[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

Please dont ask me about the rumor (DM or mention). i already closed about it and just enjoying last moment about Bbyu if i open it again, it will make me become a bad person. as i dont want to ruin sungjae, its just a rumor...

19 minutes ago, kuraharu said:

Please dont ask me about the rumor (DM or mention). i already closed about it and just enjoying last moment about Bbyu if i open it again, it will make me become a bad person. as i dont want to ruin sungjae, its just a rumor...

care to share?

18 hours ago, kuraharu said:

intriguing:)hmmm??

Watched the raw, this ep felt more laid back and straightforward, there are only a few behind interviews (i only remember the ones in the beginning and that's it?) It was just them exploring MBC building and promoting their new albums, still cute :blush: just not really comparable to 5 consecutive shriek-inducing and generously gif-able eps we got before ( SJ events - Kabedong Laundry - bowling), the preview for next ep got me EXCITED again though  :glasses: 

Spoiler

sungjae's hair though, not a fan of light hair colour on him

• Like 3

Sungjoyfamily IG admin is one hardworking and dedicated Bbyu shipper, shame i dont have an IG account to directly give her a shout out.

Below is one of her masterpiece today, LOL, i love what she did with it.

But why there is no BRI for this part though, i want to know what their thought about it. SJ and Joy were probably having a tight schedule that they could not do a proper BRI, i just rewatched their segment and literally there is only one scene of BRI in the beginning when they explained their agenda of going to MBC in the first place.

After rewatching (and checking partial translations from Sungjoyfam), my favorite parts are when Bbyu tried the WGM CG thing and when they crashed the empty WGM team room and hacked the WGM team timeline,  LOL, they casually filling up the April calendar to the end~ yes! yes! please have filming schedule until then (and beyooond)

Also, i found it interesting that when Joy said she blossomed when she was in middle school, SJ said Joy is prettiest right now because she is with him and i was like did Sungjae read this :P ? LOL

• Like 3

Hi everybody i'am new here, i love Bbuy Couple, i really cant be active a lot because my work and my family . I love everything about Bbuy but I have a question for you  please!!!!!  :sweatingbullets: and i wish find an answer ,did you notice this ? i was asking myself why Sunjae did this action to joy ???

12983465_10209185165330196_7457634070840

Please correct me this is Couple BRACELET OR NOT?????

12977118_10209185158130016_8809551987223

12970587_10209185168050264_452769096_o.p

I really wish it is ???????

Joy Tries to Make Yook Sungjae Jealous on “We Got Married”

we-got-married4.png

On the episode of “We Got Married” that aired on April 9, Joy tells Yook Sungjae how she was adored by many boys during her school days.

While having a meal together, Joy says, “A lot of boys liked me in my school.”

Yook Sungjae asks, “Did boys ever fight over you?” Joy confidently answers, “Yes.” Yook Sungjae is surprised, but Joy tells him, “Girls have a time when their beauty is at its peak.”

Then Yook Sungjae jokes, “Then is your beauty going downhill? Yours is at its peak. You are the most beautiful now. People say you become more beautiful once you start dating. So you should be good to me.”

we-got-married7.png

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/09/joy-tries-to-make-yook-sungjae-jealous-on-we-got-married/

• Like 2

I was just curious.. They wrote some things on the schedule of wgm office, anyone got a screenshot and translation?

considering how some things they wish always comes true, probably we will see what they wrote down happen? :)

• Like 2

@flower5 Annyeong! At first i think it's a couple bracelet. But it looks more like a club's bracelet. Well cmiiw, i experienced going to the club and some of the clubs gimme a bracelet to be worm inside. Idk what is that for since it's not like a detectable-bracelet it's just a normal bracelet..