[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MoonChild

:mellow: I must be really stupid. Because I still don't really get the bathroom/closet thing on how Hatsuharu proved his hair color.

hehe Well let me ask you what's one hairy place on your body that you can pick your hair off and people will not question whether the hair color is real or not? If you still can't guess it, PM me.

I heard that the manga will end at volume 22 I think

Love Kyo and Tohru together

So far I have read to chapter 116 B)

CHAPTER 116?? I only read up to Chapter 98. Where'd you get to chapter 116?

The end of the anime was... unfinished.. in my opinion.

Anyhow, does anyone have manga scans for volumes 12 and up? I need to read more. :mellow:

*tries to stop self from highlighting above post*

Stop Tazmo [On the top there's a link that says Fruits Basket // You have to download the chapters]

The Spectrum [it's a routating manga site. Sometimes Fruits Basket is up // Online reading]

hehe Well let me ask you what's one hairy place on your body that you can pick your hair off and people will not question whether the hair color is real or not? If you still can't guess it, PM me.

OH! Now I get it.. I'm really slow on things like that. LOL.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

does anyone know what`s going to happen towards the ending ? i haven`t been reading it a lot .. so i`m a little out of date .. ^o^" hehehe

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

Haha this has got the be the best series I've ever watched..and I can't get enough of the manga either. :D <333yuki!!

Guest JoO-Nee9o9

I have the whole series in my computer and I watched it but... heheh... who's Machi...?

I have all the volumes in my computer too but i kinda stop reading all of them so....

Anyways I think Kyo is AWESOME!~ He is so cute!~ I also think Shigure is hilarious. If you watched the anime you would know!~

And Momiji is adorable but I can't believe he's 15 -_-

Kisa's KAWAII Because of her my favourite animal now is tiger!! Haru's sometimes scary....

I feel so bad for Hatori T-T Aya's pretty much annoying! Ritsu's is majorly annoying ( OMG) !!!!!! Kagura's funny ^-^

Yuki looks so pretty! Hiro is ... annoying. I don't really have any opinion about Rin and Ritsu...

Fruits Basket is so sad!!!! T-T

Guest OrangeAddiction

haha! i think this is the anime which i love every single character.....except for the main character....bah...

Guest rapunzel283

i love this manga~

my favorites are haru & hatori & kyo. xD

^ They're my favourites too!!! >_< Kyo <333333333

I'm reading the manga, and is dling the anime as I type! [*is a new FB convert*

<33333

Guest chocolate//

i'm up to volume 17, chapter 98 of the manga. i finished the anime too but the manga is waay better.

i don't like the machixyuki pairing. machi's character annoys me =_=

my favourite pairings are:

kyou and tohru

hatsuharu and rin

SPOILER warning~

akira and shigure

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

im up to chapter 116. my all time favourite pairings are rin/hatsuharu, yuki/machi and tohru/kyou.

Spoilers! -->Momiji's growth spurt. View at your own risk.

Spoiler 1

Spoiler 2

Spoiler 3

WOAH! he`s so cute&tall now ... but his eyes are so sad T_T .. they should be like this: ^o^

Guest yumi_shs

Yuki/Haru

Haru - "Maybe we were sisters in our past lives" XDD

Okay, seriously. Kyo/Tohru. How can it not? hehe

I like Shii-chan. He is too funny not to like

Archived