[Drama 2015] The Return of Hwang Geum Bok 돌아온 황금복

Ldy Gmerm

Good Morning Everyone More Craziness MY Taking The Fall For MY Is Ridiculous When They Have The BlackBox USB With Evidence Of Her Sitting In The Driver Seat Is Just Plain Ridiculous.. But I Do Have To Agree With @tinatrix236 In The End Yr And RH Still Wiling Taking The Fall Just To Gain Ill Gotten Money And In The End Looking At It Going Up In The Air Just As They Life.. Money Loss Over Obsessive Greed Thinking It Belongs To Them And They Should Be Rightfully Entitled To It Is Just To Much So Of Course.. The Three Stoogers Will Never Learn That If They Never Earned The Money In The First Place It Will Fall Through They Hands Like Sand.. 

Who Is The Man That Pick YR Up When She Was Running Out Of The House.. ?   

Soompi Is On A whack again is still sticking so I'll come back and see if it's any better by the afternoon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else wonder why GB/IW are so hell bent that ES doesn't seem to be minding any of this? Could it be the actress playing ES or ES simply trying to minimize the damage that's about to come about?

For me GB is retarded (For lack of better words)...she is so hell bent on hurting MY that she has not considered TJ feelings towards his son nor her mother (Who up to this point has been the most consistent one of the bunch about sparing MH)....IW on the other hand knows exactly what he is doing and is not ashamed about it. He wants to drive the nail straight into the heart of MH for something MH had no knowledge of or is responsible.

9 hours ago, tinatrix236 said:

I will have that last scene on repeat..YR losing all that money is one of the funniest scenes in this drama! The expression on her face when that case opened was priceless ..LMAO! Of course random strangers rushed to grab their share of the loot. Now what are YR and RH to do without any money? SMH at the RH for agreeing to take the fall in return for money. YR has a hold on her and has effectively ruined their lives. ES was shocked that RH would do this and seemed very disappointed that even at this point, RH would foolishly help MY. I can't help but partly blame IW for this....why was her 'confession' accepted when the evidence is clear as day?! 

Most ridiculous scene- MJ dragging YR to the company. What makes her think it's her place to do so?!

MH's look at IW during the meal was interesting and I have to watch it again(why is MH eating with that family anyway?!). He is obviously frustrated at IW's handling of the case and knows the guy was shady for basically forcing GB into that marriage. This hero complex of IW's will result in him making a big mistake that may get someone hurt. It's been quite frustrating that TJ does nothing about IW and warns him to be more careful but then again he doesn't know IW's true character. Everyone is just all to happy to pile their hate and frustrations on MH until the poor man get seriously hurt. 

The slap GB gave MH today? She will regret that and her harsh words too!

I decided to tune in this morning to see what was going on and I have to say I thought this drama has really become too stupid for words for all the reasons you mentioned above.  MJ dragging YR to the company. And why is it her place to do so? Not only that, does this company not have security anymore? When GB was looking for her mother, security stopped her, then after that the company's lobby became the center piece for people to yell and fight---what kind of company is this?

I'm so sick of them dumping on MH. No matter what his mother did, she is still his mother and he will love her and try to protect her. When GB slapped him, I really wanted to slap her. He's the only character in this drama that I'm rooting for. I gave up on GB with her blind focus of revenge and ES with her, 'I don't know what to call it' revenge. MH is the innocent party and they are all coming after him--give me a break.

Halmoni, what can I say about that biddy.  She's the most hateful old woman I've come to dislike. MH is the person who was her grandson for years that she loved, and yet she basically turned on him. IW gets on my last nerve. I hate even looking at him. I was glad when MH got up to leave the table. I was also happy that TJ was getting up to leave as well.

The writer has really made this the most ridiculous drama I've ever seen. I thought "Crazy Love" was a crazy drama--no, that would be this drama. 

Poor MH.

34 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I decided to tune in this morning to see what was going on and I have to say I thought this drama has really become too stupid for words for all the reasons you mentioned above.  MJ dragging YR to the company. And why is it her place to do so? Not only that, does this company not have security anymore? When GB was looking for her mother, security stopped her, then after that the company's lobby became the center piece for people to yell and fight---what kind of company is this?

I'm so sick of them dumping on MH. No matter what his mother did, she is still his mother and he will love her and try to protect her. When GB slapped him, I really wanted to slap her. He's the only character in this drama that I'm rooting for. I gave up on GB with her blind focus of revenge and ES with her, 'I don't know what to call it' revenge. MH is the innocent party and they are all coming after him--give me a break.

Halmoni, what can I say about that biddy.  She's the most hateful old woman I've come to dislike. MH is the person who was her grandson for years that she loved, and yet she basically turned on him. IW gets on my last nerve. I hate even looking at him. I was glad when MH got up to leave the table. I was also happy that TJ was getting up to leave as well.

The writer has really made this the most ridiculous drama I've ever seen. I thought "Crazy Love" was a crazy drama--no, that would be this drama. 

Poor MH.

LOL @ the reminder of Crazy Love...now that was one messed up from drama from the get go! All this drama is blame an innocent person...which is why I see MH getting hurt and everyone swallows the pill that "revenge isn't healthy" bs.

Episode 120

Today Episode theme is "How many "rabbits" can I pull out from my hat"

MY & RH are out on bail on technicalities....as usual MY goes to the TS Group to plea her innocence & to remove ES from Chairmanship of TS.....only to have ES & Chairman Kim coming in to tell MY not to rest on her laurels...as they have something else that can prove her otherwise

Video from Episode 120 with a quick summary:

Spoiler

YR loosing most of the money not all when the suitcase opens.

GB comes over to ask her where she got it from realizing it must be for RH taking the fall for MY. YR dares to say she and her mother suffered over the years and blames GB as usual lol.. yeah right ok.. moving on.

Meanwhile ES is talking to RH who does not care that she is allowing MY to go free for what she did to ES and that cab driver just wanting to make sure YR is taken care of and she tells ES that they are at the end. (Well RH you were at the end the moment you betrayed your friend and ran.) RH calls to be taken back to her cell.

MH goes to see MY and she gives him some sob story that he seems to fall for. smh.. crying.

ES goes to take food to GS and they sit and talk for a min. TJ shows up and starts in with GS and GS admits he loves ES to TJ making TJ pause. Now really TJ did you think after all these years ES would not have other men to want to love her too? Get over it!

IW announces at breakfast that he and GB registered the marriage perhaps much to the surprise of everyone.

Later MH goes to see IW and gets on him about his mothers treatment or something and IW fires back at him about GB's mother. GB comes in to also throw in her two cents. MH is told that YR got money perhaps for her mother taking the fall and he is shocked.

MH goes to YR's room (yes she is still in that house) and knocks disturbing her of fretting over the money her mother sold her life for he confronts her she tries to get him out only for the money she hid under her shirt to fall out and he says something to her and she says it is for payment to save his mother perhaps and then IW comes in to grab up the case with money and say something to her when she tried to grab it back.

Later on, While GB and ES stop by MJ's to help with making kimchi (I really want some right now.. lol) loan shark minion runs in to tell them that RH and MY are out of jail.

TJ gets the call as well and we see IW throwing down his case (stack of papers) on the desk as he talks to his boss about how is this possible that RH and MY have got out of jail. TJ storms in to find out then gets mad and leaves. IW stands there looking frustrated.. he did all this and still he can't keep these women in jail and now there are technicalities to what he has done to put them there!

RH and MY walk out of the jail due to bail and (technicalities.. mm IW so fast and your case has holes in it and proper procedures not done. IW really is too close to this case to be trying it.) and are talking when the cab drivers mother grabs her and MY is nasty to her and pushes her off and the woman grabs her again and her fathers minion removes the woman and pushes her to the ground. GB and ES come up to say something and MY replies and then ES says something to RH and RH replies but then MY tells her to get in the car and they pull off.

RH shows up at TJ's ringing the bell as the HK tries to stop YR from leaving to meet her and TJ's mother is fretting calling IW to tell him.

RH and YR come back in to be nasty to TJ's mother until GB shows up and lets them have it and RH dares to grab GB saying something and GB fires back until TJ comes in grabbing her tell her to come out and he drags RH out the house. YR Is about to follow but GB grabs her arm saying something making her stay.

TJ puts RH in his car and gets in and pulls off.

MY's father looks worried about something in jail and TJ comes in pushing RH over near the man and RH says something to him and the man replies and TJ fires back making the man look very worried. .

GS and ES talk at the company.

MY strides in with her fathers minions and we see her calling a board meeting to try to oust ES and TJ (like a broken record with this woman so thick headed!)  going over about image with ES/TJ in charge perhaps and try to plead her innocence.. smdh (MY is so guilty even a blind person can see this. This is a mess really!!?? She should not be able to call a board meeting out on bail!.) (Has she forgotten  her crimes? They have done nothing to hurt the image smh..) She continues to run her mouth until ES stalks in with her people and her fathers minions have  a nerve to try and block her path. ES says something and MY replies and ES responds again this time with GS striding in and saying something and looking around making MY look worried. AS they say they have more evidence to prove her guilt.. sigh..

No Preview.

Thank goodness this is friday and next week is the last week of this mess. I see Monday and Tuesday to deal with this new evidence to get MY then Wednesday for her to do something crazy again like trying to hurt someone and possibly hurting her son and then the end of the week everyone deals with what happen and moves on.

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

The only one that they can convict will be MY dad. The crime that MY/RH committed was in another country for crying out loud!? This is so unbelievable! I look forward to the moment that both GB/IW apologize to MH for the richard simmons they put him through for no reason once so ever!

I still would love to see  how ES is going to repay GS for everything he has done. Without GS, ES/GB/IW wouldn't have a pot to urinate in right now! IW someone just shoot him please! I can't stand to look at teh character or the actor...always the deer in headlights look and just comes across as too jumpy when when things come to being able to screw over MH each time!

What a train wreck.  Used to love this but now it makes me want to break my computer.   Wth...GB character has like totally changed and IW gets on my nerves just as much as YR.. He only one I feel for is MH.  Everyone else sucks 

lol. money  laying on the  busy  street, people   out of  nowhere  all of a  sudden start  running towards  the  money.lol 

GB grabbing  on to  YR to   drag  her  away, but nah, YR still have money  on the  street   ,she  needs  to  pick  up.lol slight wind  blowing the  money away, ah opps GB manage to  drag  YR  away  and  few more people  came to   steal the  rest..lol with  all that  screaming  YR is doing its  strange she did  not pop a  blood  vessel.

lol ES with  Gb in his  apartment, TJ  rings doorbell  and enters  and ask  what ES is  doing there. TJ ask  ES to  leave,  but  ES wanted to  explain, then  GS  ask ES to leave, and  wow  ES walked away  calmly.lolol

OH  dear,  TJ forgot GS lived  with  ES for  10 years. TJ is  a  bit  behind  cause  he just started  to live  with  ES.lol

lol granny looked shocked  when  IW/GB  said  they register  their marriage.lol no one looked happy  no smiles  lolol

YR eating Kimchi  .lol hope  she  stays inside  cause  all that  gas   lolol  farting  and  running .lol

lolol YR hid money under    her  blouse  without  tucking the  blouse inn her pants.. all money  fell out .lolol

aww the  elderly lady   grabbing on to  MY,kept saying   my son  my son,  is  that the mothe of the   taxi driver  that  died  in japan ?

why  is  YR still in that  house  ,thought  MH did not register  the marriage. maybe GB is  holding  YR  hostage.lol

lololol MY  from jail to  a  business meeting .ah  well  MY is still legally married  to  TJ..ES is  the mistress.

ah  bless GS fighting  for  his  love  ES  there is  more evidence. I am sure GS got  this magic  box somewhere  maybe there is  much  worst  evidence.. ah  sigh. 

1 hour ago, valsava said:

I'm just speechless watching this mess

lol  the  writer is  banging   his or her  head  on a  table edge  to  make up something  for  1 more  week. losing the  plot,  getting back to the  plot  ,then forgetting what the drama was  about   its like lets do some twist and turns and  put your  right foot out   then  your left and lets all spin this around and  around .lol

17 minutes ago, anbud said:

lol  the  writer is  banging   his or her  head  on a  table edge  to  make up something  for  1 more  week. losing the  plot,  getting back to the  plot  ,then forgetting what the drama was  about   its like lets do some twist and turns and  put your  right foot out   then  your left and lets all spin this around and  around .lol

You got it right! This explains the train wreck that's been unfolding on our screens for the past couple of weeks...LMAO! Right now the only character I care about is MH...the rest of them can disappear! 

Did anyone notice the expression on TJ's face after IW announced that he had registered the marriage? The whole thing stinks and TJ is clearly uncomfortable.

31 minutes ago, tinatrix236 said:

You got it right! This explains the train wreck that's been unfolding on our screens for the past couple of weeks...LMAO! Right now the only character I care about is MH...the rest of them can disappear! 

Did anyone notice the expression on TJ's face after IW announced that he had registered the marriage? The whole thing stinks and TJ is clearly uncomfortable.

yeap  I noticed  not one of them was  happy. granny  spoke, then ES was  explaining something, it  was not     omg  congrats  . or yah yah yah  aww     thumbs  up  .lolol it was  what? and everyone had a  serious  face   except GB had a slight smile. GB/IW  good news  was  not  received  with the  joy of hooray  happiness. 

MH  is the  one  who is  suffering the  most. his mother  MY lived a  secret  life. he  found out Tj was  not  his  father .  he  found  out  GS was  his   father.  he found  out  his  whole  life  was   fake and full of  lies and  deciet.  the only person he loved was GB  . MH was  walking on   needles for  the most  part of this  drama. he never  belong  anywhere.  he  never  knew to  what extent  his  mother  damage  his  life.  he is now the last week of  this  drama getting  some insight.  GB looks  ugly    when   she is  mad, and she been  angry a lot  the  last   few   weeks.  GB  face  looks  deformed when she  acts the  part  of  anger. GB is  sort of a  millioner  daughter  now, she is  cracking  that  whip   others  crack on her   when she was   scrubing  floors.  GB  treats  MH like   he is   dog poo under  her  shoes.     but i  am against  an innocent life  should get  hurt  or  die  to make the evil  persons  repent   and live a rightous  life.

I'm a little confused why the family is surprised the marriage was registered...they had a ceremony and everyone seemed happy.  Did they expect them to live as husband and wife without actually registering their marriage, if so that seems odd.

I'm not saying I'm either for or against the couple, just that it's strange for anyone to be shocked that two people that had a wedding and are living as husband and wife registered their marriage.  I'm baffled.

18 minutes ago, thegoldbug said:

I'm a little confused why the family is surprised the marriage was registered...they had a ceremony and everyone seemed happy.  Did they expect them to live as husband and wife without actually registering their marriage, if so that seems odd.

I'm not saying I'm either for or against the couple, just that it's strange for anyone to be shocked that two people that had a wedding and are living as husband and wife registered their marriage.  I'm baffled.

don't be  confuse. the  writer is  still banging     away his or her  brains....   why the  shock  faces, they all look unhappy..korean  couples   register their marriage  after they have sex.lolol  according to  kdrama land . even if the  girl is a  virgin   as  long  as the marriage is not  registered    you not  married.lololol. in kdrama and  we  have  grannys   who  give   up  their   child  or  children  to get a  better  life.  compassion is  not  a  word in the  korean  dictionary.

@thegoldbug

MY sentiments exactly, Granny, IW and ES ran GB To the alter to marry IW during all this mess that was going on. They did not consult TJ and blind sided him with this marriage. Granny even asked for a grand child as they were leaving for the honeymoon. Now they come back and are sharing a room with rings on their finger acting like hubby and wife. Why would they not register their marriage?

The only ones that should still be not approving are TJ for how they pushed this and his thoughts of IW and his knowledge of MH's feelings for GB and MH as he too knows IW did something very underhanded to get GB to the alter so fast during this situation.

They should not have been surprised at least not granny nor ES should be at the fact IW registered that marriage. They made it happen so he could marry her and it did not slow down GB one bit. GB came back and on the first day not hours after coming back from her honeymoon (that they say she fell asleep on) she is out chasing down the bad guys and being nasty to MH getting the black box video. He wants to make sure he stays the hubby of GB and Son in law of that family. LOL, and now he has not succeeded in keeping MY in jail either.

Their reticence to the news that IW ran to register this marriage should not come as a surprise as he blindsided GB with their help to get her to agree and marry him and in no way would he want her to be able to get out of it fast. He wanted her and he got her. The only difference now is that everyone is in the know of what happen to ES and GB at the hands of MY and RH and also YR who they are trying to hold hostage in that house. Let that girl go! The money won't last for long and eventually she and her mother will have to pay for their part in things and for constantly shielding MY.

The situation was the same prior to the black box video being outed. MY still did the things she did before granny and the rest found out. They were still blaming MH with the same brush because he was the woman's son and RH, YR and MY are still trying to wiggle out of their wrong doing when they had a wedding so why so surprised at them registering a marriage now that the truth is out?

Granny was so worried that something was going on between GB and MH (when it was not) that she force this pushing for this marriage. So I guess it is ok to live together in the same room or house with a man with out the benefit of a marriage license? Look at ES and TJ. They are not sharing a room but ES is thought of as his wife in that house and taking on the duties of DIL even though she is not and TJ is still legally married to MY. (Wondering when we will be shown this divorce??) Granny likes to pick and choose the things that work for her and the things that do not.

I honestly wish this old biddy would fall out completely and either die or be laid up with a magic drip full of the good drugs. Had it not been for her, TJ would have married ES and he had his child. MH would have married GB and they would be happy.  MY nor RH or YR would have made it into that family to do so much wrong. ES's father would not have died. The kitchen sink would not have over flowed, the bathtub stopped up and the sky falling in.. (I jest.. lol) this woman is the main culprit in a lot of things that have happen due to her snobby ways. She has a bad judge of character and after only recently finding out that the girl she mistreated and thought badly of was her grand daughter she marries her off not giving her father a chance to have time with her before she did finally marry someone. smh.. at being upset that this couple who just had a marriage did what any would do and registered it.

I can only assume that IW wanted to make good as the new grandson in law but obviously MY is trying to squirm out via technicalities and shoddy procedures. I would not be surprise if they say he is too close to the case and therefore had a grudge and that could hurt the case big time. No one thought to tell him he needed to step back and let another take the lead so there would not be this type of situation that MY could use. He was too gung ho to play the superhero and knight to ES and GB. Now what will they do as MY and RH are out and MY is about to do something again in a panic that will prolly get someone killed and someone badly hurt.

this is  sort of  my   girlfriend  brother  who was  my  babysitter when he was  16.    now he is  married to  a   korean   woman, an he is a    a  mulitimillioner in 2015..  .....  funny  part is   she will not ever own    anything of his.  she lives here  now  but everything  is in his  name..lololol  greedy    woman,  when she  dis his  sister who is  my  friend  since i was  19.  i  called her  brother  and   said, did you lose  your brain in a  toilet.   ...    

let me  explain.    when i  called  and  asked her. well not that way, i  was talking to her  husband,  and i   said,  if you  don't  mind     I  am in a  forum called soompi.  do you think  your  wife   will like  to  translate  for  us?  its  just a  question.   she  said  no. i asked  him   hmm.   weird..  she  cannot stup  that  low .lol i am a  mulitimillioner ex  wife,  well  not  divorced  yet.    why  is   his wife showing   such superiority.

my one  time babysitter  name  omitted

Head of Department Ship Systems & Components, Høvik at DNV GL Maritime Classification Approval

Oslo-området, Norge
Maritim virksomhet

Head of Department Ship Systems & Components, Høvik

DNV GL Maritime Classification Approval
september 2015 – nå (4 måneder)

Leading a team of highly skilled specialist engineers involved in class and statutory approaval. An important part of the business is development of rules and standards for the martime industry within the fields of machinery, piping systems, electrical and Instrumentation, fire safety, life saving and environmental protection.

5 hours ago, sunnywoo said:

What a train wreck.  Used to love this but now it makes me want to break my computer.   Wth...GB character has like totally changed and IW gets on my nerves just as much as YR.. He only one I feel for is MH.  Everyone else sucks 

@sunnywoo, you summed up my feelings exactly. As for me, I can't stand GB. She's getting on my last nerve and don't let me get started on IW. His cockiness just irritates me to no end.  

I'm only feel for MH. I don't care if at the last minute he becomes evil, I'll still support him because he has put up with a lot in this drama.

GB  turn  out to  be  an ignorant  person like  MY. on a  simp snap   of  her fingers  GB forgot   about  MH  trying to help  her  find her  mother  . . I don't  want  MH  to  die    so,  fools  can learn a lesson..   

Archived