[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

Check out @ThePluieKiss's Tweet:

SJ: We can't write " I love you" words carelessly like that

J: Yes

SJ: ...I love you.

(Omona. What do you mean by that Sungjae-ah? So you aren't saying that carelessly. Uh huh. So you're saying it seriously.)

Wow Sungjae... just... Uri Sungjae starting to man up for real? I hope they don't leave WGM just when Sungjae starts to finally mature lol I know he joked a lot before but it was because he was shy to express feelings but now he starts to realize he can't be shy all the time. I felt this when they went bowling and confided with the older couple SiSi.

Sungjae was trying to explain how he was not expressive and how it makes him embarassed to show it. That, for him, Joy need not to ask; it was constant that Joy was more beautiful than all the flowers she was gonna ask. He tries but always ends up buckling and resorting to jokes. He says now he realizes it's not how Joy wants it, she wants to know and that's why he tries so hard to change it nowadays. 

Joy also starts to realize how she need not hear it all the time and adapt to Sungjae's ways and plays along with him. And it's cute how we see the two of them try to compromise and learn what each other wants.

It stuck to me what Sungjae said that he thinks and trusts Joy thinks the same as him. That it's ok for Joy to be carefree (she can fart burp) around him and it won't affect how he looks at her. That's why he is carefree around her, trusting she thinks the same. And yes we see them starting to adapt to what each other thinks and go towards same outlooks reaching a compromise.

PS the song Sungjae sang for her in the surprise event was a song he practiced a lot for his future gf? and he sang it for Joy? So..

• Like 5

I'm teary-eyed whenever I watch this FMV. I know they're not leaving yet but that's how I feel. I have read the English trans of this song and its not about "goodbye". Actually, to me, the song is about Joy and SJ's feelings from each other if I may say so, The song's title is "First Time". It speaks about a person who is falling in love for the first time. It describes how it feels to be in love and what love can do to the person if she/he is being loved. :)  

(Sungjae & Joy) - A lovestory for the first time

cr: yookzalddowbbyu at youtube

• Like 1

They are filming at Joy's School today with their uniform on :blush:

Spoiler

The black hair gave me a serious Taekwang vibe. Yes, he is moved on from Eunbi and got himself a pretty, high spirited junior, and they adore each other sooooo much :wub: 

• Like 5

That looks fun. But now that red velvet and btob promotional tour just finished, i was hoping they could go overseas or go somewhere quiet for filming..

these crowded places seems too much like PR stints. Not sure if sungjae could pull off any "suprise moves" in these public places..

• Like 2

News about Sungjae new drama:

Spoiler

They have confirmed the leading lady, and it is Kim Yoojung!! 

Since the team behind this drama is the one who did School 2015, this drama feels like the saeguk version of it, dont you guys think? hahaha, though this time i wont feel to bad if Sungjae character does not get the girl and end up with noone, hahaha

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/kim-yoo-jung-to-be-park-bo-gums-leading-lady-in-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/

• Like 4

4 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

As of 6PM KST Young Love and Bbyu are MelOn's #1 and #2 live searches, the song is also at #1

cr ddeulgichu

Here, sorry I've been focused on the song haha

Thank You very much !!! They are trending on Naver ! I'm soo Happy Sungjoy Fighting! 

7 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

I just heard the full song and it's so good. Omg I was able to listen to the full thing thanks to a Genie coupon I got on Twitter. I need the MV now. 

lucky you... it's so frustrating. i can't understand any word the site 'coz it's written in hangul.. even google (translate) is not helping me... i  tried the matching method and it don't work on me #struggleisreal :frown:

20 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

I just heard the full song and it's so good. Omg I was able to listen to the full thing thanks to a Genie coupon I got on Twitter. I need the MV now. 

Listening to it right now. Yeah, sooo agree with you, :)

Well, that was extremely cute and the song was really good. I'm so thankful for Hyunsik and Changsub. Their behind the scenes were hilarious too, but it's BYU so I wouldn't expect anything less from them. 

Every time I hear the beginning of the song, I can only hear "I'm Red Velvet Park Sooyoung," lol. 

• Like 1