[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@colourgrae. Wow an artist. That is hard work. Bravo.

I love art and the different ways people express as well as respond to it. I dabble in painting and it is so funny to me how people think what I painted is so much more x than what I meant or it was a completely different interpretation.  That is the beauty, and can be the frustration I guess.

Thanks for sharing your pov. I thought it was kind of a hopeful painting. Like many, I thought it was hands bringing together a couple, possibly ours. I also thought it was a greeting of some sort, but that was probably influenced by recently being told noses touching means hello among friends in some cultures.

Then I thought the silhouette reminded me of wedding cake toppers and the old WGM logo. Maybe Yewon was feeling the loss of the end and decided to paint about the end of WGM.  I felt the painting is to hopeful though to truly encapsulate the sadness she emoted at the finale.

Who knows? But I enjoy the interpretations and the discussion.

Image result for kang ye wonImage result for kang ye won  Image result for kang ye won    sg1jf10i0vlrosfgbfykzuk4jxb7n967.jpg

kang ye won's outfit while doing the PC for her films before..

can't wait to see her out fit for the 'COME TO SEE ME' movie....

*all pis care not my own crd to owner....

Image result for korean actress outfit for their press conference Image result for korean actress outfit for their press conference   Image result for korean actress outfit for their press conference

seem kang ye won always wearing white or black out fit  during her PC for her films SO I try to feel her tastes about fashion....might be like these....simple, sexy and barely her slender legs....i just want her to look gorgeous and "someone" should be proud of his pretty and sexy wife on the stage...

miri13, I've had the same experience of people coming up with a very complicated explanations of a picture - and I was just goofing around with it! Yeah, that picture could mean all sorts of things. But whatever her reasons for it, I do believe it is her and Minsuk. And they are facing each other and not staring at us, leaning and touching or almost. Hahaha You could say "She is painting what was between them and this a sad goodbye to that closeness they had" This is them having only eyes for each other. THis is the start of their life beyond WGM and they are happy. Hahaha on and on.....

yorobun...

if you're coming  from the previous soompi couple thread you must be known how LEE JOON ( exMBLAQ)& OH YEON SEO (actress) terminated by wgm production because oh yeon seo rumored flirting with her co-star although she denied it.I really enjoyed so much their wgm but at the end I was so frustrated with their ending of wgm so sudden ....

Image result for lee joon mblaq WE GOT MARRIEDImage result for lee joon mblaq WE GOT MARRIED

lee joon & oh yeon seo    (wgm)                           oh yeon seo & her co-star

and the second couple was song jae rim & kim so eun as well...when kim so eun rumored outing with another actor while doing wgm....luckily she denied it and wgm production believed that and they're not terminate by wgm and they stay until the end of wgm...

Image result for song jae rim wgm   Image result for kim so eun flirting

so I'm just wondering how about ohye couple?why they're terminated so sudden? Were they related to the same case or same point as lee joon& oh yeon seo? But we never heard the rumors bout both of them going flirting with somebody while doing wgm if wgm found the news is true then wgm will terminate them what i mean only wgm production know the news  and hide the news from us so they sit together and ask them to leave wgm.... no wonder both of them looked so sad at the last episode of them....so far I can't proof this is wright is just my thought ...and I wish my though is definitely wrong.....pardon me...I'm just wondering because I luv ohye couple so much so I keep thinking bout them and sometimes my mind going crazy like tonite .I'M DOING THE DEEP BOW FOR ALL OHYEYERS.... 

Image result for kang ye won    Image result for oh min suk and son yeo eun  

HOPEFULLY ...we can discussing it openly here and no hard feeling bout it... if.....if....they are really going to Hawaii then i should give deep bow to both of them....:heart:

I watched WGM starting from Adam couple until today, and I have seen varieties of 'break up', from the funniest, the saddest, the awkwardest, and even a 'break up' without the final episode ever recorded/aired (e.g Henry and Yewon couple, the couple that OhYe replaced).

Although I cannot agree with OhYe couple leaving is the saddest, I think that they count as one of the saddest, and they leaving the show will deal a huge impact to the fans, especially for fans who watch this show regularly. People will keep comparing the new couple with OhYe, like what used to happen with SoLim couple (I personally think they are the best couple this show has ever had, even with Kim Soeun's scandal). This show really covers the imagination of us fans that wondering what would happen if celebrities happen to be married. Thumbs up for WGM and MBC! OhYe couple, forever fighting!

***copy from KSHOWONLINE COMMENTS

No they didn't leave because of a scandal. They left because there was a change of PD. Even tho they said that it was because they wanted to go out on a high note, that seems to be the PD"s excuse given to them. I watched Minsuk's eyes when he said that. They flicker and move around because it isn't the truth. Didn't GoongJin have the same excuse? They and Jjong/yura were kicked off when SoEun had her scandal. Two couples paid the price for her scandal. Same scandal Yewon was referring to when she told Minsuk if he ever did have one, she wouldn't stand for it. So to assume that Yewon or Minsuk had a scandal and left the show for that, would mean Yewon who has been badly burned by a past love, either had a boyfriend (causing the same pain to Minsuk) or Minsuk did it to her. Minsuk himself has been burned like Yewon by a past love. So for either to cheat on the other, would mean they are purposely causing the intense pain they themselves felt in the past, to another nice person. Not happening.

4 hours ago, colourgrae said:

No they didn't leave because of a scandal. They left because there was a change of PD. Even tho they said that it was because they wanted to go out on a high note, that seems to be the PD"s excuse given to them. I watched Minsuk's eyes when he said that. They flicker and move around because it isn't the truth. Didn't GoongJin have the same excuse? They and Jjong/yura were kicked off when SoEun had her scandal. Two couples paid the price for her scandal. Same scandal Yewon was referring to when she told Minsuk if he ever did have one, she wouldn't stand for it. So to assume that Yewon or Minsuk had a scandal and left the show for that, would mean Yewon who has been badly burned by a past love, either had a boyfriend (causing the same pain to Minsuk) or Minsuk did it to her. Minsuk himself has been burned like Yewon by a past love. So for either to cheat on the other, would mean they are purposely causing the intense pain they themselves felt in the past, to another nice person. Not happening.

tqssm i got your words...the reason of their departured was not bout scandals...and i feel fresh now...the scandal things made me so down before ..that's why i'm bringing here...mianhae.....hopefully ohye couple not like previous cpls..pray for their happiness...

re-watching all eppy of OY couple... 

Some said that they end their coupling because the changes of PD.... Don't know whether it's true or not, but all i can conclude, the WGM production don't need to end their 'coupling' even if the change of PD... n i surely don't believe because of it... 

I think the WGM want OY couple "to bare themselves / pour out all their true feeling" on National television... and to tell them it is time for them to go back to reality as a true couple instead of just being on virtual.. (also the reason is of their age n difficulty of bearing a child at their age especially YW).. 

Plus, thou OY look so loving, there are still a wall inside their heart, their insecurity either being loved or hurt because of their hurtful past.. 

That is why WGM crew give them a 'bomb' - a ticket to their desired honeymoon, Hawaii... 

1 hour ago, eriol_hiiragizawa said:

re-watching all eppy of OY couple... 

Some said that they end their coupling because the changes of PD.... Don't know whether it's true or not, but all i can conclude, the WGM production don't need to end their 'coupling' even if the change of PD... n i surely don't believe because of it... 

I think the WGM want OY couple "to bare themselves / pour out all their true feeling" on National television... and to tell them it is time for them to go back to reality as a true couple instead of just being on virtual.. (also the reason is of their age n difficulty of bearing a child at their age especially YW).. 

Plus, thou OY look so loving, there are still a wall inside their heart, their insecurity either being loved or hurt because of their hurtful past.. 

That is why WGM crew give them a 'bomb' - a ticket to their desired honeymoon, Hawaii... 

what a nice thought from you ...your deeper thought make sense yes it should be like that...they terminated them because they wants them to be real...might be they knew their chemistry or love dovey moments while filming wgm those unscreen cuts just for them..what we had seen only the finishing editing of their filming  both of them still unsure or keep thinking their past stories and made them less of skin ship...minsuk so careful bout skin ship might be he scared that yewon will think him as a player mean while she is well-known actress among film productions and he respects her for that reason too.... For how many times he keeps  asking for a kiss but failed till the end and if yewon asking for a kiss he becomes shy...and from their last episodes how minsuk said that he loves to see how yewon's freeze when he teasing her for a kiss and yewon said you're a player rite ,he denied it...how sweet their conversation and miss that sweet times of ohye...

Within those lyrics there is a message... both of the devoted Catholic believer... so for YW, she believe in one fate and destiny.. if that man/person is not for her, she will back away thou it hurts... 

either both of them end up like what the fortune teller predict or being best friend forever (BFF) just like Huang Xiaoming & Zhao Wei.. 

p/s: can't seem to imagine how their life as real husband n wife... coz what i see on WGM is just like a friends-like-sibling-love-relationship... there is 'something' between them, but not the kind of love that i imagine... or is it mutual affection/sympathy!? idk..:huh:

11 hours ago, colourgrae said:

I see them more than just friends. But where they go with it, will happen in their private lives.

i see them as a lover of the early stage....their shyness,teasing each other,jokes made them so sweet ....:rolleyes:

Result on round 1 contest is up. all 10 couples move to 2nd round since 1 couple didn't submit an entry for round 1.

Ohye got aroun 700 votes. with 3% of total votes. we placed 9th from 10 contestant.

Full results is here:

Now, round 2 entry deadline is 13/3/2016, and i had no idea what to do with it for now LOL

Archived