[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumi_shs

Ohh I LOVE Fruits basket!! I wonder wat will happen...cuz..yuki and kyo..they both love tohru..

Nahh Yuki doesn't love Tohru. Not like that anyways, it's all about *Machi* :P

I only have up to vol. 11 x_x All the mangas arent out yet ><

But I love Kyo and Yuki They are so beautiful (like DBSG) and so handsome yet strong and powerful!!

I wish I was in Tohru's place :rolleyes: ...........

Guest x__FL4*

^ try.. www.stoptazmo.com they have up to ch 98 or something? i have to say i LOVEEEEE the haru/rin paringg EEK they're perfect for each other.. kyo is just too sweet and i love that he's the cat ^^ i think he and tooru are adorable together and the thought of yuki and machi makes me sad cuz i <33 yuki =P

Guest crazyMuka

Spoilers! -->Momiji's growth spurt. View at your own risk.

Spoiler 1

Spoiler 2

Spoiler 3

Wah, that's shocking...

I read somewhere that people said Momiji might become a rival to Kyou if Kyou doesn't do anything about his love for Tohru. Now I can see that happens.

^ try.. www.stoptazmo.com they have up to ch 98 or something? i have to say i LOVEEEEE the haru/rin paringg EEK they're perfect for each other.. kyo is just too sweet and i love that he's the cat ^^ i think he and tooru are adorable together and the thought of yuki and machi makes me sad cuz i <33 yuki =P

thanks for the link!

now i'm up to volume 17...lolz i want to know what happens next!

oh no...what am i hearing momiji being a love rival? :(

and btw...wats with akito? how come his personality is so weird? (besides being the god and all) I find it really creepy...

heh those spoilers looky like doujinshis XP

'Cause her art's gone down the drain. <_<

I used to love Furuba, and I still follow it .. but her art's nowhere near how good it used to be.

Guest x__FL4*

OMGG!!! MOMIJI WAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?! *refers to the spoilers* i can agree that her art is getting worst.. but.. OMGGG momiji =( *sniffles* anywho.. at wat volume does fruits basket going to end? i heard 18 or so.

Archived