[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

^^LMAO, both of their reaction were priceless, She froze, He ran, Classic Bbyu reaction, they are not new to such intimacy, but each time it happens they freak out just the same.

KpopKfan translated pann article about fav WGM couple, there are a quiet few mentions of Bbyu : link 

• Like 2

160402 WGM EP 40 Eng Subs

CREDITS: nerdal4

@ChunSungIm He simply said "Throw it well." (ok watched the link above and he apparently said cheer up LOL) What happened was Joy asked for a cheer/encouragement, SungJae turned her down, Joy was on the brink of getting mad, then SungJae gave her a backhug out of nowhere. She was caught off guard, thus her reaction, as with all of SungJae's recent advances. :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 3

The bowling segment was sooooo cute! I really liked it very much! They looked like they had so much fun :wub:

The only thing that I didn't like, because I found it way too much scipted, was the tete-a-tete So-yeon/Joy und Si-yang/Sungjae.

Wishing them fun for the few epis to come! :)

1 hour ago, Rena-_- said:

The bowling segment was sooooo cute! I really liked it very much! They looked like they had so much fun :wub:

The only thing that I didn't like, because I found it way too much scipted, was the tete-a-tete So-yeon/Joy und Si-yang/Sungjae.

Wishing them fun for the few epis to come! :)

Yeah, it kinda obvious, though i believe Soyeon indeed watched Bbyu's segments and found many of their interactions to be memorable. I was a bit loss when she mentioned the way Joy drank champagne at the club till they show the footage LOL, her Bbyu couple knowledge might be just as well comparable to us here :blush:

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, smilingmuse said:

Yeah, it kinda obvious, though i believe Soyeon indeed watched Bbyu's segments and found many of their interactions to be memorable. I was a bit loss when she mentioned the way Joy drank champagne at the club till they show the footage LOL, her Bbyu couple knowledge might be just as well comparable to us here :blush:

Yes, that's exactly the same I thought too. So-yeon mentioned it also in previous episodes, that she watched the bby-couple, so I think this is real.

The best part was obviously the backhug, and their reactions - they were both surprised and shocked :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bella Loriega said:

after i found out that sungjae has kissed someone wayback 2k15 https://youtu.be/U6hbzIjDupk , i realized that he also used that to joy in the ep39. The pulling of joy's tie on her hoodie. Damn.. i don't know but i feel sad and disappoint since im a sungjoy shipper. I shouldn't expect too much but hahahaha :( 

Hahaha, i believe Joy was well aware about it too,  that's why her reaction was all flustered when SJ did that to her since she knew what's follow :sweatingbullets: If i recall correctly when they went to noraebang to practice for MBC ent award they even sang SJ - Namjoo 's duet for that drama, yeah you might be dissapointed if you just found out now, but as you can see Joy herself is chill about it, she is confident with herself and i found that to be reassuring that in this universe this guy is Sungjae and he is different from characters he did in dramas (especially the brash boy personality he did for Plus nine boy) 

• Like 3

I don't know where the rumour that Bbyu couple is going to leave the show comes from.

Because it first started that the two couples spotted filming together for the ending of those two , but it has been confirmed that the bowling date is not the last filming of Bbyu couple. 

I like KSY couple as well but I am secretly praying that if KSY couple has to leave then just only them please. Why people drag Bbyu couple into this. Bbyu couple is the most favourite couple at the moment, why do the PDs let them go. 

• Like 2

^I thought I was fooled by SJ when he said he scored 173 points before in bowling, I believed him but it wasn't just his lucky day that time. I completely enjoyed the current episode. My weekend will never be the same without them. Sticking around for more hilarious and heart-fluttering moments of the cutest WGM couple ever. :D 

• Like 3

@LavelyShai, yeah, it was epic and both their reactions after the backhug was cute. Joy was taken aback and ecstatic for a while, whereas SJ ran away, calmed himself and pretended nothing happened. Goodness, that moment turned my world upside down, it's hard for me to watch them being sweet but I hope in the upcoming episodes he would surprise us again. Still in cloud nine from the event till the backhug. SungJae ahhhhh...hehe :blush:

• Like 4

yeah thats right......but if ever they leave,,,can they have a special WGM show,,,just them alone?hehehehe,,,,bbyu by themselvs.....:)

15 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

His reaction was cute, he was so extra then calmed down. He wanted to seem like a cool & romantic husband in front of SiSo lmao

but his ears wont lie,,,hehe,,,and Joy's red hands,,,,its all transparent how flustered they are,,,hehe

• Like 4

He should have followed up with a peck on joy's cheek before running away tho :blush:. Their faces are already so near :P. And its a power up from kiss on the ball, since she said it wasnt powerful enough. Ha....

Edited by bonk2
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, bonk2 said:

He should have followed up with a peck on joy's cheek before running away tho :blush:. Their faces are already so near :P. And its a power up from kiss on the ball, since she said it wasnt powerful enough. Ha....

Hahaha, can you imagine how far he had to run and how many times he had to tumble and how long he had to lie down on the floor to get himself together if he did give her a peck :P And we might have also need KSY couple to poke Joy back from her trance too and recover from the shock :heart: 

• Like 5