[Drama 2015] The Return of Hwang Geum Bok 돌아온 황금복

Ldy Gmerm

LOL so GB is still gun ho with her revenge, IW still forced his will on GB and look she's still wanting blood but in all honesty that vengence belongs to ES not GB....as in most revenge type drama...you guys know something is going to happen to snap her out of it....I still think MH is going to get seriously hurt....it's the only logical way to end what this has become a nightmare!

This is what I think too. She is being unreasonable and isn't thinking rationally at the moment. When the dust clears, MH will be the casualty of their revenge and she will see that she went too far. Of course it would be too late by then smh. I tell you if halmoni and ES start crying crocodile tears, there will be lots of eye rolling at the tv! 

MY saying that she will split TS Group 50/50 with RH is hilarious. She certainly has delusions of grandeur.:D

Please tell me ES wasn't scolding MH in the preview? I really don't know how much that man can take...these people will end up killing him!

Looks like she must be, but here is where the writer has truly dropped the ball on ES character. In one episode she's brave and courageous and then next she's nothing but a snake who under the pretenses are trying to protect MH. Truth is, she is using MH to hurt MY, but it's not working.

MH asking ES to give MY time to turn herself in though is futile (Because we've all seen way too many of these dramas to know that won't work), MH is being the son he has always been.

AS to GB/IW wedding night...this has to be the first that I've seen where a drama such as this where the heroine gets marriage before the bad guys are punished. For me that just has bad omen written all over it. Kind a like when you christen a ship with a champagne bottle and it don't break!? Though since this drama still has nearly two weeks left...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gerrytan8063

Thank you for the summary and trans and I am in agreement with you I am tired of this drama as well and can not wait until it is over. (I will borrow your trans to go with the video..)

@orangeluv

"Did I hear it correctly that GB & IW didn't do nothing because GB fell asleep ???  "

"Glad that Mh knows everything now that game is over "

LOL, it would be fitting if IW did not get to go to the promise land due to GB falling asleep. Very interesting if that is the case. And with her back and running around after RH, YR and MY and confronting MH I can't see him getting his husband delights into things settle down. This is why they should have waited on the marriage when this was cleared up and GB was not trying to make others pay for it. Her mind is not on marrying and their thinking that doing this would stop her or settle her down is foolish.

Video from Episode 116:

Hidden Content

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

MY saying that she will split TS Group 50/50 with RH is hilarious. She certainly has delusions of grandeur.:D

Morning All,   I'm still watching but just dumbfounded @ldy-gmerm,  GB is a loner and it will be a long while before she ever puts out it's going to take her mom and MJ to coach her along and it still might not happen then after all her mom been through I'm surprised she got married but we all know that was to shut Halmoni up thinking just because she sees them together (MH / GB) she thinks they was together silly old woman I don't see what gave her the rights to decide anybody life especially GB's bad as she treated and look down on them and TJ he should have known just by finding out all he has about MY and her Dad that it was her that tried to kill ES and caused her to go missing @tinatrix236,  MY still living in her wet dream only thing her and RH will be splitting is time in the same jail cell and how can there not be a back up copy to the usb is ridiculous.. 

I know all of you in this thread are my friend but if it ever comes to a point that I must commit a crime and can't be talk out of it remind me to take my enemy to Korea and commit it there just look at they have special visit in the warden office and hey let's not forget I can pay a fine and get out after being sentenced boy Korea Judicial system is just to lax you even have special phone privileges..  

Video from Episode 117:

Spoiler

GB and MH see the video from the accident and are stunned. MH in shock. GB fusses at MH for having the video not even thinking that he could have just found it. GS come home to remove her from shaking him accusing him of knowing about it the whole time. GB says something to GS as well and he can't say anything. Perhaps thinking he was covering as well. She snatches the USB and runs out. GS goes after her and tries to talk to her but she leaves anyway with the usb.

GS calls ES to let her know that GB knows that MY was the driver of the accident that hurt her and has seen and taken the black box video. ES goes to another room shocked and IW comes in to hear what is going on.

GS goes back into his room to stop MH who is about to bust up the laptop. MH says something to him about having it or knowing the truth and not telling him and MH tries to explain why he did not tell him or kept it from him but MH is upset.

ES goes to leave only for GB to come in accusing her of not telling her that MY was the driver and RH the passenger and wants to know why she did not tel her and ES says she was trying to spare MH that is why and she tells her that MH either knew about the black box or had it out to look at making IW asks what and ES be surprised.

IW goes running out taking the usb to get the prosecutors and police after MY, RH and YR.

TJ's mother comes in to find out what is going on wanting to know about it and GB says something again about MH and TJ's mom is confused.

MY is at her office tel thinking about her father said to her when she visited him. RH and YR come to the door with their suitcases and we see MY has packed her bag to run with them with RH asking about the black box video.YR says something about maybe getting it.. who knows.. too late for that only a matter of time before it is released. (It is just too funny to see these three about to run together. These thieves really bonded huh?)

MY gets a call from her fathers thug to tell her that TJ is on his way up perhaps and MY gets up telling them to grab their bags to go only to open the door to find TJ there telling her she is not going anywhere to get out of paying for what she did perhaps. MY has a nerve to run her mouth and TJ Fires back throwing her suit case making them all jump. TJ takes MY's arm to drag her off to pay for what she did only for her fathers thugs to bust in and grab TJ and he manages to get away from one but the other holds on telling the women to run. (They run out the door to the parking garage.

The women get to the garage and and YR is lagging behind looking behind her and falls and RH and MY are so far ahead of her and we see the Secretary maybe that was working for her pull up and YR is on the ground having twisted her ankle. The secretary tells her to hurry and RH is fighting wanting to wait on YR who is getting up but she can't run and MY looks back and grabs RH and hustles her to the car and pushes her in with RH fighting her and GB, IW and the police run up and grab her and they watch them pull off with RH in the car calling for her mother with RH telling the driver to stop and RH calling out for YR watching her be left behind caught by the prosecutors and police with her calling out to he. (its fitting that YR gets left considering how she left her mother.)

MH is upset and talks to GS about that video and knowing that his mother did it but not saying anything and MH asks him something and there is not much GS can say.

ES talks to TJ's mom who asks about what is going on and about MH and his mother and wants to go out and do something and ES is trying to calm her.

TR has gone to tell MJ and her brother that MY did to ES and MJ gets upset and storms over to the house to find out why ES did not tell anyone what MY did and ES says she was trying to protect MH and of course no one is happy about her doing that. And MJ grabs her asking her why she had to protect MH yelling at her and TJ's mom faints and then wants to know the truth and MJ tells her and the old witch faints. (MH was an innocent child) and MJ says what about your child GB etc.. Yelling at her.

GB comes in dragging YR with her and they let her have it for what her mother did in being in that car and knowing it and they want her to call MY and RH.

MY and RH are fighting in the car over leaving YR and RH wants MY to stop the car and let her out and MY tells the man to do it and MY tells her she will give her half of TS group if she either backs her up or does not tell on her at all and RH talks about GB and the video and something and MY replies. 

GB tells her to call her mother and YR does not want to do it and we see ES take her phone and telling her to do it.

MH comes in only to have GB run her mouth to him and ES walks up to say something and MH can say nothing since he is in shock at what he has found out. GB continues to run her mouth at him accusing him (GB shut the heck up.)

Meanwhile MY is fighting RH for her phone to call YR and making her do it. ES talks to RH who hands the phone to MY who says something and ES mentions MH and MY replies something and they hang up with ES fuming over this woman still not taking responsibility.

YR manages to run out like the rat she is and GB and MH go running after her to catch her. MY is calling hello, hello and RH takes the phone and hears them say what to do and that YR has ran maybe. YR runs into a cart (in that neighborhood really) with her having a flash back to RH saving ES at one time long ago from a car that almost hit her. GS grabs her again and they drag her back.

WE see MY and RH fighting in the car as RH is trying to get the driver to stop or go to YR and the car is weaving on the road and we see a flash of YR..

No preview.

So that means something will happen in the next episode. I wonder if there will be a car accident and RH is either hurt or killed?

Video Credit DramaSBS on YouTube.

Es needs to telll EVERYONE that this whole conflict is between MY and ES....GB needs to simply shut the *&*&*&*&*& up. I can already see something happening and GB will feel responsible for whatever happens. GB is definitely her grandmother's granddaughter...spewing at hte mouth and not even knowing anything. ES will be forced to stop GB.

This episode proves one thing....everyone thinks MH is just as guility as his mother, but ES knows MH had nothing to do, but again....this whole mess is created by both GS and ES. ES is the only one who can press charges against MY and company not GB since she was not a victim of the crime.

Super annoyed with IW....going charging like a superhero to get a warrant like that....this is one reason why I hate his character with a passion of a thousand suns!? He is superficial and comes across as fake!

I hope MH does die and let it simmer on GB/ES/GS for all eternity because they should have come forward long ago and put an end to this whole mess.

Can someone please do a gif of YR running into that cart and being knocked down. Honestly what are the odds that cart would be in that rich neighborhood at that time of night?Let alone the type of cart. So We have a flash back to when RH saved ES's life when she had her cart years ago and YR decides to run into a cart and get knocked down by it so that GB who is running after her in slippers and MH can catch to her as GS grabs her by the coat and hustles her back to the house.

MH looked like he could not understand how or why any of this transpired and I do not blame him.. Where in the heck did that cart come from.. (as I roll around on the floor laughing at YR running into it.)

lolol  funny episode. how did GB know  to go to GS bedroom to search for the USB . 

YR could not  run anymore  she sprained her ankle. so the proscutor and his men  caught up with her.

Proscutor and his  men, let  GB take YR to her  house.lololol

we have YR escaping  but have time to  change shoes and still MH/GB was  far   behind , even when they  both ran after  her   within secs.lol

YR running  down that  road   sprained ankle is  gone. YR see the  cart  but  still did not  change her  direction and headed  towards  the  cart anyways.lolol  the cart did not  fit  in that  rich neighbourhood.

Taxi  with   MY/RH lolol RH pulling the  driver  arm   while he is  driving    and  MY fighting  with RH  to  stop pulling  at the  driver .

Car  swaying left to  right making  screeching  noise on the road ,driver does not   slow down.

FYI...hate the new layout! They just need to go back to the original layout and stop there.

Anyway...after rewatching the episode....I am perplexed...did GB really have so little faith in MH. The dude would have moved heaven and earth for GB to have her mother back?

Once again I am truly pissed off at IW...he has a major hero complex. There is no way in heck that the prosecutor would allow him to be in charge of the investigation or anywhere near the case since he is now married to GB.

Up to this point....ES is solely responsible for everyone grossly misunderstanding MH. Her lame richard simmons excuse is that she is protecting him and yet she's deliberately putting him in a position where he is the barrer of everything!

Heck I'm still waiting for the moment GS ask ES to pay up for saving her in JAPAN(I have said that no charges against MY will stand since the crime was committed elsewhere in another country!

I absolutely love the fact that they completely dropped MY dad's crime....it had no bearing on this drama and it was a lame richard simmons excuse for the writer to write this out since the drama has been extended until December 12.

9 hours ago, anbud said:

lolol  funny episode. how did GB know  to go to GS bedroom to search for the USB . 

YR could not  run anymore  she sprained her ankle. so the proscutor and his men  caught up with her.

Proscutor and his  men, let  GB take YR to her  house.lololol

we have YR escaping  but have time to  change shoes and still MH/GB was  far   behind , even when they  both ran after  her   within secs.lol

YR running  down that  road   sprained ankle is  gone. YR see the  cart  but  still did not  change her  direction and headed  towards  the  cart anyways.lolol  the cart did not  fit  in that  rich neighbourhood.

Taxi  with   MY/RH lolol RH pulling the  driver  arm   while he is  driving    and  MY fighting  with RH  to  stop pulling  at the  driver .

Car  swaying left to  right making  screeching  noise on the road ,driver does not   slow down.

I hope this cab driver don't end up being hurt because of these two witches .. 

Video for Episode 118:

Spoiler

Just a mess. So the creditors of RH come looking for YR. LOL she should be made to pay. NOt sure why they allowed her to stay in the house and be all over MH.

This is ridiculous that TJ comes in and gets on his knees he is no more responsible for MY's actions towards ES and her father then MH is.

Waste of time and breath to go see this man he will never see that what he and his daughter did was wrong and will choose to pass blame on others.

I feel bad for MH as he tried to get his mother to do the right thing but he should have known with the way she has lied to him she would never want to turn herself in. IW should stay out of MH's face. All of these people seem to forget that the man has just found out the truth and is not responsible of his mothers actions and also that he would want to think his mother could not be that evil but has found out she really is. IW thinks he is so justified.

MY and RH daring to have something to say after the black box video is just crazy. I do not blame ES for slapping the taste out of MY who still dares to run her mouth. It is a mess and they should both be charged for murder and attempted murder. No use claiming an accident now. Their refusal to do the right thing took care of that.

You know they can just end this drama now! Both GB/IW are getting super annoying! IW thinking he is Superman blaming always blaming MH for everything. I bet if he gets constipation I beet he blames MH for this too!

For me this drama ended about 10 episodes back since we are heading to a typical off the wall type ending for this drama.

god have mercy,  this drama    turned out  so stupid  before it ends.. gosh  it  should have ended   as @Triton823 said 10 episodes ago..  I  was  on  GB/ES side nearly all through the  drama, Now i  dislike GB/ES, never like  IW  ,he is  on a  power  trip,now that  MH is the  son  of a  woman  who  attempted to  commit murder. MY/YR/RH was always  classless people.  Granny    cold to the  core  is  now  staggering like a  drunk  trying to  hit   the DIL she loved so much  for years for trying to  kill ES whom  granny hated.. TS on his knees asking ES  for forgiveness, what  for  he  knew nothing about it. goodness. this cat and mouse game GB/ES  is  playing   hurt everyone even the innocent.

in this  drama   people running  from apartment to  apartment,building to  building , cars  chasing all over the  place, people entering  business   buildings  at  anytime  even private offices  , anything to  gather  info, pics  being taken,  exchange of info  just  to  catch  MY.and it all boils  down to all they needed was the  USB with  MY/RH in a speeding car in Japan trying to  kill ES,which GS had.

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Video for Episode 118:

Reveal hidden contents

Just a mess. So the creditors of RH come looking for YR. LOL she should be made to pay. NOt sure why they allowed her to stay in the house and be all over MH.

This is ridiculous that TJ comes in and gets on his knees he is no more responsible for MY's actions towards ES and her father then MH is.

Waste of time and breath to go see this man he will never see that what he and his daughter did was wrong and will choose to pass blame on others.

I feel bad for MH as he tried to get his mother to do the right thing but he should have known with the way she has lied to him she would never want to turn herself in. IW should stay out of MH's face. All of these people seem to forget that the man has just found out the truth and is not responsible of his mothers actions and also that he would want to think his mother could not be that evil but has found out she really is. IW thinks he is so justified.

MY and RH daring to have something to say after the black box video is just crazy. I do not blame ES for slapping the taste out of MY who still dares to run her mouth. It is a mess and they should both be charged for murder and attempted murder. No use claiming an accident now. Their refusal to do the right thing took care of that.

No- TJ isn't responsible for his actions but because he is an honorable man, he feels that he is the cause of all of ES's misery.

EJ's father was murdered because TJ was from a rich and prestigious family and was obsessively wanted by MJ. If his family wasn't rich or if he wasn't wanted by MJ, then her father would have been alive and all this misery wouldn't have happened to her.

Kinda like how the parents are to blame when a kid does something wrong- the first thing society does is blame the kid's upbringing. 

Why MH feels responsible is because he feels that he was the cause of his mother going down the dark path. From his birth, he was used to trap his beloved Father TJ into a loveless marriage, the cause of his mother going after his father's company, the reason his mother nearly killed his beloved' GBs mother and the indirect reason his grandfather killed ES's father.

He's not to blame but he feels that he should have had a stronger hand in stopping his mom. And the fact that MY used him to try and steal the USB- wrong place and time. His mother framed him and in the irrational state that everyone is in, he's the scapegoat since his mom isn't there.

@noomma

I understand why both TJ and MH did the things they did even as I stated why should he be on his knees to her or even MH on his to ES. Just as you noted. I have always understood that these two men are very upstanding and above board in their dealings and this is why ES was so hesitant to let the truth out because these two men would be hurt the most by what MY did to her and her family. ES knew that both men would feel a sense of guilt and want to take responsibility for something that they had no knowledge of or participated in. (Everyone in today's episode wants to yell about why she is protecting MH getting angry at the man but this is exactly the reason she understood being a mother how much this would hurt a child to find out something like this and how much TJ would be hurt and feel also it was because of him that MY did the things she did. And we all know that MY will gladly push blame on TJ and MH or anyone else as to why she did what she did. When we know it was pure selfishness in her actions and greed.)

It is a big reason why ES is so angry at MY. Sure she hated her, was jealous of her, wanted her man and stole him on a lie, her father killed her father and kept her daughter from her bio dad and tried to kill ES but mostly because she knew how devastated MH and TJ would be at finding out the truth about this woman.

TJ married her believing she would not have lied about something such as a child being his when it was not. He married her never knowing she had a hand in his break up with ES and her disappearance. He married her never knowing his father in law , because his daughter wanted him because he came from a wealthy family drove the man he loved like a father and hoped to have as his father in law to his death. Nor that the woman he always loved bore his child and had to live without him. And especially that because of her anger and jealousy and spite tried to kill or keep ES the woman he loved from coming back to S. Korea in order to keep the truth from coming out. Then instead of taking responsibility wanted to oust him and take his company because she is mad he did not want her anymore after finding out half of what she did.

Now he has to live with the fact he married such an awful person as I stated before  who did such acts just to have him. The guilt on that is a lot for him but let me tell you who needs to bore that guilt for MY's actions. TJ's mother does she wanted MY for her daughter in law not because she really liked her but because she seems better on paper to her then ES who had a father who worked for sanitation. I say not really liked MY because there were times when she was very sharp to MY like she tolerated her because she came from a good family (thugs the lot of them) and had a boy child but did not really like her much. His mother is the one that should carry all this weight because if she had just let her son marry the woman he loved she would have had her grand child and her son would not have to confront the fact that he lived with a crazy person who tried to murder someone on top of passing off a kid not his and keeping his own bio child from knowing him growing up without a father.

MH was already stressed over having to deal with the fact his mother lied and trapped the father he knew and loved for 28 days, Kept him from the woman he loved, saddled him with a wife he never wanted or loved, cost him the woman he did love, kept the woman he loved from knowing her father and as pointed out many times by all of us tried to take a company he feels they do not deserve and he does not want. All for her selfish reasons using him and his name to do it.

Now he has to see that any shred of goodness he wanted his mother to have any thought that she would do the right thing even for him is not there. That she is a cold blooded woman that did so many awful things in his name and has lastly tried to kill someone all to keep her secret of his not being TJ's child . She allowed the woman he loved to suffer for 10 years without her mother never saying what she did. So the guilt he is carrying around is off the charts as well.

He is being tarnished with the same brush all because he wanted to give his mother a chance to do the right thing and wanted to believe she could not have had anything to do with something so bad. But he has been made to see that she did do it and tried to use him to get rid of the evidence as well. So others except for ES and TJ would rather see him as part of this plot then to see he is in shock and has just found out how truly evil his mother is. IW in my opinion pushes that as well with is actions in playing super prosecutor.

If something happens to MH I hope he is blamed in some part for the what happened because I think it could have all been handled better and MH seen to have had his world completely blown apart and has to deal with what his mother has done. IW did not have to go around throwing blame on MH he is suppose to be impartial and examine the facts and evidence not let his personal connection to that family or the issue cloud that but then we know IW has a lot of other personal issues with MH that have nothing to do with what his mother has done.

What im going to love when es decides against pressing charges!? thats why i see mh dying in the end....its the only way to end my terror. Tj is at fault and still has yet to divorce her....as i said before ive invested to much time in this crap and have believed this drama ended at ep 100.

mh is going to be blamed for everything until es and tj put their foot down and tell iw/gb to cool their jets! As everyone was screaming why give mh the benefit of doubt....they also need to remember es still owes gs a life debt for saving her and destroying mh will work against her.

btw....how the hell are we to use the new forum!? I better not have to go to each one of my threads!?

I will have that last scene on repeat..YR losing all that money is one of the funniest scenes in this drama! The expression on her face when that case opened was priceless ..LMAO! Of course random strangers rushed to grab their share of the loot. Now what are YR and RH to do without any money? SMH at the RH for agreeing to take the fall in return for money. YR has a hold on her and has effectively ruined their lives. ES was shocked that RH would do this and seemed very disappointed that even at this point, RH would foolishly help MY. I can't help but partly blame IW for this....why was her 'confession' accepted when the evidence is clear as day?! 

Most ridiculous scene- MJ dragging YR to the company. What makes her think it's her place to do so?!

MH's look at IW during the meal was interesting and I have to watch it again(why is MH eating with that family anyway?!). He is obviously frustrated at IW's handling of the case and knows the guy was shady for basically forcing GB into that marriage. This hero complex of IW's will result in him making a big mistake that may get someone hurt. It's been quite frustrating that TJ does nothing about IW and warns him to be more careful but then again he doesn't know IW's true character. Everyone is just all to happy to pile their hate and frustrations on MH until the poor man get seriously hurt. 

The slap GB gave MH today? She will regret that and her harsh words too!

2 hours ago, tinatrix236 said:

I will have that last scene on repeat..YR losing all that money is one of the funniest scenes in this drama! The expression on her face when that case opened was priceless ..LMAO! Of course random strangers rushed to grab their share of the loot. Now what are YR and RH to do without any money? SMH at the RH for agreeing to take the fall in return for money. YR has a hold on her and has effectively ruined their lives. ES was shocked that RH would do this and seemed very disappointed that even at this point, RH would foolishly help MY. I can't help but partly blame IW for this....why was her 'confession' accepted when the evidence is clear as day?! 

Most ridiculous scene- MJ dragging YR to the company. What makes her think it's her place to do so?!

MH's look at IW during the meal was interesting and I have to watch it again(why is MH eating with that family anyway?!). He is obviously frustrated at IW's handling of the case and knows the guy was shady for basically forcing GB into that marriage. This hero complex of IW's will result in him making a big mistake that may get someone hurt. It's been quite frustrating that TJ does nothing about IW and warns him to be more careful but then again he doesn't know IW's true character. Everyone is just all to happy to pile their hate and frustrations on MH until the poor man get seriously hurt. 

The slap GB gave MH today? She will regret that and her harsh words too!

You get that feeling that something ominous is about to happen to MH from today's episode! There is way too much hate being piled on the wrong person that karma will take note of this and remind GB and IW of their actions. IW is so hell bent on destroying MH that he is using this situation to make things worse for MH when he himself knows MH is innocent of everything everyone is accusing him of. Of course this is the sole fault of ES for not saying anything and allowing this crap to happen.

I think MH will either die or get in a big accident that will leave him unable to walk. I hope the writer piles guilt like no end on GB because quiet frankly this whole mess has nothing to do with either GB or IW. It involved MY/TJ/ES/GS only, but the sins of the parents have truly washed upon their children. This for me screams that someone will die in the end in order to end the cycle that I do not believe a "I'm sorry I hurt you" will cover for what has happened.

Too long everyone has used MH as their tool to advance their own agenda. To be more precise they've used his charity against him. ES/Gb/IW thinks it's their right to do this to MH when in fact that these three know that MH has absolutely no involvement with what happened 10 years ago, but again ES still has not stressed that.

She has kept saying she's trying to protect MH and yet she is so freaking retarded that both her and TJ simply can not see that GB/IW are putting the stress and guilt of what MY did onto him. These two characters quiet frankly should simply die in a fiery car wreck...I would be pleased and not have a single tear for their loss.

Well we can tell we are winding down and we just have one or two more things to see..MY getting away with her crime will more then likely go after ES and GB again because she has not learned anything yet along with YR prolly. IF that happens MH will more then likely get hurt badly saving them and MY will then wake up to what she has done but it is too late.

At that point I can see GS taking MH away to heal and GB has guilt on her conscience for what she did to him and the blame she placed on him. YR of course is left destitute having lost most if not all of the money her mother sacrificed her life for in taking the fall. She will not do well on her own because she has never had to live on her own with out RH there. The cushy life she thought she deserved is finally gone as she has to live with out her mother like GB did.  Or YR is hurt along with MY if she goes after GB and ES and could die or suffer and not walk again and that will drive RH crazy in jail knowing that YR is hurt so bad but she can't be with her. Fitting punishment for mother and daughter who did not understand this about GB and ES when it happened.

AS for MY I can see her driven completely over the edge and either dies or is badly hurt and can't speak at not knowing where he son is and if he is dead or alive and it is as it should be as GS keeps him hidden to recover.

Because these three did so many awful things and never thought about how it would effect their children or other peoples lives or children they have to pay a stiff price. When you get this far with their evilness the only answer is they have to loose something of equal value and MY possibly dying from whatever accident she caused and hurting MH and not knowing if he is alive is her punishment and for the death of that driver and what she did to ES and GB. RH selling her life to make sure YR is taken care of only to find out YR lost all that money and has to live poor alone with no support along with if YR is hurt going along with MY again will be her fitting punishment. YR needs to suffer knowing her mother sacrificed her life for her and she is alone just like GB was. They have burned bridges and YR has no one to go to for help or shield her.

But is a K-drama and someone may take YR in if they see her living so poorly she is on the streets. I bet on MJ and IW.

Quick summary of Episode 119 with video:

Spoiler

GS at some point goes to see MY in jail and starts in about saving her and MH and GS lets her have it for putting MH through all of this by her actions and refusal to take responsibility.

MJ drags YR down to TS Group  with TR  and YR jerks away to say something and MJ lets her have it saying it out what her mother did and the cleaning ahjumma's come up and we know they do not like YR and they say what and she did what to GB and they let YR have it and YR tries to talk back but they let her have it and then YR says something and MJ lets her have it and YR has nothing to say and then the press runs up and MJ  announces to the employees and press about RH and MY perhaps and embarrass YR by telling what her and her mother did to ES and GB perhaps.  YR of course tries to deny what they did only for MJ to let her have it and  TR says something and MJ continues as YR tries to again deny it and MJ tells it out to everyone and YR tries to get the press to stop listening but they just push their recorders in her face and then YR tries to run but the team members hold her as people start to crowd around and MJ lets her have it some more.

MH comes out and the press starts asking him questions and he responds only for MJ to start in on him (honestly MJ may be a good friend but there are some times she really get on my nerves by her butting in behavior no one told her to do that at the company. How did she even know ES would have wanted that known to the employees? And who is she to talk to MH like that? MH tries to bow to her only for GB to walk up.

GB starts in on MH over the injustice done to her mother and then on his MH tries to talk to her and GB gets mad at what he said and slaps him ( yes, I think GB will regret that action as well. MH weathers her verbal abuse well and looks like he was really hurt and about to cry. He says something to her and GB finally says they are finished from this point. (really I thought they were finished the min she started following along with IW and tarnishing MH with the same brush as his mother? Or when she decided to marry IW? Any way she will regret what she did and said I bet.)

WE have YR being dragged back to the house so that GB, TR, MJ and granny can rake her over the coals and keep her from going to see RH prolly in jail. YR gets mad at what GB is saying and says something back only for granny to be pissed and grab her hair.

ES goes to see MY to talk to her and MY says something and ES fires back at her.

ES then goes to see RH as well to let her have it too.

TJ meanwhile has found out that it was GS who had the black box video from IW's prosecutors boss. HE goes to confront GS about it and wants to have him arrested perhaps for not sharing the information sooner.

TJ comes home to say something to ES about it and how GS got the black box video and was there to save her and ES tries to talk to him but he is in a mood about GS. (TJ just be thankful the man saved her to come back because he almost did not save her.)

Next morning MH sits across from GB and IW and he glowers at IW and says something and IW responds. MH gets up to go and turns around to say something else to them before leaving not liking how the case is being handled perhaps and IW's attitude and hero complex perhaps.

Granny says something and TJ replies and gets up to go and the HK comes in to notify them that YR is making a run for it like the rat she is. ES and GB go out to the living room only to see YR put on a burst of speed and run out the door and down the street with GB hot on her trail. YR looks and we see RH's and her creditors coming down the side street and YR runs to the main intersection only for a nice car to pull up and a man telling her to get in. YR asks who he is and he says a lawyer for her mother perhaps.

IW has had both MY and RH in to his office to go over the black box video MY still tries to deny, deny , deny and has a brief flashback from the audio of the wheels squealing and hold her head. RH does not say anything when he grills her.

RH meets with the shady lawyer from MY's dad who offers her a deal to perhaps talk all the blame and he will give YR money to live off of. (This man is living well in jail.. smh and still has a lot of privileges.) RH tries to protest but she ultimately signs the documents to do it. (Idiot, this is what MY wanted in the first place to put it all on her and she did it to save YR again.)

YR meets with chief thug number 1 and signs a paper and is given a briefcase of money. YR looks at the money and touches it thinking about a time when RH was taking care of her when she was sick and what they said to one another. GB comes in and sees her and YR hides it behind her back (oh yeah like that is not suspicious at all. GB wants to know what she is doing or what she has and YR does not say anything looking scared and she bolts out the door and past GB who can't even catch this girl. GB pauses and goes after her but calls and tell IW perhaps about YR.

YR is running down the street trying to get away holding the briefcase. Mean while we have ES come in as IW is talking to RH and she is informed that RH has taken on all the blame by GB who calls her to tell her about YR with the briefcase of money or just having left talking to one of MY's fathers minion. ES can not believe it and asks her what is she doing or why is she doing that. and is upset with RH for going this far for MY and RH does not say anything but jerks away and says something taking the blame maybe as ES lets her have it and says no over and over to her grabbing her crying for being so foolish and doing this and RH finally says something to her and ES can only look at RH prolly realizing she did it for YR. ES is still upset that RH has helped MY get away with her crime. (I have to agree why did they even take this confession when they have the video smh.. bad move on IW's part.)

YR is running and goes to cross a busy road not in a cross walk the brief case flies open as she is almost hit and all that money that she just got for her mother sacrificing herself falls into the street and YR is shocked for a moment as we get a bit of slow motion on it flying around and YR's stunned and shocked face. Then we see people run up and grab the money and YR is yelling at them to stop get their hands off her money but people are still taking hand fulls of it ignoring her and YR is yelling and GB finally catches up with her and sees her in the street yelling and screaming and she is stunned by it as she watches the money be stolen from YR who is crying about her mother.

AS we get to the end one day and a week to go ending at 125 episodes. We more than likely may not have too many previews anymore if any.

@Triton823 and @tinatrix236 I think we are in agreement that something bad is about to happen to wake these three women up and I expect some guilt for how MH has been treated will be dished out as well to those that need it depending on what happens next..

@Triton823

I am having some issues with adjusting and working this new site as well so you are not alone. Seems there are issues with the old way of doing spoilers..

Archived