Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice episode today... so much the same as in the webtoon.. except for when YJ save HS from the pervert senior and the dating proposed scene~~

Owh.. if anyone wants the streaming link, u guys can PM me (I can't PM u guys since I don't know whether u guys already found a link or not).. I found the clear link just by searching it.. haha.. lucky me~ ^^

티어라이너 (Tearliner) - Einfuhlung(치즈인더트랩 OST Part 2 (tvN 월화드라마))

Instrumental tracks here:

Spoiler

티어라이너 (Tearliner) - 고양이와 낮잠(치즈인더트랩 OST Part 2 )

티어라이너 (Tearliner) - 따뜻한 겨울라떼(치즈인더트랩 OST Part 2)

Haven't watched the ep (waiting for a raw to come out) but just looking at the pictures. They need to put Seol back in that wig they had KGE rocking in episodes 1 & 2 (yeah I know this was pre-produced and nearly done filming) because them extensions are not a good look. The wig was perfect and these extensions (le sigh) who put them in for her? It is not layered well, the coloring of the extensions and the red dye of her natural hair do not mesh and, I can clearly see where her hair begins/ends and the extensions come into play. They need to layer the top extensions more so it over lays onto her natural hair. Sorry, my mom was a hair stylist and things like bad weave/extensions just kills me and can take me out of scenes sometimes because I just want to jump in the screen and fix it LOL. I know Seol doesn't have perfect hair and I think her wig of 1 & 2 was perfect because it was still the wild tangled, uncontrollable curls of the webtoon, but still stylish and fitting. This hair, is a no. I hope the next episodes she is back to the wig or better layered extensions.

I love you Yoo Jung. LMFAO. I am weird because it's like, Seol girl what are you doing LOL. I read the webtoon and I ship it like burning, but I can't help but laugh at their beginning stages because do you like him or do you fear him LOL, why are you dating someone you're kind of so jumpy around LOL. I'm sorry but it's kind of funny she feels this attraction to him, but at the same time she doesn't want to because she knows something is off with him, but he attracts her to him. And I guess I'm weird (it's mainly because I don't think he's a serial killing psychopath as most believe he will grow to be LOL) but it amuses me how she's like a moth to the flame that I sometimes want her to run from him and other times I'm like "run to him!" I can smell the second lead syndrome already coming for many a fans LOL. I always enjoyed watching fans debate both guys because from the webtoon I thought both would be a "hell no" for me in real life for varying reasons.

Last post for the night. 

I love this scene although I should be worried about him following behind her. And the song played at this moment is so lovely. 

seolwalk_zpsuugir23z.gif

It is quite obvious now he is taken by her but his dark side still pops out from time to time and that's when I scream 'RUN!' 

5 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Last post for the night. 

I love this scene although I should be worried about him following behind her. And the song played at this moment is so lovely. 

It is quite obvious now he is taken by her but his dark side still pops out from time to time and that's when I scream 'RUN!' 

@NRGchick Let's put a creepy background music, and it surely became a thriller scene... hahaha.. YJ the serial killer stalking his prey~~ hahaha

“Cheese in the Trap” Drama Completes Scripts for All Episodes

“Cheese in the Trap” Drama Completes Scripts for All Episodes

The scripts for all sixteen episodes of tvN’s new drama “Cheese in the Trap” are now completed and ready to be filmed!

The drama is based on the popular webtoon of the same name written bySoonkki. The webtoon began its run in 2010 and is a huge hit, with over 1 million views on each of its episodes and totaling about 1.1 billion views for all episodes combined. Fans of the webtoon were naturally both excited and nervous to hear that it would be turned into a drama.

Thankfully, fan reactions to the first three episodes of the show that have now aired have largely been positive. Many fans are commenting that the show manages to keep the flow of the original while adding more things to enjoy, and many are happy with the story development and actors’ performances as well.

It was announced on January 11 that all sixteen scripts have been finalized. A representative from the show has also previously confirmed that they will not be extending beyond sixteen episodes. As the scripts have been completed at such an early stage, it seems like we can look forward to solid story development from this drama.

Since the original webtoon is still ongoing, there has also been a lot of attention paid to the fact that the endings of the two works will most likely be different. Director Lee Yoon Jung previously responded to this by commenting, “We met with the original webtoon writer Soonkki. She wanted an ending that was just our own.” She adds, “It’s planned that while the flow will be similar, the ending will be slightly different. It’s similar but it will end with a different event.”

SOOMPI

1 hour ago, emme85 said:

@NRGchick Let's put a creepy background music, and it surely became a thriller scene... hahaha.. YJ the serial killer stalking his prey~~ hahaha

It's so true LOL. Someone really needs to teach this boy the proper way of courting a girl. Rule #1. If you've seen a murder do it in a movie, yeah you migh not want to copy such behavior. Do not follow the girl for blocks say nothing and just watch her. Though that dude did it in the drama with Park Shin Hye as the girl turned boy as part of boy group who's name I obviously can't remember now. Viewers went gags there. I think it's just something to do with PHJ and how he can make his eyes so devoid of life/emotions.

I was wondering. When did they started filming this drama? It should be cold since it's winter in Korea right now, right? 

The actors in this drama can be seen wearing light clothing as if they're filmed it in Spring / Autumn.. 

Archived