Guest ororomunroe

1st time here, and just finished the first two episode, a bit late

As expected, it would be interesting story. Although i havent read even the webtoon yet. but since the beginning i'm quite expecting something from this drama, since there's park hae jin in it.hehe

but still dont get it what kind of dark past he hide and what relationship he have with baek siblings.. (maybe it has been mentioned on some top post before, but i'm in a hurry too.hhehe. mian)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

which is the song being played in cafeteria when YJ buys a strawberry shake for her and a coffee for himself

I think it's Dawn by Needle.& Gem. You can look for the song in youtube 

박해진, ‘편의점 완판남‘ 등극..‘치인트‘ 유정 열풍

[스타뉴스] 01.10.16 16:18
facebook.png
twitter.png kakao.png

[스타뉴스 임주현 기자]
/사진제공=더블유엠컴퍼니
/사진제공=더블유엠컴퍼니

배우 박해진이 편의점 완판남에 등극했다.

지난 5일 편의점에서 출시된 박해진의 '치즈인더 김치볶음밥 삼각김밥'(이하 '치즈인더 삼각김밥')에 폭발적인 반응이 이어지고 있다. 

세븐일레븐 측은 '치즈인더 삼각김밥'이 출시된 지 3일 만에 10만 개를 돌파했다고 밝혔다. 삼각김밥 한 품목이 출시되자마자 3일 만에 10만 개가 판매된 것은 '치즈인더 삼각김밥'이 최초다.

일명 '유정 삼각김밥', '박해진 삼각김밥'으로 불리는 '치즈인더 삼각김밥'은 출시 첫날부터 단숨에 삼각김밥 카테고리 1위로 올라섰다. 이러한 인기는 다른 삼각김밥 매출까지 상승세로 이끄는 동반 성장 효과까지 낳았다. 실제 '치즈인더 삼각김밥' 판매를 시작한 이후 6일부터 8일까지 삼각김밥 하루평균 판매 수량은 지난 1일부터 5일까지의 판매 수량보다 35.5% 증가했다.

이는 지난 4일 케이블채널 tvN 월화드라마 '치즈인더트랩'의 첫 방송에서부터 눈을 뗄 수 없게 만드는 비주얼은 물론 다정함과 싸늘함을 넘나드는 연기력과 캐릭터 소화력으로 2D를 뛰어넘은 완벽한 유정 캐릭터를 탄생시킨 박해진이 있었기에 이뤄낸 성과라는 평이다.

황우연 세븐일레븐 푸드팀장은 "주로 10대~30대 젊은 고객이 즐겨 먹는 삼각김밥과 젊은 층에 인기 있는 드라마와 모델이 만나 시너지를 발휘한 결과로 좋은 반응이 예상된다"며 "앞으로 드라마 '치즈인더트랩', 탤런트 박해진과 연계한 삼각김밥, 김밥, 핫도그 등의 푸드 신상품을 계속 개발해 출시할 계획이다"라고 밝혔다.

중국, 대만, 태국, 홍콩, 싱가포르 등에서 아시아 전역에서 뜨거운 인기를 얻고 있는 한류스타 박해진과 세계 1등 편의점 세븐일레븐의 만남에 대한 기대가 컸기에 앞으로의 활약에도 더욱 관심이 더해지고 있는 상황. 현재 중국의 각종 SNS에서는 '유정 삼각김밥'을 어디서 구할 수 있느냐는 글이 셀 수 없이 올라올 정도로 뜨거운 반응이 잇따르고 있다.

한편 박해진이 출연하는 '치즈인터트랩' 3회는 11일 오후 11시에 방송된다.

- See more at: http://m.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=3947853&referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egoogle%2Ecom%2Ecy%2F

The article talks about how park hae jin is crowned as the king of ads and how he and citt created a frenzy at the convenient stores.

happy new year yorobun!! glad to be back to this site again...

awww, I totally fall for park hye jin's acting this time. I remember last time during doctor stranger i couldn't bare myself to dislike him just because of his character. hahahaa..(its a old story now) And the female main lead is sooo pretty. I like her. Very excited with this drama. Happy watching y'all!!

Ahh! PHJ and KGE's on/off cam chemistry is so great and cute i can't help but ship them so hard! Don't know what to do with all the PHJ/KGE feels so had been looking around for all their cute interactions online. It can't be just me who thinks that they are so cute together right?!

I mean even from the press conference PHJ and KGE seemed to smile and talk to each other a lot more than KGE and SKJ...

(:D at their reactions after the director suggests they date :D :D)

(at 1:24 when PHJ sees KGE make a cute mistake and he just breaks into a smile and takes the teensiest step forward toward her GAH What does that *look* mean?! Does it even mean anything?! hahah)

(At 1:35 same interaction as the vid before, just from another angle but gah that look and smile again :D)

(cuteness at 0:40 and 1:07)

(here in the 2nd pic the way KGE looks at PHJ with her head tilted like one of the BTS in the earlier teasers =v=)

And of course, all the BTS like 

where they are just so natural and lovely together <3

Sigh i dont even know anymore. hahah. Need more CITT eps and BTS TAT

10 Fun facts about the stars of Cheese in the Trap

0c2a4a04-4760-4228-9cd6-ed9364e41082.png

Cheese in the Trap made its debut this week, and it's already winning over audiences with its talented ensemble cast portraying a range of interesting characters. Want to know a little more about our drama leads? Check out these facts you may not know about the cast members!

1. Park Hae Jin has a unique approach to haters

33c7f490-9456-4c9b-b02c-a0a777589025.jpg

Park Hae Jin, who plays the mysterious Yoo Jung, has an amazing approach to his vicious online anti-fans. For three consecutive years, Park has invited people who attacked him online to do volunteer work with him. The tradition started in 2013, when he sued netizens over malicious comments attacking him and his family. For those who apologized, he dropped the case in exchange for a day of volunteer work. You can read more about his kind gesture here.

Read more and comment on DramaFever Blog

Hiii! My first time here, but I couldn't escape after watching the first 2 episodes because I'm already loving this show! 

I already knew the weebtoon but I read it ages ago until season 2 but I'm surprised what a good job they're doing here! Congrats, TVN!

PHJ is doing great with the suspicious/stalker sumbae with a pretty smile, but I always want to shout "RUN SEOL, RUNNNNNN!!!"

Archived