[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i love this anime and manga so much...everytime a sad part comes i always crys....it's really sad and funny at the same moment!!!

but i love this one!!!!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kittinexjj

im up to chapter 116. my all time favourite pairings are rin/hatsuharu, yuki/machi and tohru/kyou.

Spoilers! -->Momiji's growth spurt. View at your own risk.

Spoiler 1

Spoiler 2

Spoiler 3

OMFG....O_O_O_O_O what happend to him...><" i cant believe it...i liked him the other way...gosh tohru is in for a shock. i need to catch up on this manga...im so behind. i stopped buying at 10...i think ima go dl the scanslations for now and catch up on buying when i get more money.

Guest liL Moo

uhhhh keke

i read this manga in a magazine and i love it *,*

but as i stop to buy the magazine i stopped to read that manga.....

mayb one day i'll go on oO

Guest rapunzel283

Wah, that's shocking...

I read somewhere that people said Momiji might become a rival to Kyou if Kyou doesn't do anything about his love for Tohru. Now I can see that happens.

^ Oh my Buddha... I never thought of that!!!!!.... Wow... O_O...

Kyou + Tohru = <3

I love Fruits Baskets. My favorite pair is Tohru and Kyo...Machi and Yuki are cute though, they're a dorky/disfunctional couple as I've seen so far~ ^^

It's getting sad now though...I just finished chapter 99...anyone know where to get the rest?

Guest JudY-JudY

So does anyone want to summaries 1-6 volume for me?? I started at seven and now I don't want to go back and read all of it!! THANK YOU!!

Guest tsukitsu

I LOVE Fruist Basket. I like all the characters.

Hatsuharu and Kyo are my favorite characters.. WELL, I like all of them but yeah. :]

I have this thing with cows.. and cats.

Guest Take Five

is ch. 101 the last chapter in vol. 17? i don't wanna start reading it until i know i have all the chapters for that volume.

lastest developments in the manga ...

spoilers ahead ( i think that it is a bit messy and i skipped a few scenes cause it is a bit hard to explain but please bear with me ;) )

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

we find out that actually ren had made a bet with akito that akito would not be able to hold the twelve together but akito said that because theirs( the twelve and hers ) was the real love, she would be able to hold them strong. If she lost the bet, she would have to leave the sohmas( i think that ren is really overboard!!! she is so jealous of akito as akira loved akito alot!!!)...but in akito's heart she later realised that it would not be possible ....after kureno's curse got broken, so many of the sohmas "rebelling" against her followed by momiji being freed , then now in the lastest chapter we realise that hiro is also freed.... .she realised that she would not win.

-

-

it also happens that when ren came bargng into akito's room when akito was telling kureno about the bet with ren, ren was carrying a knife with her, so akito grabbed the knife and moved to stab ren but....

kureno got in the way so he got stabbed..... then akito started to get very very angry ( maybe she became mad ????) but she starts to get angry at kureno for choking her with so much kindness.....then.... she STABS him in the back!!!!!! ( yup she has gOne TErriBLy INSANE!!!!! then she runs off while the rain pours!!!!!

well this covers hana to yume chpt 117 and a bit of 118 ...sorry if it is a little hard to understand.. :)

thanks to the fruity group for the info.... B)

Guest Breakers

my faves characters in both anime and manga would be Kyou, Ayame, Momiji :wub: and followed by the other characters. it's difficult for me to hate any characters in Fruits Basket. :lol:

anyway, i'm only on the manga at volume 16, their Cinderella play is really hilarious in there. XD. and i like how Kyou is getting much gentler of how Tohru affect him. Kyou & Tohru! my fave pair from the beginning till now...

lastest developments in the manga ...

spoilers ahead ( i think that it is a bit messy and i skipped a few scenes cause it is a bit hard to explain but please bear with me ;) )

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

we find out that actually ren had made a bet with akito that akito would not be able to hold the twelve together but akito said that because theirs( the twelve and hers ) was the real love, she would be able to hold them strong. If she lost the bet, she would have to leave the sohmas( i think that ren is really overboard!!! she is so jealous of akito as akira loved akito alot!!!)...but in akito's heart she later realised that it would not be possible ....after kureno's curse got broken, so many of the sohmas "rebelling" against her followed by momiji being freed , then now in the lastest chapter we realise that hiro is also freed.... .she realised that she would not win.

-

-

it also happens that when ren came bargng into akito's room when akito was telling kureno about the bet with ren, ren was carrying a knife with her, so akito grabbed the knife and moved to stab ren but....

kureno got in the way so he got stabbed..... then akito started to get very very angry ( maybe she became mad ????) but she starts to get angry at kureno for choking her with so much kindness.....then.... she STABS him in the back!!!!!! ( yup she has gOne TErriBLy INSANE!!!!! then she runs off while the rain pours!!!!!

well this covers hana to yume chpt 117 and a bit of 118 ...sorry if it is a little hard to understand.. :)

thanks to the fruity group for the info.... B)

She got psychotic. So now, [spoilers] -> the ones released from the curse are Kureno, Momiji and Hiro.

Archived