kisa's the cutest <3 Kisa + Hiro = <3

im up to chapter 116. my all time favourite pairings are rin/hatsuharu, yuki/machi and tohru/kyou.

Spoilers! -->Momiji's growth spurt. View at your own risk.

Spoiler 1

Spoiler 2

Spoiler 3

<_< Are you for serious? [Yeah, that sentence makes no sense] Meh, I like him better when he's hella cute not like that TT_TT

And I hate Akito. Gosh, I found it so weird when I found out HE was a SHE. That sucks though cause I spoiled it for myself TT_TT

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does it tell (later on the chapters, i read up to 86) how the curse is broken?

if you're still at 86, you're not going to come to the part where the curse is broken soon ^^gotta wait and read more! x]

Guest chocramen_keita

i luv diz anime very much!!!!!!!! kya~~ KYO-CHAN IS FREAKIN CUTE!!!!!!! XDDD shigure-san is freakin hilarious lol!!! XDD i laugh like crazie!!! LOL hatori is sooo kakkoi!!!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

<_< i don`t like yuki with "that girl." aka:: machi she`s so .. i don`t know .. i don`t like her in the manga. i want yuki to be happy and find a girl and all .. but .. not her.

GO kyo & thoru ! >o< they are so cute together ^u^ but i wonder what going to happy with whole thoru`s mom twist thing.

post #101 .. yea .. me too .. i ruined it for myself .. i was like O.O ! NOoOOO!~

Guest ~*.:Yuki:.*~

Aww, I love this manga!! Kyo's so cute though I'm a Yuki fan...

At first I though Yuki should have ended up with Tohru but now I'm startinf to think Kyo's really sweet too ^^

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

Ooo, I'm progressing quite nicely on this manga...and this post will probably be totally random, but I just love this manga so much right now xD

OMG OMG I LOVE Kyo!!! he's so sweet, and caring, and I just wanna give him a hug. :( His story makes me sad...and I HATE Akito for it! >.< like when they were in that summer house, and he tried to convince Kyo that he didn't like Thoru T___T wahh how evil!! Akito is a real evil!! She's just jealous >.< and I LOVE Kyo/Thoru together...they bring a smile to my face all the time. :P Yuki should go with Thoru too T___T I wish there was two Thorus ._. lol

oh yeah, Momiji is sooo cute!!! and i duno, but Kisa should appreciate Hiro a little more...but he shouldn't be so mean to Thoru too since she's so nice x]

ok, I should stop now... :ph34r:

<_< i don`t like yuki with "that girl." aka:: machi she`s so .. i don`t know .. i don`t like her in the manga. i want yuki to be happy and find a girl and all .. but .. not her.

GO kyo & thoru ! >o< they are so cute together ^u^ but i wonder what going to happy with whole thoru`s mom twist thing.

post #101 .. yea .. me too .. i ruined it for myself .. i was like O.O ! NOoOOO!~

I love Yuki with Machi!!

They make a cute couple :D

.::EDIT::.

Since I was bored today, I made something for the Yuki and Machi fans!

I think it's a spoiler, so I'll just put it in a link XD

I did the coloring and the cropping and it turned out okay, rightz?

Yuki x Machi!

^^ Click ^^

Guest x__FL4*

^ WHOAA! that's GREAT! >__< krazee colouring skills and.. awww i just love yukixmachi.. *sigh* so cute. i really wish that they would start a 2nd season of fruits basket.. i really wanna see the whole yuki and machi thing ^^

Guest MiSsNaNa

aiya secret_memories your yuki + machi thing is so awsome *clicks and saves* XD hehe ahh i'm only just done volume 15 (chap 89) so ionoez much about them yet but seems like she understands him o.O i'm dying for more >< gahh can Fruits Basket get any better ><

Archived