[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

@miri13 thanks for sharing the translated excerpt from his Kwave interview ..... and right here is another version of the translation ...

credits @afrinaalwi a.k.a ohmysunshine2204 

yessss.... just like you, I love what he said right here... actually afrina had already translated all parts from the interview .. just visit her IG to read the rest ..... there's one more part from the interview that really makes me giddy actually ..huhuhuh ... here it is 

credits @afrinaalwi

he said that he usually just follows what that person wants to do and I can see that he's also like that with Yewon ... he always tries to fulfil what his wife wanted to do during the WGM shooting ..almost all the activities that they did together are the things that Yewon wanted to do ... they went to dance class , yoga lesson , meeting the fortune teller , teach her on how to ride bicycle , went skating together , went for manicure treatment are all the things that Yewon wanted to do ..ehehehe ...and correct me if I'm wrong , he said if he's seeing someone, he tends to follow that person's lifestyle ...he said before that Yewon did influence him a lot ...and just look at how he imitated her way of dressing and style in his latest post ....I just can't help thinking that he's giving us the hints without him really noticing how obvious those hints are ..huhuhuh..he said that he needs to meet a good woman ...he praised yewon as someone who's very good and makes him realize that he's better than who he thought he is ... so yes , all these makes me somehow giddy ...hhuhuhu .... I pray hard that ohyeyers wish of seeing them as the real life couple would really come true one day .

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@miri13 and @colourgrae LOL the team is working on it.

to be honest the team just got started working on it HAHAHAHA i guess all of us kind of busy during weekdays so it got delayed.

i'm done with one fanart and @afrinaalwi is making a gif.

we'll see tomorrow if there's more than one option we'd poll on it, if not we'll just go with what we had.

:blush:

long time no see chingu.. :)
Thanks for keep sharing about them here. i kinda busy with my RL and obsessed with DotS drama so when i have a short time, i go there. sorry >,< but i still coming back here because i wanna know some info about our couple.
i saw Yewon's photo before but haven't seen Minsuk's. Looked at their photo side by side, they really look like a real couple. i'll keep sail my ship until there's a statement about their relationship. *Have faith in myself*. Please be real Oh-Ye
:confounded:

oh about the shipper contest, once again, i'm very sorry because i can't help anything. :( i'm not good at doing that, even at prev. contest, i also can't help my fellow minions. huhu. You're doing a great job guys, i salute you. on round 3, do we have to vote again like before ?

4 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

to be honest the team just got started working on it HAHAHAHA i guess all of us kind of busy during weekdays so it got delayed.

we'll see tomorrow if there's more than one option we'd poll on it, if not we'll just go with what we had.

You guys rock!  I am sure whatever you guys create will be TERRIFIC.  Thanks for all the work.

2 hours ago, miri13 said:

Don't you think something is up with those two with the latest Instagram photo that looks awfully like a couple photo? 

that or they just love teasing us LOL

-----

Here's what we came up with:

i'm thinking along a movie concept. so OHYE couple's movie.

this is the fanart that's been done:

Spoiler

UUew3sa.jpg

we're gonna need some introduction paragraph cause this round played like round one, where it's gonna be an article.

so a small paragraph to introduce the fan art.

i was thinking along the movie concept, and maybe the small pharagraph could be like a synopsis.

oh min suk is bla... bla,,,,

kang ye won is bla.. bla. bla..

then fate meet them together bla... bla,,, bal,,

---

anyone had an idea on the synopsis?

@heartoppaya since we're making the fanfic (if we get through to next round) maybe we could tie in the synopsis/intro to the fanfic? 

somehow the poster looked like an old melodrama movie hahahha

note: i tried to put in everyone's name in the poster LOL sorry if i forget any hahaha

yorobun...

@miri13 @colourgrae @t4ol33 

pardon me.....I'm so sorry i can't contribute anything for this time also...may be for the next, next time...I'm quite busy with my paper works ....,many thanks for  all of you that able to participate and give their hands for round 3 competition...good luck for all of you ..fighting ohyeyers!!!! i will be here as much as i can....

happy weekend ohyeyers...:heart:

2 hours ago, miri13 said:

Don't you think something is up with those two with the latest Instagram photo that looks awfully like a couple photo? 

hopefully it's all about couple things..please don't playing with our feeling ...( not just for fans service...)

12 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

deep bow for all of you......thanks...

@t4ol33 you are a genius.  First, movie idea is great since that is hwo they first met and she is about to come out with her movie. Then the poster looks fabs. I actually like that it looks like an oldie but a goodie considering that is who they are.  Third, omg, died laughing at inside jokes, especially sukiepervert.  :w00t:. LOVE it.  Fourth, I really feel like i have done nothing to deserve any byline but super creative!

what is it we are supposed to do? Write a short piece to introduce the fan art?

On November 26, 2015 at 11:26 PM, miri13 said:

here is the translation of the song I did a while back.  On my phone again. Hopefully it will work this time.

Argh, i lost everything i wrote and instead was left with a quote i dont want.  Oh soompi.  My moment of inspiration gone.

2 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

that or they just love teasing us LOL

-----

Here's what we came up with:

i'm thinking along a movie concept. so OHYE couple's movie.

this is the fanart that's been done:

Reveal hidden contents

UUew3sa.jpg

we're gonna need some introduction paragraph cause this round played like round one, where it's gonna be an article.

so a small paragraph to introduce the fan art.

i was thinking along the movie concept, and maybe the small pharagraph could be like a synopsis.

oh min suk is bla... bla,,,,

kang ye won is bla.. bla. bla..

then fate meet them together bla... bla,,, bal,,

---

anyone had an idea on the synopsis?

@heartoppaya since we're making the fanfic (if we get through to next round) maybe we could tie in the synopsis/intro to the fanfic? 

somehow the poster looked like an old melodrama movie hahahha

note: i tried to put in everyone's name in the poster LOL sorry if i forget any hahaha

i think i could help give small brief idea on synopsis.. but i'm not quite good in english n arrangement of words.. so forgive me if i made mistakes...

"Synopsis:

OMS, an actor, who always plays a bad roles in drama was given a task/job to join a variety show, WGM. Unbeknownst to him, KYW, an actress who have 4D personality was also being ask to join the show. Fate has brought them together when they were given a mission to meet on Jeju Island after the interview.. Will these couple able to build a relationship n being a true couple for the show? Or what thought/feelings will these pair have of each other?... "

how was that? at first i want to add about 'their hurtful past'... but don't know where to fit it at...

28 minutes ago, miri13 said:

@t4ol33 you are a genius.  First, movie idea is great since that is hwo they first met and she is about to come out with her movie. Then the poster looks fabs. I actually like that it looks like an oldie but a goodie considering that is who they are.  Third, omg, died laughing at inside jokes, especially sukiepervert.  :w00t:. LOVE it.  Fourth, I really feel like i have done nothing to deserve any byline but super creative!

what is it we are supposed to do? Write a short piece to introduce the fan art?

LOL, at first i want to put just random things on the names, but then i thought we had a lot of people here so i just put up names i remember :lol:

sorry if there're names i forgot.

yup, the round would be like round one, where there's article with pictures to vote. so we need to write some lines either about the couple or the fanart to fill the article. so if anyone had an idea, feel free to pour it here. i was thinking about makin it like a synopsis to a movie or drama, but that's just me LOL

This is the entry post? any other inputs?

Spoiler

brJvaav.gif

Oh Min Suk had been hurt in love before, the same goes to Kang Ye Won.

One day, fate decides to put them in a sudden marriage in Jeju Island. They barely know each other and awkwards.

What would ensues in their marriage lives?

And what would Kang Ro Mi, their only daughter do when she finds out she's having a younger sister Gwi Yo Mi?

UUew3sa.jpg

Edit: it was made in a rush cause I thought the deadline would be tonight. but apparently it's tomorrow. so if there's another input, please tell us so we could made it better.

2 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

Hide contents

One day, fate decides to put them in a sudden marriage in Jeju Island. They barely know each other and awkwards.

And what would Kang Ro Mi, their only daughter do when she finds out she's having a younger sister Gwi Yo Mi?

Edit: it was made in a rush cause I thought the deadline would be tonight. but apparently it's tomorrow. so if there's another input, please tell us so we could made it better.

it was late for me to see this post, but i'm glad you pic the first gif. because i also like that one. i already saw this post on shipper contest and it's great :) Thank you for all the team who made this. it's so beautiful :heart:

8 hours ago, t4ol33 said:

Reveal hidden contents

brJvaav.gif

UUew3sa.jpg

Thanks @t4ol33!  Beautiful.  If we still have time, can I suggest the following changes or ideas:

1. Could we start off with the fan art that seems to go with the movie synopsis, followed by the gif that seems to answer the questions in the synopsis?

2. Could I suggest the following changes for grammar purposes:

Oh Min Suk had been hurt before with love.  The same for Kang Ye Won.

One day, fate decided to put them suddenly into marriage on JeJu Island.  They barely knew each other and awkward moments abound.

What would ensue in their marriage life?

3. I would like you to consider an alternative text if possible.  Please feel free to go with what you have (with grammar corrections).  I just wanted to try tie in the movie poster a bit.

Two actors first met as star-crossed lovers in a movie.  But it was not meant to be.

Time passed by Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won.  Both hurt by lovers.  Afraid to see.

Heaven decided to intervene and the two were thrown into sudden marriage.  

Barely knew.  Attracted.  Awkward. But would they muster the courage ...to love?

Will they accept each other, trust and give like the giving tree?

How will their love be tested when fate gives them daughters Kang Ro Mi and Gwi Yo Mi?

Archived