[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

58 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

ENG sub is out!!! I randomly searched for it lol Not sure if anyone can access this one. 

It worked for me - Thank you :)

My-oh-my .... cuteness overload on a Sunday morning! And the music video is so nice. And I like the song! Very well done Hyunshik :)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

The filming was so cute and Sungjae kept telling Joy not to seduce him hahaha

Joy doesnt seem too happy abt it tho. They should make another MV with Joy as director this time.

aaaaaahhhhhhh .... I like it soooo much! I love it, when they talk like that, that looks close and nice!

I wish, there were subs! Pleaaaaaaaaase, can someone, someone very nice :) sub it! I'm waiting patiently  :w00t:

9 hours ago, Rena-_- said:

aaaaaahhhhhhh .... I like it soooo much! I love it, when they talk like that, that looks close and nice!

I wish, there were subs! Pleaaaaaaaaase, can someone, someone very nice :) sub it! I'm waiting patiently  :w00t:

You can go over to Sungjoyfam IG and check thumbnails from this ep, she has translated it yesterday.

• Like 1

Hey JaeFulJoys there's fan made video of SungJoy with a bgm "Remember That" posted at MBC FB Website. Have you seen it? Its sooo cute and great job to the owner. Wanted to share it here with you but I don't know how. It has 25k views and counting. Wow! :)  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ate said:

Hey JaeFulJoys there's fan made video of SungJoy with a bgm "Remember That" posted at MBC FB Website. Have you seen it? Its sooo cute and great job to the owner. Wanted to share it here with you but I don't know how. It has 25k views and counting. Wow! :)  

hi, just copy the link and paste it on the link button (the one looks like chain) :)